H4dies

Hidden achievement (Purple and orange titles)

15 posts in this topic

Well I've looked everywhere and apparently there's no guide or proper answer to my questions so i guess i'll have to ask it myself.

Any kind souls are willing to share how to get Purple titles like "Elite Goblin" , "Cutie" etc etc? And even orange titles.

Would be very grateful if I could get a detailed guide on how to get these titles ranging from the easiest to get to the hardest. 

Elite goblin u have to purchase the elite goblin deal with real money.  U can check the achievements and they tell u how to get those other achievements.  At least they do in mine 

When you get the devil bunny mount you get cutie title

Posted (edited)

What about titles like Death blow, first blood, Assault: Gorghana?

Edited by H4dies

2 hours ago, Kugif said:

Elite goblin u have to purchase the elite goblin deal with real money.  U can check the achievements and they tell u how to get those other achievements.  At least they do in mine 

I've purchased countless deals from the Goblin Merchant deal but I didn't get it. Or are you talking about another deal which im missing out?

Deadly strike is if you do example heroic fort deso without 40members.Death blow is if you kill it first (on all servers it tells but not sure).First blood is same as death blow I think

23 minutes ago, Primarius said:

Deadly strike is if you do example heroic fort deso without 40members.Death blow is if you kill it first (on all servers it tells but not sure).First blood is same as death blow I think

So if i complete it with lets say 38 members i'll get it? 

1 hour ago, H4dies said:

I've purchased countless deals from the Goblin Merchant deal but I didn't get it. Or are you talking about another deal which im missing out?

You have to buy the weekly subscription.  Open TopUp and you will see that the set of drawers that he is leaning on is glowing purple.  Click on that.

You can actually see some of those titles on achievement section in-game.

Apparently those firstblood deathblow etc titles are only first come first serve i think, you cant get it no more because this title is "firstblood on server" which means you killed these etc first on server, so you cannot get it, because someone got already firstblood, but do not worry when netease release new boss you can have a chance to get that title if your squad or team got it first

Read this on reddit that running for 15 mins continuously(no stopping) gives a hidden achievement worth 30 points. Yet to be confirmed.