Ocho

Welcome to the Official Crusaders of Light Message Board!

45 posts in this topic

Crusaders of Light is currently in limited iOS and Android release in the Philippines, Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand. We look forward to releasing in more countries (including the U.S.), in the near-ish future.

We’re thrilled to have you here! Please use this board to talk to us (and your fellow players) about anything and everything related to the game! We want your feedback -- positive AND negative...all we ask is that you keep it constructive. In other words, don’t get angry and yell expletives about something you don’t like, tell us why you don’t like it. When we have specifics, we can take those to the development team and suggest improvements.

We look forward to seeing your discussion topics - just keep in mind that this board is moderated according to our Forum Rules/Guidelines. We want to keep this a friendly, constructive environment and need everyone’s help in order to achieve that. It’s your responsibility to read and adhere to these guidelines so that we can have a thriving community!

4 people like this

17 hours ago, Ocho said:

Crusaders of Light is currently in limited iOS and Android release in the Philippines, Australia, Malaysia and New Zealand. We look forward to releasing in more countries (including the U.S.), in the near-ish future.

We’re thrilled to have you here! Please use this board to talk to us (and your fellow players) about anything and everything related to the game! We want your feedback -- positive AND negative...all we ask is that you keep it constructive. In other words, don’t get angry and yell expletives about something you don’t like, tell us why you don’t like it. When we have specifics, we can take those to the development team and suggest improvements.

We look forward to seeing your discussion topics - just keep in mind that this board is moderated according to our Forum Rules/Guidelines. We want to keep this a friendly, constructive environment and need everyone’s help in order to achieve that. It’s your responsibility to read and adhere to these guidelines so that we can have a thriving community!

Hi, thank's for information! Will you create servers for Europe? If u will, when?

1 hour ago, Mlejto said:

Hi, thank's for information! Will you create servers for Europe? If u will, when?

We have plans for a larger release this Summer, we're just getting started now!

hello, thanks for bringing the game to us "english" players.

will there be a server wipe on the current server? if it will how will we get the rewards we get from now until then if we change decide to change servers?

keep up the good work B|

1 hour ago, DrakonArc said:

hello, thanks for bringing the game to us "english" players.

will there be a server wipe on the current server? if it will how will we get the rewards we get from now until then if we change decide to change servers?

keep up the good work B|

No wipe. :)

2 people like this

Hello and thank you for the great game!

A small list of things that players report:

1)Game disconnects everytime u minimize the game window to open another app even for 5 seconds and reconnects once u open it again. This is kinda annoying since most of the players are using chat or other apps too while playing and especially while doing daylies on auto mode. Most of them are used to it from oac2 where u could do it without getting disconnected.

2) Minimizing the game and reconnecting sometimes cause the in game sounds to stop working. Seems like some kind of bug.

3)A friendly player reported to me that u can use some speed hack in this game (dont really know how it works but he showed me a video of an app that somehow makes the game run faster which translates to your character moving a lot faster than the normal too). Things like that may result in unfair gameplay in pvp and I hope u can look into it and tighten up your security for those kind of things so the game stays healthy.

Thats it..........(for now😎)

NeilDGTyson

3 people like this

On 4/21/2017 at 5:27 PM, NeilDGTyson said:

Hello and thank you for the great game!

A small list of things that players report:

1)Game disconnects everytime u minimize the game window to open another app even for 5 seconds and reconnects once u open it again. This is kinda annoying since most of the players are using chat or other apps too while playing and especially while doing daylies on auto mode. Most of them are used to it from oac2 where u could do it without getting disconnected.

2) Minimizing the game and reconnecting sometimes cause the in game sounds to stop working. Seems like some kind of bug.

3)A friendly player reported to me that u can use some speed hack in this game (dont really know how it works but he showed me a video of an app that somehow makes the game run faster which translates to your character moving a lot faster than the normal too). Things like that may result in unfair gameplay in pvp and I hope u can look into it and tighten up your security for those kind of things so the game stays healthy.

Thats it..........(for now😎)

NeilDGTyson

2) We're aware and working on this issue specifically.

3) If you have any details, please send them to me privately. We definitely want to crack down on this sort of behavior!

I was very happy with the launch of the game in English even being Brazilian is already much better than playing in Korean or Chinese.
So let's ask the questions:
1 would like to know if with the coming of the Brazilian server the accounts will be erased or will there be a way to migrate them?
2 I noticed today that if many players in raid try to attack a boss is not possible, would that be a bug ??

15 hours ago, Pavan said:

I was very happy with the launch of the game in English even being Brazilian is already much better than playing in Korean or Chinese.
So let's ask the questions:
1 would like to know if with the coming of the Brazilian server the accounts will be erased or will there be a way to migrate them?
2 I noticed today that if many players in raid try to attack a boss is not possible, would that be a bug ??

1) When new servers are launched players will be able to stay on their current server or migrate to a new server. Since characters are bound to the server they are created on, migrating to a new server would require starting a new character.

2) Can you give me more details?

Thanks,

Ocho 

I have seen multiple posts saying global launch will come this summer, but "summer" is a very broad term, and encompasses a large amount of time. Do you have a more specific time period for your release? Say... 1 month, 2 months, ect.? If so, would love to hear it. Thanks!

13 hours ago, Korrupt said:

I have seen multiple posts saying global launch will come this summer, but "summer" is a very broad term, and encompasses a large amount of time. Do you have a more specific time period for your release? Say... 1 month, 2 months, ect.? If so, would love to hear it. Thanks!

Not yet, sorry! We obviously want to share Crusaders of Light with as many people as possible however, so we won't wait too long. Enjoying your responses on YouTube btw!

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Ocho said:

Not yet, sorry! We obviously want to share Crusaders of Light with as many people as possible however, so we won't wait too long. Enjoying your responses on YouTube btw!

Thanks, I really appreciate it! Another question I have about the game is, will there be an in game trading system, as there doesn't appear to be any way to trade beyond the auction house, and would be very annoying to not be able to give things to friends/guildies.

Hi there I just want to ask if I can report toxic players here in the Philippines (You know its the Philippines!) I would gladly take screenshots and translate the dirty words for you cuz they are already destroying the experience for other players.

9 hours ago, Sathatos said:

Hi there I just want to ask if I can report toxic players here in the Philippines (You know its the Philippines!) I would gladly take screenshots and translate the dirty words for you cuz they are already destroying the experience for other players.

If you see behavior that is unacceptable, it's always great to report it to our CS staff. Http://crusadersoflight.link/support

12 hours ago, Korrupt said:

Thanks, I really appreciate it! Another question I have about the game is, will there be an in game trading system, as there doesn't appear to be any way to trade beyond the auction house, and would be very annoying to not be able to give things to friends/guildies.

Trading between players is a difficult subject, especially in a game where anyone can create as many accounts as they want. The Auction House allows some trading, but is necessarily limited to prevent abuses. 

9 hours ago, Sathatos said:

If you see unacceptable behavior it's always best to report it to our CS team, http://crusadersoflight.link/support

Hi .. i have a question.. in the future we will be able to switch server or thats it .. i talk about 3 ,4 months later .. thank you

8 minutes ago, Kuwaitish said:

Hi .. i have a question.. in the future we will be able to switch server or thats it .. i talk about 3 ,4 months later .. thank you

No, all characters are tied to the servers they are made on. If you want to play on a different server you will have to make a different character.

Hello,

First of all thank you for bringing us this game. This is the best game i played so far. My question is will you guys add a vip system to this game? If yes. Please dont :( this is the only game that has no vip system and kinda love it( dont worry i will be purchasing some stuff just to show my support.) 2nd will you be adding another server? And lastly is the game has a map that can do pvp and pve at the same time? Like there is a faction that would kill each other whenever theyre together in the pvp/ pvp map.

Thanks and best of luck!

4 hours ago, ♤Beats♤ said:

Any idea on a us release date yet?

Scroll up

On 4/26/2017 at 0:08 AM, Korrupt said:

On 4/26/2017 at 2:04 PM, Ocho said:

7 hours ago, ♤Beats♤ said:

Any idea on a us release date yet?

There you go Beats. TLDR: Summer is the release date but there is no exact date yet.

When us server releases will server time switch to a us server time or stay at current?

40 minutes ago, Krillon said:

When us server releases will server time switch to a us server time or stay at current?

Can only imagine it will be US time, considering the AUS server runs off AEST time.

I can't wait to play this greattttttt game,

im from indonesian^_^

Hey Ocho, I have a minor concern. In the Chinese beta, there was a glowing Saber tooth mount that looked really cool. However, it appears to not be in the English version of the game. Why is this, and will it be avaliable later? I really liked the look of it, and I am sad that it appears to have been removed.