Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JordanJax

Best way to accumulate gold?

14 posts in this topic

I can't seem to accumulate gold at any kind of decent rate. Any advice out there in best way to get gold?  Thanks

Honestly best way is to become a P2W player buy crystals and sell them that's how this game rolls its P2W big time and don't let anyone tell you different 

Use your stamina by gathering level 30 materials. Those materials can be sold at a good price since most players are crafting level 30 blueprints for a chance on legendary gears.

12 hours ago, jrndad said:

Honestly best way is to become a P2W player buy crystals and sell them that's how this game rolls its P2W big time and don't let anyone tell you different 

Lol, I know a guy that has spent $0.00 in this game and is way ahead of most "P2W" players (as you label it). This game is very heavy in RNG. Which means what? If you're lucky as hell, you can get a legendary through a Fan's Regard bag or the LOD which can sell for A LOT of gold. Not to mention the leg essence that you can get from crafted legendaries; though it may seem it's not selling - trust me it does. I'm not saying the guys/gals who buy crystals doesn't get an advantage - sure they do. That's paying for convenience and it's not CHEAP to buy a legendary through gold or $. Not a lot of people is willing to dump $300.00 - $500.00 nor they can afford to just to get 1"True" Legendary. Of course it varies. Sometimes they can get it for less but that's how any games are - bargain deals as they call it. I can easily accumulate 10k+ gold a day just through crafting; that's not including the share I get from bidding or the gold chest I get nor the gold I get from trial quest etc.

2 people like this

Join public hero raid or team raid. Bid on everything to push the price up. You will get more back in return. (Unless ofc you get the item then rip)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, R0sers said:

Join public hero raid or team raid. Bid on everything to push the price up. You will get more back in return. (Unless ofc you get the item then rip)

I have seen this backfire before. :P

4 people like this

18 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

I have seen this backfire before. :P

Hahaha yeah... But the feeling you get when you push randoms up to 35k for 1 frost heart is just immense. Well worth the risk!!!

1 person likes this

Just now, R0sers said:

Hahaha yeah... But the feeling you get when you push randoms up to 35k for 1 frost heart is just immense. Well worth the risk!!!

Unless you're experienced and know who you're bidding against, it's usually a shot in the dark. 

1 person likes this

Thats a lie, you can only bid up to how much gold you possess. If youre only holding 5k, thats all you can bid up to. And since day one, I have NEVER seen anyone bid over 5 to 6k for a frost heart. 

I've seen one go for 10 - 12k in scar heroic more than once. 

1 person likes this

On 9/11/2017 at 3:22 PM, ShadowOfALegend said:

Unless you're experienced and know who you're bidding against, it's usually a shot in the dark. 

Sooooooo dam true!!!!! Boy I just laughed so hard sometimes in raids 😂😂😂