Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anonymous69

Suggestion :Make it a real MMO

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Please create a dungeon that can be solo cleared or in party, bosses of which drop decent amount of gold or mats that can be exchanged for gold and be unlimited time of clears.

Ive played so many mmorpg games on my pc and to be honest gathering skill being the main source of making gold is not serious.

Flax cloth price is extremely low now in 2 weeks it's gonna be 10g each and how do we earn gold then? 

Please find a way to farm gold so we can reforge our gear. 

New class suggestion:

I've heard it in forums and in Facebook posts that new class gonna be paladin? From my experience paladin has stuns,shields and heal.All that the existing classes can offer.

What this game needs is melee assassin, that can use daggers or dual scythhes, and skill paths.Be dps(high attack speed),Be burst dmg or locker alot of crowd controll and maybe stealth.

I guarantee you this is exciting.The idea for paladin however is not.No one is gonna play your paladin,trust me.

Edited by Anonymous69
1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Anonymous69 said:

Please create a dungeon that can be solo cleared or in party, bosses of which drop decent amount of gold or mats that can be exchanged for gold and be unlimited time of clears.

Ive played so many mmorpg games on my pc and to be honest gathering skill being the main source of making gold is not serious.

Flax cloth price is extremely low now in 2 weeks it's gonna be 10g each and how do we earn gold then? 

Please find a way to farm gold so we can reforge our gear. 

New class suggestion:

I've heard it in forums and in Facebook posts that new class gonna be paladin? From my experience paladin has stuns,shields and heal.All that the existing classes can offer.

What this game needs is melee assassin, that can use daggers or dual scythhes, and skill paths.Be dps(high attack speed),Be burst dmg or locker alot of crowd controll and maybe stealth.

I guarantee you this is exciting.The idea for paladin however is not.No one is gonna play your paladin,trust me.

Excessive farming doesn't make an MMO.

Executioner warrior is a melee DPS but I wish it was dual weapons.

This game needs a paladin so that we have more heal options now that most mystics have specced dps/Mage.

1 person likes this

I reckon a shapeshifter like a druid would be cool or even a shaman.

a Shaman would be great for party buffs/support or Druid for different tactics and hopefully some Healing over time buffs for healer support. 

Would have loved if there was an assassin based class but people get super Nancy pantsy about stealth being OP in MMOs so it'd have to be like a dual swords type leather wearer.

i would very likely play a paladin so OP does not speak for me.

Posted (edited)

I like the idea of paladin,

But

I will say, the appeal of an Assassin type roll appeals to me as well. 

There is currently 2 physical classes and only 1 magic.

While Paladin could offset that by being magic based, I thought I would add another option. If this game REALLY wanted to innovate and set itself apart from other mobile MMOs, it could opt to create a Warlock type class. Damage over time spells, curses/debuffs & crowd control (fear, root, etc)

I know everyone isn't a fan of ramp up damage or DOTs, but I myself have always been a fan of the "evil" playstyle of placing a bunch of damage over time skills on an enemy and watching them flee only to die from the DOTS, or stick around and get feared while I damage them more. There is currently no other MMO on the mobile platform with this class style other than Villagers and Heroes (it has a spirit priest kind of class). I think it would be awesome to have.

Edited by SpellCzech

Yes to both paladin class and Assassin class

Paladin - 3 roles( tank, dps, heal)

Assassin - 3 roles( Aoe dpsers, ST dpser, PVP based)

Game has a higher requirement to have a multi role class right now so paladin would be good initially.

You just hijacked the thread of someone who thinks COL should be like any other MMO. Dude MMO means massive multiplayer online. Even candy crush and clash of clans are MMOs.

COL is MMORPG and it is way better than most mobile MMORPGs I have tried before.

Your choice of MMO is getting from 0 to Top 1in rankings within a few days with enough time and money. That is the main formula for MMO quick death.

I reckon Paladin is a class that needs to be added. However, not at the current stage. There are a lot of areas on world maps that haven't been opened yet and still a lot to explore.

I think the next class should be Necromancer. Necromancer will be DoT type dps but also have support buffs to raid groups. Even better if you can find a way to make Necromancer back-up heal (for example, giving heals to the group by sacrificing mana or health, yet the dmg Necromancer class makes can replenenish their own health. Kinda like blood sucking vampire that can give blood to others. Of course, you can make it its extremely weak to melee type of dmg if PVP is an issue)

but hey, just a tought..

4 hours ago, FallingRain said:

You just hijacked the thread of someone who thinks COL should be like any other MMO. Dude MMO means massive multiplayer online. Even candy crush and clash of clans are MMOs.

COL is MMORPG and it is way better than most mobile MMORPGs I have tried before.

Your choice of MMO is getting from 0 to Top 1in rankings within a few days with enough time and money. That is the main formula for MMO quick death.

I don't even know what candy crush is. I meant make it great MMO (Rpg just too long to spell) like Tera for example. Tera online was best mmorpg I've ever played.It was not pay 2 win like most games

Posted (edited)

All that comment here are pve freaks that only can think of raids and how  another healer would benefit teir team.You say no1 play Shepard mystic, everyone play dps mystic,you know why?Because healing is fk boring role to play.Then how do you think people will be excited about healer paladin if they don't play healer mystic.Then why would you ask for dps paladin using freaking hammer.Why not daggers,scythhes,blades...and so on

Why not a demon hunter like class?

Edited by Anonymous69

On 14/08/2017 at 6:30 PM, Anonymous69 said:

Because healing is fk boring role to play.

and a freaking thankless job. i gave up healing people. they stay in attacks (hint shooting arrows non-stop) and blame me when they die, its like they think I could heal all of them at the same time. and its like its my fault for them not dodging attacks

1 person likes this

While I don't hate the idea I really don't see a major need for a character role like Paladin, irregardless of how it's spec'd. We have classes that touch on all traditional Paladin roles within the game already. 

I do like the idea of a role that could be played more sinister (RP) and apply DoT damage but I'm not sure that mechanic would be so easy to implement. I could be wrong here but currently there are zero DoT spells in this game, when you die your damage dies, and so when all parties are dead in a raid the boss instantly resets and everyone revives; DoT damage would actually allow you to have killed that dragon that you got to 0.2% before wiping without having to reset (assuming enough stacks existed and over time) but the game doesn't seem to be built that way at this time. 

Many people like the idea of Rogues, especially for PVP. The only problem I foresee with rogues is in PVE where being near bosses generally means you're going to take a decent amount of damage even if you're not the immediate target. So they'll either die frequently or be given Warrior HP/defense, but then why have a rogue when you've really just built another DPS War?

I have no dog in this fight, I enjoy playing a tank and most likely won't change for a new character. Just thinking out loud...

Posted (edited)

Just to make more things exciting and new. 

I would suggest making an unexpected new class. 

Like Druid.

and paths like

shapeshifter for dps

beast master for summoning ( crowd control)

and last is support which has heals and buffs like inc stats either def atak hp u name it.

it would be much more fun since its new.

i would not recommend assasins since its a very common class which is usually used in diff games. 

just my thoughts.

i hope u guys would appreciate it. 

im new here

Edited by Mister Paasa

dont add another melee, the game already cant accomodate all the melee warriors due to boss mechanics, I can only imagine that will be amplified in heroic chimera,everlush & skyblaze