RedPanda

Stat reference table

40 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

One of the most common requests we've heard is "What does each stat do?" So this post will help explain it, please feel free to use this information in your guides or your sites.

Overview  
Strength Increases Warrior Physical Damage. 1 Point of Power = 1 Point of Physical attack. This stat has no effect for Rangers and Mystics
Vitality Affects Maximum HP, 1 point of Endurance = 15 HP
Agility Increase Ranger Physical Damage. 1 Point of Agility = 1 Point of Physical attack. This stat has no effect for Mystics and Warriors
Intellect Increase Mystic Magic Damage. 1 Point of Intellect = 1 Point of Magic attack. This stat has no effect for Warriors and Rangers
Spirit Affects Maximum MP, Physical Armor, and Magical Armor. 1 Point of Spirit = 50MP + 1 Physical defense and 1 magical defense
Movement Speed Affects movement speed when not mounted
Physical  
Damage Affects Physical attack attributes for Warriors and Rangers.
Weapons, Leggings, Boots, Wrists, and Acessories can increase your Physical Damage Attribute
All gear will have a chance to roll the attribute for increased Physical Damage
For warriors 1 point of Power = 1 point of Physical DAmage, for Rangers 1 point of Agility = 1 point of Physical Damage
Defense The higher the defense the less damage you take from Physical Attacks
Piercing This value counters physical defense
Crit Affects the Critical rate for physical attacks and skills.
This stat can appear when reforging an item.
Weapons, Secondaries, helmets, chest, leggings, accessories, and earrings can have this stat.

Fireworks Diamonds can have this attribute.

Physical Crit is countered by Physical Crit resistance
Crit Resist Reduces the rate of Physical Critial hits from happening
Hit Rating Increases the chance of hitting with Physical Attacks and Skills. This affects Warriors and Ranger skills and attacks.
Elemental and Aquasource Diamonds can have this attribute.
Some equipment may have this stat as well, neither Strength nor Agility increase Hit Rating.
Eqiupment that may have these stats: Weapons, Secondary, Helmet, Chest, Legs, Accessories, Earrings
Against Non-Players such as Bosses in Raids, you need to have 100% Hit Rating to have all attacks hit. Against targets with attributes such as dodge or parry, it will vary.
Dodge When targetted by a physical skill or attack, this is the percent chance to dodge and not take any damage. Increasing Hit counteracts Dodge
Accuracy When attacking with a Physical attack or skill, this reduces the chance of a Parry, the higher this value, the lower chance of a Parry happening.

All heroic mode bosses have 15% Parry.

Weapons, secondaries, helmets, chest, leggings, accessoires, and earrings can have this stat
Parry When targeted by a physical skill, a sucessful Parry will reduce the incoming damage by 40%. Increasing this value only increases the chance of Parry, not the amount parried

All bosses and monsters in raids and team raids have a base Parry value

Skills(Spells)  
Spell Damage Affects Magic attack attributes for Mystics.
Spell Defense Reduces the damage taken from Spell skills and attacks
Spell Pierce Counters Spell defense
Spell Crit Affects Magic Attack and Magic Skill use critical rate.
When reforging this can appear on Weapons, secondaries, helmets, chest, leggings, accessories, and earrings.

Moonlight Diamonds can have this attribute.

Increasing Spell Crit Resist prevents Spell Crit from happening
Spell Crit Resist Reduces the chance of Spell Crit happening
Spell Accuracy Used for Spell Attack hit rate. If the target has Evade your attack may miss. This stat only affects Mystics.

Elemental and Aquasource Diamonds can have this attribute.
Some equipment may have this stat as well, Intellect does not affect this attribute.
Eqiupment that may have these stats: Weapons, Secondary, Helmet, Chest, Legs, Accessories, Earrings
Against Non-Players such as Bosses in Raids, you need to have 100% Spell accuracy to have all attacks hit.

Evade When targeted by a Magic skill or attack, this is the percent chance to dodge and not take any damage. Increasing Evade counters Spell Accuracy
Spell Resist When targetted by a magic skill, a sucessful Resist Skills will reduce the incoming damage by 40%. Increasing this value only increases the chance of Resist

Spell Penetration When attacking using a Magic skill or attack this helps negate any Resist Skills your target has.

6 people like this

Hey @RedPanda,

Can you please explain the difference between those 2 (if there is any)

Gorg.jpg

13 hours ago, Regnak said:

Hey @RedPanda,

Can you please explain the difference between those 2 (if there is any)

Gorg.jpg

I think I did hear one question about this set- whether it affects only spell or physical crit, I'm working on finding that out.

13 hours ago, tribse84 said:

Hey Panda, thanks so much.

what do the different stats do for healers exactly. Above is "only " an explanation on mystic dps paths (ie intellect, difference between slell crit n heal crit etc...)

cheers

Heal Crit % is how often your heals crit, it won't affect your attacks when used for attacking- so if you're a Shepard path Mystic and you have lots of heal crit, don't expect those crits to translate to when you attack.

21 hours ago, TheReaper said:

they're 2 spell penetration btw.which is for skill resist and for spell defense?

The first one on your char sheet will be the one that counters spell def, the % one will be for skill resist. We're going to get that looked at so it's not so confusing.

13 hours ago, tribse84 said:

Thanks panda, but thats only one stat. We healers would like to see an explanation of all stats (in a chart like above for dps classes/tanks) and how they affect healing :)

there are many uncertainties such as spell crit vs healing crit (the latter btw is nowhere to be found in the char overview ingame), intellect and so on. Can that be done please:)

Feel free to make a list of suggestions for stats you'd like to have displayed and I'll be happy to pass it along to the team.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the info @RedPanda! Very informative. I do have a few questions still, if you could answer them.

1 - It is very clear that in some heroic raids such as heroic everlush and heroic chimeria that the bosses seem to resist a lot of our attacks and/or avoid them completely. As a mystic with 100% Spell Accuracy and Roughly 10% Spell penetration, what I want to know is.. what stat do I need to be increasing to make sure none of my spells or attacks are resisted or miss altogether? The only thing I can see in the info you posted above that may explain this is "Against Non-Players such as Bosses in Raids, you need to have 100% Hit Rating to have all attacks hit. Against targets with attributes such as dodge or parry, it will vary" (under Physical, Hit Rating) and "All heroic mode bosses have 15% Parry" (under Physical, Accuracy). So I'm assuming it's because these bosses have a higher amount of dodge and/or parry than most other targets? Just need some clarification on how we can effectively prepare ourselves to counter this.

2 - Regarding Spell Penetration, from what I can see you're saying its only use is to counteract any Spell Defense your target may have. Does Spell Penetration counter Spell Crit Resist at all? Also, I had done some testing and, from what I saw, believed that Spell Penetration had a chance to ignore a target's defenses ENTIRELY, resulting in the target taking more damage from my spells that usual. Is there any truth to this, or was I mistaken?

Apologies I know my questions are a little complex and you may not have the answers to them off the top of your head, but if you could get back to me at some point it would be VERY much appreciated!

Edited by SMS

24 minutes ago, SMS said:

Thanks for the info @RedPanda! Very informative. I do have a few questions still, if you could answer them.

1 - It is very clear that in some heroic raids such as heroic everlush and heroic chimeria that the bosses seem to resist a lot of our attacks and/or avoid them completely. As a mystic with 100% Spell Accuracy and Roughly 10% Spell penetration, what I want to know is.. what stat do I need to be increasing to make sure none of my spells or attacks are resisted or miss altogether? The only thing I can see in the info you posted above that may explain this is "Against Non-Players such as Bosses in Raids, you need to have 100% Hit Rating to have all attacks hit. Against targets with attributes such as dodge or parry, it will vary" (under Physical, Hit Rating) and "All heroic mode bosses have 15% Parry" (under Physical, Accuracy). So I'm assuming it's because these bosses have a higher amount of dodge and/or parry than most other targets? Just need some clarification on how we can effectively prepare ourselves to counter this.

2 - Regarding Spell Penetration, from what I can see you're saying its only use is to counteract any Spell Defense your target may have. Does Spell Penetration counter Spell Crit Resist at all? Also, I had done some testing and, from what I saw, believed that Spell Penetration had a chance to ignore a target's defenses ENTIRELY, resulting in the target taking more damage from my spells that usual. Is there any truth to this, or was I mistaken?

Apologies I know my questions are a little complex and you may not have the answers to them off the top of your head, but if you could get back to me at some point it would be VERY much appreciated!

If you're a mystic and you're seeing "Spell resist" you'll need more spell penetration (the second one), if you're seeing evade you need spell accuracy.

Penetration(the flat value one) <-> Spell defense.

Accuracy <-> Evade

Penetration(the % one)<->Resist 

I know we have 2 stats that are both spell penetration, we'll look into fixing it.

I think with regards to spell penetration (flat value) affecting crit resist is that you'd probably see higher crits because your crits are doing more damage due to the penetration. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, RedPanda said:

If you're a mystic and you're seeing "Spell resist" you'll need more spell penetration (the second one), if you're seeing evade you need spell accuracy.

Penetration(the flat value one) <-> Spell defense.

Accuracy <-> Evade

Penetration(the % one)<->Resist 

I know we have 2 stats that are both spell penetration, we'll look into fixing it.

I think with regards to spell penetration (flat value) affecting crit resist is that you'd probably see higher crits because your crits are doing more damage due to the penetration. 

Thanks for the fast reply and amazing info! Just so you aware, myself and all other mystics in my guild have yet to get any gear or stat rerolls that have the flat value spell penetration. Mine and everyone else's is still at 1 (base value). We've only been able to raise the % value spell penetration stat. Not sure if that's intentional or not, just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

On 8/26/2017 at 10:59 PM, RedPanda said:

I think I did hear one question about this set- whether it affects only spell or physical crit, I'm working on finding that out.

@RedPanda did you get the answer already? I am a mystic, so i am waiting this answer about this. I keep my gorghana set in inventory because of this.

1.) Spell Pen counters Spell Defense.  - Can you explain this a little further?  Say someone has 1000 spell defense and I have 10% spell pen.  Will that reduce their spell def to 900?  Will it also have a chance to bypass their spell def entirely?

2.) All heroic bosses have 15% parry.  Do they also have a set amount of spell resist and evade? 

3 hours ago, Nite said:

1.) Spell Pen counters Spell Defense.  - Can you explain this a little further?  Say someone has 1000 spell defense and I have 10% spell pen.  Will that reduce their spell def to 900?  Will it also have a chance to bypass their spell def entirely?

2.) All heroic bosses have 15% parry.  Do they also have a set amount of spell resist and evade? 

1) So we just updated it since we had 2 spell penetrations. One of them is spell pierce, this one counters spell defense.

2) That I don't know, I can try to find out, but it's probably one of those secret stats that I can't get :/

On 8/28/2017 at 7:03 PM, falvern said:

@RedPanda did you get the answer already? I am a mystic, so i am waiting this answer about this. I keep my gorghana set in inventory because of this.

It *should* affect both, I don't have official confirmation yet, but try it, if it doesn't affect spell crit on your stat sheet or doesn't appear so when you hit the target dummy feel free to submit a bug.

1 hour ago, RedPanda said:

1) So we just updated it since we had 2 spell penetrations. One of them is spell pierce, this one counters spell defense.

2) That I don't know, I can try to find out, but it's probably one of those secret stats that I can't get :/

where do we get spell pierce?   I haven't seen any gear with it.  I know it's name was just updated but even beforehand everyone has had this stat stuck at 1.

Edited by Nite

I would like to see Healing Power and Healing Crit stats in character high-levl attributes menu.

This is not the same as Magic Attack and Spell Crit due to path and rune upgrades that can increase/decrease Healing stats without affecting Magic Attack and Spell Crit.

Also I would like to see Crit Damage / Spell Crit Damage stat that is currently not displayed anywhere. From what I understand Crit Damage amount is ~50% initially. It can be increased via gear set bonus and achievement stat increases.

Hello you sure about %100 hit rating? It was %100 before but now %110 hit required for sure. Because my atk and skills still missing on normal bosses with %106 hit rating. 

People have been saying we need 110% hit but no accuracy for pve.  I haven't tested the accuracy aspect.

Hey Panda can u tell me one things, why we need crit replace for accuracy and accuracy for crit? So my question is why this 2 stats not independent. For example in top dazzling diamond gems u can't get accuracy at all I mean this gems just don't have this stats when in dimond gems u can get accuracy till 2.5% but u will lost crit. In all clothes the same situation I mean if u have for example 2 stats for crit u can get accuracy the things what u can is only 1crit and 1 accuracy in each cloth, I mean u told us that like we need 15% accuracy for hero raiding but from where we need to find this stat😊. So if u have like 15% accuracy it's mean that u will lost 15% crit and dps will not be change... maybe u fix something in this type😉

On 9/6/2017 at 1:50 PM, Hermes said:

Hey Panda can u tell me one things, why we need crit replace for accuracy and accuracy for crit? So my question is why this 2 stats not independent. For example in top dazzling diamond gems u can't get accuracy at all I mean this gems just don't have this stats when in dimond gems u can get accuracy till 2.5% but u will lost crit. In all clothes the same situation I mean if u have for example 2 stats for crit u can get accuracy the things what u can is only 1crit and 1 accuracy in each cloth, I mean u told us that like we need 15% accuracy for hero raiding but from where we need to find this stat😊. So if u have like 15% accuracy it's mean that u will lost 15% crit and dps will not be change... maybe u fix something in this type😉

The jadestone diamond includes %hit.  This stat is for both physical and spell accuracy.

According to the stats, it would seem that there is no difference between Strength +1 and Damage +1 on a piece of equipment, is that correct?  I presumed that strength must have some additional effects relative to damage.

Any precise informations about Hit Rating and Accuracy ?

Because with 5% Accuracy and 115% Hit Rating, I still get a lot of parry in HC bosses.

Does the lvl 48 dummy "Leader Stake" share the same properties as heroic bosses, to let players being able to do real theorycrafting ?

It's (for me at least) one of the most exciting part in MMORPG and, in addition of adding such a huge dilution of reforge combinations with useless stats (Strength and Intellect for Ranger for example) just to increase your profitability, we don't have any informations neither we have a way to find it by ourself (I'm mainly refering to be able to datamine ourself game datas).

If you need a precise list of criterias to ask your team :

Global :

• Quid of Accuracy/Spell Accuracy vs Hit Rating/Spell Penetration, because in your table, both stats seems to reduce Parry/Spell Resist.

PvE :

• Ratio of Hit Rating/Spell Penetration to reduce Parry/Spell Resist & Dodge/Evade against heroic bosses
  • Ratio of Accuracy/Spell Accuracy to reduce Parry/Spell Resist against heroic bosses

PvP :

• Ratio of Hit Rating to reduce Parry/Spell Resist & Dodge/Evade against Players
  • Ratio of Accuracy/Spell Accuracy to reduce Parry against Players

Thank you @RedPanda for those informations.

Thank you. This is very informative.

I want to ask what particular set bonus or equipment actually adds up Piercing? I've never seen one.

On 02/10/2017 at 6:23 AM, Xiris said:

Any precise informations about Hit Rating and Accuracy ?

Because with 5% Accuracy and 115% Hit Rating, I still get a lot of parry in HC bosses.

Does the lvl 48 dummy "Leader Stake" share the same properties as heroic bosses, to let players being able to do real theorycrafting ?

It's (for me at least) one of the most exciting part in MMORPG and, in addition of adding such a huge dilution of reforge combinations with useless stats (Strength and Intellect for Ranger for example) just to increase your profitability, we don't have any informations neither we have a way to find it by ourself (I'm mainly refering to be able to datamine ourself game datas).

If you need a precise list of criterias to ask your team :

Global :

• Quid of Accuracy/Spell Accuracy vs Hit Rating/Spell Penetration, because in your table, both stats seems to reduce Parry/Spell Resist.

PvE :

• Ratio of Hit Rating/Spell Penetration to reduce Parry/Spell Resist & Dodge/Evade against heroic bosses
  • Ratio of Accuracy/Spell Accuracy to reduce Parry/Spell Resist against heroic bosses

PvP :

• Ratio of Hit Rating to reduce Parry/Spell Resist & Dodge/Evade against Players
  • Ratio of Accuracy/Spell Accuracy to reduce Parry against Players

Thank you @RedPanda for those informations.

Still no answer one month after.

Support team keeps saying different things about cap and what each stat does.

Can we have a real update ?