Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Primaeva

Scouts and Warriors back this thread up.

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1) NOT IN PATCH NOTES LAST WEEK: Scout main DPS skill Relentless nerfed, mana cost up 200% to 675.

2) NOT IN PATCH NOTES THIS WEEK: Scout Starblade Volley cooldown reverted.

3) Anti-mystic thread locked citing lack of constructive criticism.

4) All I want to know at this point is how many people in the dev team play the game, and are mystics. If you feel that information is not pertinent, then:

5) Are there also reasons why your patch notes are incomplete? Are the devs NOT giving you the fully compiled patch notes? Are you the fall guy? 

Ninja nerfs are not excusable from most gaming companies. Is this company above that rule?

You replied me personally on issue #1, Panda, and I appreciate that. Still waiting on a follow-up, as they seem to be able to resolve Starblade Volley pretty fast. (1 week turnaround). So you cannot say they do not work from week to week.

Give us the answer to 4) please, if you can't answer 5).

-------------------

Or you can lock and delete this thread too and a bunch of us will document how many times we have to repost in this counter below here.

Number of times thread locked / forum accounts banned: 0 as of 17/8.

Edited by Primaeva

I was just saying tht in my guild, I bet a lot of the dev team play and are mystics. They don't actually take in what the community say, they just do what they want for their own characters. As for this weeks update, 7 days and what, pretty much nothing. As a programmer currently working on two games at this time I have created 37 completely fully animated high poly 3D models, rigged them from hand on each one, humanoid, animoid and mutanoid charaters. Designed 7 new levels using mostly new materials, played around with a fair bit of code, tidied up a few calls here and there, optimized our servers alongside our main coder and played this game. I am just one person and until our games released into a first release, we are not making any money so to see the few things being done here, is kind of a slap in the face, especially when I am one of the people who are paying to play, not in terms of making my character better but for visual items.

Come on guys, pick up, two weeks now you guys have completely dropped the ball.

Posted (edited)

Scout is useless right now, theres no cooldown reduction for starblade at all, before the update i had ~10% cooldown reduction, plus the 8s cooldown reduction devs added, thats why it was op. Why not removing the 8s reduction (or make it 4s) instead of the % cooldown?

Scout main DPS skill Relentless nerfed, mana cost up 200% to 675 = lame

Mystic are op and u guys did nothing with it, they can heal and do massive damage.

Nice balance.

Edited by leonardo mion

Hey,

Challenging us to lock threads is never productive, if you have questions or feel a mistake was made send it to Panda or myself privately. Similarly suggesting you would make an alt account after getting banned isn't going to make things better. As a result this thread will be locked.

Obviously patch notes should be as complete as possible; my personal rule for patch notes is if it effects players it should be in the notes. That being said we're still pretty new at Crusaders of Light so we're still developing our processes in this area, and from time to time mistakes will happen regardless. 

And I don't play a mystic. :)