Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PHaMTaSTiK

Monster Hunt, Bloody Battle, Guild & Guild Boss Suggestions

4 posts in this topic

After the server merger there needs to be some rebalancing / updates in the following areas:

1.  Monster Hunt

2.  Bloody Battle

3.  Guilds

4.  Guild Boss

Monster Hunt

• Suggestions:
  1. Rewards for this needs to be expanded perhaps top 3 or top 5?
  2. A better solution would be to introduce a Monster Hunt shop.  Have items such as Mythic Ore and Gems available.  Based on MH rank the players gets points instead of items.  Currently first gets Mythic Gem and Ore therefore the new first place should receive enough points for both items.  Second should get a lower % of points and so on and so far.  Even if I am rank 50 in MH I will get points which will eventually allow the player to purchase an item.  This will make the rank in MH worth while.

Bloody Battle

The only players that will get rewarded diamonds is if you are high level player doing Bloody Battle every day.  See suggestions #1 & 2.

Numerous players have perfect scores by the end of the week and the tie breaker is how fast you finish the final Bloody Battle.  This tie breaker system is flawed since everyone focuses on Friday to do it as quick as possible.  Suggestion #3 should help this.

• Suggestions:
  • Two fold system based on point ranking and percentage of possible points via Tier scoring.  From a reward perspective please tweak as necessary.
  1. Top 50 rank players based on points would receive a static bonus on top of the reward restructure below.
    • For example:
    • 1st - 500 diamonds
    • 2nd - 300 diamonds
    • 3rd - 200 diamonds
    • Top 4 to 10 - 150
    • 11 to 20 - 100 diamonds
    • 21 to 30 - 75
    • 31 to 50 - 50
  2. Additional rewards are based on the  possible points by percentage and level.  This would complete the two factor system.  The top 50 rank players will get the static bonus plus the bonus percentage reward system below.
    • For example if I'm level 50 and my max possible points is 1000 and I earned 800 points that would be 800/1000 = 80%.  Based on that % tier I would receive X amount of diamonds.
      • Level 50 to 70 range would have a max of 200 diamonds
        • 100% - 200 diamonds
        • 90% - 175 diamonds, etc.
        • 80% - 125 diamonds
      • Level 71 to 80 range would have a max of 250 diamonds.
        • 100% - 300 diamonds
        • 90% - 275 diamonds, etc.
      • Level 81 to 90 range would have a max of 300 diamonds.
        • 100% - 300 diamonds
        • 90% - 275 diamonds, etc.
  3. Update Bloody Battle to fight against actual player teams that is randomized and preselected before the season starts.  Each level range will have their own predefined opponents.  No one will have a perfect score if they have to face a real players team.
    • For example the system would generate the opponents for the week.  
    • All level 50 to 70 will face the same opponents.
    • All level 71 to 80 will face the same opponents, etc.

Guilds

• Suggestion
  1. Increase the guild level higher than 15 even if it does not do anything.   Why?  It will allow new players to know which guilds are active.  It will put active guilds higher eventually.
  2. Add a filter to see the most points earned this week by guild so players can see the most active guilds.

Guild War

• As a guild leader or officer you are allowed to attack for other team members.  There are no player names associated to the team.  
  • Suggestion
  1. Please add the players name to the respective team.

Guild Boss

• Suggestion
  1. Increase guild boss level which equates to more loot and increased HP.  Most guilds hand out points based on boss attacks players do enough damage where only 10 players need to attack to kill the highest boss.  We have to limit each player to one attack to allow opportunity for all players.
1 person likes this

I agree with all of this.   Another note for war I wouldn't mind seeing.  Remove the heal function in battles.  Or at least give it the same system as in bounties. If a teammate is attacking you cannot access this until nobody is fighting(which would mean it is never used so just remove it)     I understand there are very strong teams and the only way to win those fights is an even stronger high dps team or with the current system a dps team with 40,000 less power that constantly rotates their attackers out to heal with the assist.  

If I am fighting a powerful team  I shouldn't expect to win those battles often and NEVER with a team that much weaker.  but that's where the manual comes in to play  they can still kill the ambush and it will setup your second team with an easier battle.  I hate watching all my good defensive teams lose to crap that should in no way possible win in normal circumstances  take out the heal button and it makes the manual player play more strategic  or at the very least the heal option only heals 1/4 of what it can currently because a hero healing to full health in the middle of a fight isn't accurate unless it's their own gear or skills doing it 

On 8/9/2017 at 4:21 PM, ChristianCy said:

I understand there are very strong teams and the only way to win those fights is an even stronger high dps team or with the current system a dps team with 40,000 less power that constantly rotates their attackers out to heal with the assist.  

Removing that it will only make those lv1 tanks more harder to defeat