Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Medik

Shepard path shield bug?

8 posts in this topic

So under the mystic Sheppard path it says your shield should restore 30% hp every 20 seconds.  I let mobs reduce my health to about 50% and then used shield repeatedly for about 2 minutes and never did it restore any hp...  It gives you the shielded light green status on your health meter but then when shield ends it drops back to the exact amount of hp as before shield was used.  Can anyone else confirm this thing works as stated?  I never noticed until now, guess my other healing skill masked the absence of this effect

1 person likes this

every class has those skills who ends up giving you the same hp after skill is done, mainly talkign about warrior shields.

It is not the same.  As healer you can apply the shield to yourself or another player.  The base skill is just shield, when using Sheppard it should also apply a 30% hp heal every 20 seconds.  After testing it doesn't seem to be applying the Sheppard specific heal or at least not consistently

1 person likes this

I'll pay attention to this. I seem to mainly use shield in circumstances when someone is close to dying so I use shield to delay and then (if cool downs aren't complete) heal them manually.... So i would never notice this.

I

Did you submit a ticket to our support team?

I did not yet, Red Panda. I was trying to get other Sheppards' feedback to make sure I wasn't just wrong before I added another potential bug report.  I still think there is a bug... Seems like at least every other shield should heal 30% of Target hp if the path specific shield heal ability has a 20 secobd cooldown, but when applying to myself I only see the light green shield healthbar add but once shield is up hp drops right back to original level, there is no 30% heal applied.  I'll submit bug report

1 person likes this

I can confirm that this passive is bugged.

shield only heals when you are out of battle, wich is useless.

and because of this bug magelanna can heal almost the same as shep lol

Ok thanks for confirmation that skill is bugged.  If this worked properly it would definitely help healers.  Seems like there needs to be more balance / fixes in mystic paths