Scrub

New content

13 posts in this topic

So I was just thinking, I've been playing for a while now and we haven't had any major content release/updates yet. Other then champions trials and popular stars,the game is getting very repetitive. Weekend events are the same things over and over which I think is pretty boring. Weekend event should have more content on a rotation basis of sort so it's something different each weekend. Really hoping there's gonna be some new content after maintenance this week and not just "minor fixes" as usual.

lol, idk about you but i have too much to do in game yet, new content is the last thing i need.

you can spend days trying to clear hertoic team raids and berely get to do my dailies, but ok yeah game is boring. ofcourse its boring if you run scar plains normal all day.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, Scrub said:

So I was just thinking, I've been playing for a while now and we haven't had any major content release/updates yet. Other then champions trials and popular stars,the game is getting very repetitive. Weekend events are the same things over and over which I think is pretty boring. Weekend event should have more content on a rotation basis of sort so it's something different each weekend. Really hoping there's gonna be some new content after maintenance this week and not just "minor fixes" as usual.

Agree! I only play for dalies now for the reason that i am afraid that ill be left behind. But the game is already repeatative from the point that i stop playing after dalies are done and wait again for the reset.

25 minutes ago, Melendreskris said:

Agree! I only play for dalies now for the reason that i am afraid that ill be left behind. But the game is already repeatative from the point that i stop playing after dalies are done and wait again for the reset.

What's your achievement level? JW

We at the old server has been playing for several months. There are still a lot of content we need to conquer. Achievements, gears and heroic raids, higher level lords, rulers, etc.

My advise is to join a good guild were you can do sky and try harder heroic raids.

10 hours ago, RedPanda said:

Our last "major" update was only about a month ago http://forums.netease-na.com/forum/36-crusaders-of-light-patch-notes/ It does take some time to make content :)

my personal opinison is that ur doing great so far, too little updates can kill a game, but also too many updates, in OAC2 made by gameloft they would throw new raids on us every 2 months and completly new set of gear and weapon levels, the new content they add requires 4-5 months to gather but they keep throwing the new "content" every 2-3 month so unless u p2w and play 12 hours a day u can't even keep up. this made a lot of ppl leave the game since its not fun at all to be in a constant race where you have no way to catch up ever.

also they didn't actually add new things to do in game, it was always more of the same... more raids more gear more weapon levels, rinse and repeat.

i hope col will go a different path, and look at land of glory it defenetly looks bright, different pvp maps, new pvp mode, etc, thats new type of content, new mode in game that wasn't there before! keep it up and don't rush too much!

we also like to enjoy our achivements in game, and feel like we worked hard we got good gear and now take some time to chill out and help our lower guild mates advance, constantly having to chase new gear and new raids is tire some...

once the game start feeling like second work and not fun ppl quit.

11 hours ago, FallingRain said:

We at the old server has been playing for several months. There are still a lot of content we need to conquer. Achievements, gears and heroic raids, higher level lords, rulers, etc.

My advise is to join a good guild were you can do sky and try harder heroic raids.

We've cleared all sky and challenging heroic team raids daily. It's more the content aspect of the game I'm referring too. Like demoninvasion everyday at the same time as well as weekend events being the same every weekend. That's what I feel is repetitive and "boring". As I don't really look forward to these things anymore. Since I feel this should be the "fun" part of the game and not just repetitive stuff that we need to do daily already. 

Then we don't really need new stuff for the moment. Challenges are still motivating.

We need less boring dailies or at least less time consuming, one shouldn't have to play zombie at office  to keep up and be able to challenge heroic raids

Agree with most of these replys.. 

We dont need any new content for ages yet. Content is fine. We still got the hc team raids to afk through yet.

Current focus should be improving the daily grind making it less of the same repetiveness in there and more "random".. 

Throw something unique in there.. Something like...

Completed pretty much all your dailys, (200/100)? 

Here is a *chance* to reward you with a special "You and your guild only event"..

Guild Invasion: "Fight alongside your guildmates to defeat the wrath of Milura's Demons".. Fight a random buffed up boss from any of the raids and events). 3 waves. 1 mini chance for good loot from first 2 bosses.. Last boss give something useful like 5k contribution minimum with chance of more.. and on normal guild stuff like tome pages, random quality ores etc. And the rarer stuff like frost hearts...

Just something different to break up the usual daily grind. 

There are players that play 16 hours a day and are completely fused with the game, if you follow those players you'd have to release new content every few weeks (I mean major patches) which would create new problems, expose new bugs and glitches and would just be too fast in general. Minor changes and content addition is expected every few weeks or so but major patches are NEVER, EVER to be rushed. So no matter how much people ask and/or complain I hope developers are never going to give in and release all the big updates as they see fit, when they're are completely ready and see no risk of doing so.