Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
H4dies

No new content once again.

16 posts in this topic

Pretty disappointed in this game, updates after updates but nothing new. Everyday is just logging in doing dailies and that's it. Sad to say the only fun part was learning the whole skyblaze raid which I've already completed. 

I've seen more guildies quit once again after today's update. Wonder if it's only happening to my server or others as well.

No my servers pretty dead also only new names you see are alts of other people

Why people expecting weekly content updates for a 3d game? You want weekly updates? Go play 2d flash games or runescape.

Also instead of saying your bored because you gone through a little bit of content is lol... Skyblaze normal is the true start to end game content. Do a few runs in their. Get your dps equip. Then start with the hero team raids.

And the "weekly" updates we currently get are 90% bug and translation fixes. Maybe once every 4 weeks + we will get some sort of content. 

I understand many get bored with the daily repetition, I do sometimes.. 

Instead of burning yourself out doing all your dailys at once... Spread them out throughout a day..

Do 20 trials then take a break for an hour or 2..

Just do something that breaks up the repetitive grind.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, R0sers said:

Why people expecting weekly content updates for a 3d game? You want weekly updates? Go play 2d flash games or runescape.

Also instead of saying your bored because you gone through a little bit of content is lol... Skyblaze normal is the true start to end game content. Do a few runs in their. Get your dps equip. Then start with the hero team raids.

And the "weekly" updates we currently get are 90% bug and translation fixes. Maybe once every 4 weeks + we will get some sort of content. 

I understand many get bored with the daily repetition, I do sometimes.. 

Instead of burning yourself out doing all your dailys at once... Spread them out throughout a day..

Do 20 trials then take a break for an hour or 2..

Just do something that breaks up the repetitive grind.

Agreed, I'm starting to realize that a large percentage of the player base has probably never played a MMO before.  Most of the complaints I see are about no new content right at 2 months after release, or they didn't get all the best gear the first time they run a dungeon.  Its actually very aggravating honestly, just be patient, enjoy playing the game, make some friends.  I would hate to see all these complainers in some of the older MMOs where you had to run some raids for months just for a chance to bid on 1 piece of gear for your class. 

Edited by Madscotsman
1 person likes this

This server downtime was to address bugs such as the Guild Hunt.

@RedPanda how about to start giving infos or sneak peaks about future content or timelines about releases ur infos are really really small all I can see is what Chinese gets and hope that it comes soon 

I know ur new game and f2p etc but still look at the information and announcements on games like path of exile and they don't have such a big store with ingame stuff only cosmetic where devs are actually talk weekly about upcoming updates and their are large announcements lots of videos and screenshots 

here it's just silence that's a really thin information strategy no wonder ppl get bored they don't have anything to wait for I don't get bored when I know what's coming and when it's coming 

Those of you who have been playing for 3 weeks and demand new content now are complete and utter idiots and I'd feel that way too if I started explaining as to why. Develepors, I hope such players will never get to you and you wont start rushing things up.

I can see why people are complaining. Don't have a 900% exp boost so soon.

LEVELING IS FLAWED

If this game was 3 or 4 expansions in I could see it but as it stands a player can reach level 40 in 3 hours of playtime. Half of which will not go back and do the mains only to get 450 exp and and ourselves gear when they have been spolied with 60,000 exp from one trail quest. Although the best english option mobile mmo on the market at the moment if content isn't added this month the game will lose it's potential. 

HIGH LEVEL PERSPECTIVE

Hit a brick will everyday. Throttled for path fine. So today I decide to grind out faction to reach the next rank. Start the day with 59k honor. Do my quests end at 62k 5-10 minutes later 64k. "You've proven yourself today no more reputation will be earned." Seriously 5k? Achievements isn't everyone's thing but those are running out as well. Push out world events or something. Please. I really enjoy this game but the population is falling. Fast.

lol new content? We firstblood Pulrik, heroic first boss Chimera, heroic first boss Everlush and heroic Ashfort. Yet the game is still out of reach.

I do nm3 lords everyday yet Hell and Ordeal are still far out of reach.

We are still struggling to get the our end game gears.

There is too much achievement we still need to get.

Now if you want new content already, either you are missing a lot of things or you are doing things completely wrong.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, FallingRain said:

lol new content? We firstblood Pulrik, heroic first boss Chimera, heroic first boss Everlush and heroic Ashfort. Yet the game is still out of reach.

Now if you want new content already, either you are missing a lot of things or you are doing things completely wrong.

I'm guessing if they added kill 10,000,000 of "input random mob here" (5 achiement points) you'd say "NEW CONTENT? I STILL HAVE OVER 9 MILLION SHEARCLAWS TO KILL" 

Also your logic is complelty flawed. If one wants new content "already" wouldn't that mean that they completed most of what's to do and they are doing it right? 

Other games can take long for larger updates because they provide a large amount of game initially. 

Have a great day bud.

Edited by DarkKush

Btw guys dont forget that many things that you can enjoy of is kinda hidden.   

There are no info on where to get what item and what they are really used for, i see that its missing many times.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, FallingRain said:

Basically you're just doing the same thing everyday for a chance at better gear etc to kill the SAME THING that has maybe like a x50 multiplier of hp and damage. how is this fun lmao. Not to mention its all AI. Imo mmo should be more interactive which is why the reason why it's called mmorpg. 

Features like more pvp action like open world pvp, 1v1 arena where you actually queue and fight a real person instead of fighting AI once again. And maybe like weekly events where you can do new quests with an interesting story line or maybe a maze etc would be fun.

Not saying that playing against AI isn't fun, it is. Just that once you've cleared and learnt the mechanics once, then you do it again with x50 multiplier aka heroic mode, It's kinda lame. 

1 person likes this

Heroics mechanics are actually totally different to normals. 

More attacks. Different patterns. Totally different.

Search around on youtube for chimeria and everlush first boss heroic mode. You will instantly notice the difference between normal and heroic. 

its boring to learn every dungeon bosses tactics to kill them.                  Its like this: Lets give those bosses really overpowered skills so not even the best defender can tank it,   the defender wont survive if he dont learn the bosses every move,so at the same time we screw the tanks defence so he has wasted months to try to get highest defence as possible for nothing. 

my post isnt done but i dont have time to talk more sorry :) byebye  busy irl.

19 hours ago, DarkKush said:

I'm guessing if they added kill 10,000,000 of "input random mob here" (5 achiement points) you'd say "NEW CONTENT? I STILL HAVE OVER 9 MILLION SHEARCLAWS TO KILL" 

Also your logic is complelty flawed. If one wants new content "already" wouldn't that mean that they completed most of what's to do and they are doing it right? 

Other games can take long for larger updates because they provide a large amount of game initially. 

Have a great day bud.

If people want new content it is not always because they have completed almost everything. It could mean that they are not aware that there were a lot of  things he can do.

I didn't know achievements give stats until I was over a month through the game. I was also bored that time that I have created an equally strong alt.

Lower level/path/geared people have tendencies to finish everything quick because they don't need to spend a lot of time doing hard dungeons.

So my point is, as you get stronger, you can access more content on the game that were not possible previously.

And take note, I am on the old server. New servers have a lot more to do.

9 hours ago, H4dies said:

Basically you're just doing the same thing everyday for a chance at better gear etc to kill the SAME THING that has maybe like a x50 multiplier of hp and damage. how is this fun lmao. Not to mention its all AI. Imo mmo should be more interactive which is why the reason why it's called mmorpg. 

Features like more pvp action like open world pvp, 1v1 arena where you actually queue and fight a real person instead of fighting AI once again. And maybe like weekly events where you can do new quests with an interesting story line or maybe a maze etc would be fun.

Not saying that playing against AI isn't fun, it is. Just that once you've cleared and learnt the mechanics once, then you do it again with x50 multiplier aka heroic mode, It's kinda lame. 

We practice and learn real hard dungeons and and watch ourselves get wiped countless of times. We aim for achievement and better loots. People who actually know what is 'mmorpg' understand the concept and joy of failing and succeeding in team raids.

There is a faction map and a duel option in case you missed it. Yes, the battlefield needs rework but we do it from time to time for honor.

And you keep saying 50x multiplier so I'm guessing you are not very familiar with heroic dungeons. Heroic dungeons have entirely different mechanics you need to learn and master. You can't just yolo then get the loots. Tip: try Pulrik, it is just a normal raid.

1 person likes this

which achivments gives stats? it  surely does not show any stats on the achivments im getting :o