Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ocho

Player Interview - Br0b

18 posts in this topic

With the $400K USD Fastest Dungeon Raid Competition heating up, we sat down with Immortals Leader Br0b to find out a little more about him and his guild. 

How did you come up with your team name (The Immortals)?

I came up this name because my friends and I were trying to think of a cool name that would make us sound "unbeatable" and instead of something cheesy like that we chose "Immortals" instead. Still kinda cheesy but it stuck ^^

How did your team get together and who is it composed of (who is on your team, where are they from/located, etc?)

Our guild started just with friends, and then we started recruiting the best people on our server. The team was made out of the best of the best of our guild. I am proud to say we have members from all over the United States and Canada and I have gotten to know every member of our team and they make up one of the best communities in any game I have ever played.

What do you attribute your success in the competition to so far?

The success is mainly contributed to the dedicated members of Immortals. We all practice and try to find the best strategies for the fastest run. We are saving some our best tactics until the end so even though our time looks fast now, we can do even faster :P

Do you have any advice for anyone just getting into raiding?

Find a great guild who will help you. I was more of a PVP type of player before this game, but with such a great community in our guild, I love finding new tactics in raids and getting loot with my fellow guildies. 

What do you and your team members like the most about Crusaders of Light?

We love the community and team raids. The community of this game, like I said before, is the best of any game I have played before. We also like the challenges of each raid. Getting first blood of Arunas was amazing, because at the time, there was no guides for it, and we all worked together to find out how to defeat the boss. 

What are you going to do with the prize money if you end up being the winner of the $400K Fastest Dungeon Raid Competition?

Gorghana mounts for everyone! Just kidding. I am not really sure yet personally,  I know some people are students so they probably will pay some college loans off. Some people are older and have jobs already but have talked about a much needed vacation. Whatever its used for, it will for sure be amazing to win.

If someone wants to find out more about you, where should they look?

My youtube is https://www.youtube.com/c/WeBbyBrOb

Check it out for some guides and I will be sure to upload some more videos soon!

My twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/theonebrob

I am trying to stream more, its fun to answer questions and do dungeons with viewers. ^^

Thanks for having me do this interview and shoutout to TSM, Learning, Molls, SMS and Anvil for being the best admins any guild leader could ask for. 

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lagging is my favorite verb, my damage is easy to absorb, you guess it right. It's Webby Borb.

Image result for 4head

Edited by Jonarino

Maybe his mic is muted...