RedPanda

Stat reference table

44 posts in this topic

Hello, we definitely need an upgrade of stats board to understand more please ...
Thanks

1 person likes this

@RedPanda I really understand your position about not to provide a fulldatabase but your staff and much more your community managers must already know that there are different types of players with significant gap of interests ingame and on community portals. 

- Casual player : reaching basic success by following the experience of older ones,  they are massivly present on any mmorpg and make the living of it. 

-Veteran player : have been casual for a while and reached a certain skill by looking around them. They lead casuals to enjoy and grow. 

- Skill seekers : most of them are experienced mmorpg players who consider deep improvement reflection as same interest as building them characters ingame when possible, they share knowledges to mates and community sometimes. 

- Community Icons : they are the cement of your game community.  Providing relevant contents to other categories,  who share again and again wich determine the feeling of and about the community itself.

On each category you will find people (a lot)  who wants their own fast improvement by asking "give us more this and that,  nerf bosses etc..."  But giving informations to theorycrafters is the only way to successly expand the community and render your job easier. 

To me,  the game have much more potential than you use since our sister version have been launch.

Personnaly I need to look everything in game to consider properly the way I will spend my hardly gathered ressources and beeing proud of the result. To do so,  I enjoy to have some good brains on my friendlist to theorycraft with. I would like to share contents for new players about a lot of game views but without Official informations it's a kind of loto... I assume that I am not a p2w but it seems like you also need us. I am interested to spend like 10-20€ per month to contribute and earn some cool stuffs sometimes but as same as It's legit of you to control the informations you publisj,  it's also legit of us to ask about proves that what we try hard to get (p2w or f2p) is sensfull for the next months we will keep spend time and cash here. 

Best regards to your Staff and yourself, you already doing great and we have the same interest for sure : making the game we like living as longer as possible. 

(Sorry for my bad english,  i did my best) 

Gdie - Forest Valley

1 person likes this

To answer about pierce rate / spell pierce rate and pierce value / spell pierce value. This is my idea about it:

Pierce rate / Spell pierce rate == Crit rate
Pierce value / spell pierce value == crit damage

Mystic Suppression example:

No crit: 10k
With Crit: 10k + 5k

No pierce: 10k
with spell pierce value (200): 10k + 200 (fixed / pierced / true damage)

No crit: 10k
with crit and spell pierce value (200): 10k + 5k + 200 (fixed / pierced / true damage)

Edited by Bluerain

12 hours ago, Deepwater said:

What mean "Crushing Resist"?  Example 60%.

It counters boss crushing blow hits. Heroic bosses have crushing hit rate at 60%. Having 60% crush resistance on tank will negate the crushing blows.

Both, but if you're Templar and want to focus on strictly tanking (most of the ones i encounter are hybrid) then you'll want vitality/spirit and hp.

4 hours ago, Raowr said:

Both, but if you're Templar and want to focus on strictly tanking (most of the ones i encounter are hybrid) then you'll want vitality/spirit and hp.

Thank for the information. 

Posted (edited)

@RedPanda

Is all what is said for the warrior also true for the Paladin class?

Edited by Lisionok
no quota needed

On 25/08/2017 at 9:19 PM, Regnak said:
Crit Affects the Critical rate for physical attacks and skills.

Hey @RedPanda,

Can you please explain the difference between those 2 (if there is any)

Gorg.jpg

i belive this is the same thing  the only difference is the crit damage wich affect the damage of ur crit but these 2 are the chance u have to crit....

Bad translation. 3 piece increases crit by 15% total as far as I know.

Can we please update this to reflect new names of certain attributes to clear things up for any of our new player base. I know it's quite self-explanatory, but just clears any confusion for any new guys searching for information in future.

1 person likes this

@TinyDragonCan You please add information about "Spell Pierce Rate" and "Piercing Rate" from new Star Circles? Also, can You describe difference between "Spell Damage" and "Basic Magic Attack"? Is it just translation difference? Thanks.

What Happen to the game My screen is stuck on "Logging Now" Its been 6 Days Please fix the game at Gameroom I cannot Play Please Help

Would u be able to reveal to me one thing, why we require crit trade for exactness and precision for crit? So my inquiry is the reason this 2 details not autonomous. For instance, in best amazing precious stone jewels u can't get precision at all I mean this pearls simply don't have this details when in diamond diamonds u can get exactness till 2.5% yet u will be lost crit. In all garments a similar circumstance I mean if u have for instance 2 details for crit u can get exactness the things what u can Large Moon Lamps For Kids is just 1crit and 1 precision in every fabric, I mean u disclosed to us that like we require 15% precision for saint attacking yet from where we have to discover this stat. So if u have like 15% exactness it's implied that u will llose15% crit and DPS won't change.. perhaps u settle something in this type.