Ocho

Welcome to the Official Crusaders of Light Message Board!

45 posts in this topic

I really liked the game so far. Hoping for costumes abd a new character maybe? 😁

45 minutes ago, Burke said:

I really liked the game so far. Hoping for costumes abd a new character maybe? 😁

New class is in development from what I've heard :)

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited to play this game! Can't wait for worldwide release! Literally scoured through your website and Facebook page, also pre-registered! Awesome trailer, by the way. 
So, I've played a lot of MMORPGs on both PC and mobile and the biggest problem for an MMO is compromised security. I'm pretty much stating the obvious here but still, I ask you to make security one of your top-priorities. I really don't want see another promising title to die because of hackers and modders. 

On 4/20/2017 at 6:41 AM, Ocho said:

Crusaders of Light is currently in limited iOS and Android release in the Philippines, Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand.

Does this mean that the current and only server "Surgewind wilds AU" will be the official server of the philippines or are you going to release a separate server for SEA countries in the future? Thanks! 

Good day,

This game looks awesome.  I'm from South Africa, and I've been trying to download the game, but it tells me that the game isnt supported in my country as yet, but it seems some people play the game even though its not in their country...  How can I get this done?  Do I register an iTunes account for one of the supported countries?

29 minutes ago, Henchman said:

Good day,

This game looks awesome.  I'm from South Africa, and I've been trying to download the game, but it tells me that the game isnt supported in my country as yet, but it seems some people play the game even though its not in their country...  How can I get this done?  Do I register an iTunes account for one of the supported countries?

amigo, if you gonna use little bit inernet, you can find a lot of links about " how to download " this game, full internet and youtube with apk files

8 hours ago, Henchman said:

Good day,

Yeah you sure do, I think if you visit PrimeSasuke's YouTube he's got something about how to download the game even if you don't live in one of the countries it's supported in. Goodluck!

Hey folks,

Please avoid discussing how to evade app store restrictions on the Official Crusaders of Light Forums. We're super stoked you're excited about the game, but this isn't really the correct place for that.

Thanks for your understanding,
Ocho

PC version is far off but in the works from what's been stated. You could run it on an emulator in the mean time.

9 hours ago, Varking said:

PC version is far off but in the works from what's been stated. You could run it on an emulator in the mean time.

I do but performance isn' t the same :/ on pc i can easy set max graphic and players in 40 vs 40 or wb,40 players dg.. emulators lag more than phone :( and controllers aren't so good

On 5/13/2017 at 7:28 PM, Godhand said:

@Ocho there will be a pc version of the game as china version?

We like this idea. Nothing announced yet...

When you guys start an EU server. Would I be able to transfer my account/character to the EU server or I would have to start all over again?

btw I'm already lvl 45

As a player from outside the soft launched countries, I would like to throw just 1 or 2 suggestions your way..

1. Events: I am enjoying the events very much, however, I would love to see some sort of event from the hours of 00:00 AM - 06:00 AM (AUS server time), could you think about cycling an event or two for these hours? 

2. Raids: From my experience, raids need to have a "Custom rules" option. Basically, We (as the players) can specify what rules (limited ofc) we would want in our raid. An example: Give us an option to allow/disallow Follow/AFK mode please (Just for the raids).

3. The Experience: I don't have any issues with the way we earn exp; But for those who can't dedicate hours a day. Could we get the dailys to run over and stack to the next day? Example: I do 13 Trial Quests, 1 Element Leader quest and 2 Normal elements a day; That's 7 trial quests, 1 element leader and 2 normal elements remaining to complete. Make the remaining stack to the next day, so I would get in essence, 27 trial quests, 3 Element Leaders, and 6 Normal element quests for the next day. This does not gain anyone an advantage but rather it gives the possibility to at least not waste valuable exp you would lose because you don't have 3 hours+ to dedicate a day. 

45 minutes ago, R0sers said:

As a player from outside the soft launched countries, I would like to throw just 1 or 2 suggestions your way..

1. Events: I am enjoying the events very much, however, I would love to see some sort of event from the hours of 00:00 AM - 06:00 AM (AUS server time), could you think about cycling an event or two for these hours? 

2. Raids: From my experience, raids need to have a "Custom rules" option. Basically, We (as the players) can specify what rules (limited ofc) we would want in our raid. An example: Give us an option to allow/disallow Follow/AFK mode please (Just for the raids).

3. The Experience: I don't have any issues with the way we earn exp; But for those who can't dedicate hours a day. Could we get the dailys to run over and stack to the next day? Example: I do 13 Trial Quests, 1 Element Leader quest and 2 Normal elements a day; That's 7 trial quests, 1 element leader and 2 normal elements remaining to complete. Make the remaining stack to the next day, so I would get in essence, 27 trial quests, 3 Element Leaders, and 6 Normal element quests for the next day. This does not gain anyone an advantage but rather it gives the possibility to at least not waste valuable exp you would lose because you don't have 3 hours+ to dedicate a day. 

1. events time will be based on server region, EU / US servers will have respective times for the ppl in that area

2. probably cant do that, considering it's game mechanics. if you dont want AFK maybe you will have to confirm position/talk to them

3. this is kind of already done with the reserved EXP system. basically quests you dont complete today turns into EXP which is added on to your quests when you do them next time

HI Ocho.

While recruiting new guild members, it would be great if the List in the Guild Applications will automatic delete Player Names which have aplied an other guild.

its boring to klick tons of member with only getting the massage: this player is already in a guild.

22 hours ago, nienna said:

HI Ocho.

While recruiting new guild members, it would be great if the List in the Guild Applications will automatic delete Player Names which have aplied an other guild.

its boring to klick tons of member with only getting the massage: this player is already in a guild.

and the daily limits on kicking ppl from guild is crazy. as leader there should be no limit for others well ok, but a better system where leader can set the rights who can invite , kick and using guild build ups for every member ( or maybe member grp ) and without limit would be better. and a guild massage board where guild can post news and guild infos like raid times, line condacts or teamspeak or something else would be great. so that member get infos also when offline and back online.

hi

and a team search option for the open field events would be great like battele for the relics or wild beast lair and so on

Hello

Only what i dont like the exhaus sytem whit all things what u begin do. Wen u exhaused shat  can do? Im tired to do other, i like my main. 

I hope understand (not so good my englis) 

And i like wen the game have Hungarian langauge 👍

Thanks