Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anonymous69

Overcrowded

17 posts in this topic

Forest eu server is overcrowded. You did solve the problem with catching up in terms of experience for newcomers,however....

These new lv 45 have no gear score or hp for that matter.Its pathetic seeing a lv 45 getting boddied (1 shot) by goblin camp boss.

Now to the point. Everyone knows the source of making gold is mats earn by the life skill.Well on every plant spot there are 2 - 3 players,they even shyt talkin eachother to gtfo and not steal their grass.Flax cloth price decreased from 400-500 gold for piece to the extreme low 100-150g over one night.Now that's a problem.

Think of making new ways to farm gold we can't reforge our gear.

Thanks for your time!

I agree. Its indeed overpopulated. Forest Valley EU is also filled up with toxic people. Always rude and mean - reporting them for abusive language also does not help. There is no punishment system or bans. just blocking words like SM does not mean they cant say it.

Please start UTC +4 UAE server so we can move to a better place hopefully.

1 person likes this

Be glad it's overpopulated.  Easier to find groups and means that the server will have a longer life.  Too many games nowadays open up new servers every day or week.  It's fun for a while being at the top, but then everyone stops playing and you end up playing by yourself.

Posted (edited)

Yea, I feel lilke I managed to hit a sweet spot with my server. I had to avoid my local ones because in my region there's like 5 players in total and for some reason the devs gave us 2 servers (oceanic). So instead I went with Indonesia. Turns out there's a bit of a language barrier but the majority can speak english when required and they're quite nice and polite. Even the guild i'm in is Indo so I can't understand what they're saying most of the time but at least I get to experience the end-game content. With the Aus servers, don't even bother trying to queue for heroics let alone 40 man raids. Why the devs don't have the technology to have everyone in 2 or 3 super-servers is beyond me. Its 2017 FFS.

Ditch your server and come to Cloudburst Forest. Better yet, devs should give us a way to transfer chars (which includes allowing multiple chars with the same name on the same server to exist). If WoW can do it, so can they.

Edited by DCCXVIII

I play on +10 Reaveedge AU server, no problems at all bro. There's usually several hundred people on in off peak times, so what your saying is totally incorrect.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, HiddenAgenda said:

I play on +10 Reaveedge AU server, no problems at all bro. There's usually several hundred people on in off peak times, so what your saying is totally incorrect.

No it isn't incorrect. I struggled to meet many ppl at all levelling on that server playing at all different hours. Its why I finally gave up and went to the officially unoffical Crusaders of light discord server. It was there that the admins gave me the advice that I should join them on the Cloudburst Forest server. I took that advice and haven't regretted it.

Besides, the numbers don't lie. Australia has a max population of 22-24 million people. Singapore/Indonesia region has hundreds of millions of people. So if you're aim is to play an MMO. The logic is pretty simple. Really they should at least shut down at least 1 of the AU servers.

Edited by DCCXVIII

Posted (edited)

Just as an updated experiment, I went to the Reavedge server. Its dead. Practially no teams looking to raid. Even more telling, no one camping outside the entrance to the raids. Meanwhile on Cloudburst, lots of people sitting outside entrances. Plenty of groups for all the raids. Even some of the 40 man raids. People in chat actively recruiting for new guilds all the time. Meanwhile on the AU servers, the chat is completely silent. The AU servers are a joke. It was the same with WoW. Anyone who wanted to actually get anywhere in the Oceana region, first step was to avoid the Oceana region like the plague. Of course with WoW, they didn't have Oceana servers originally anyway, but even when they finally brought them online the same applied.

Edited by DCCXVIII

Posted (edited)

Ok let's keep it subjective please.

For a serious MMO (depending on game world size of course), anywhere from 5k to 20k active players are desired.

For a mobile MMO such as CoL, we could probably be happy with 2-5k actives (within a 24 hour time period).

Considering right now the world of CoL is still quite small (4 maps) , 2k actives within a day would feel a little tight, pretty cozy.

The only servers I expect that hits these numbers are the main US and maybe EU servers (maybe not even those?).

A simple test: if you start to recognize the names of people who do pug dailys like trials and raids with you, the population could probably use a little boost.

Edited by Sai
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Sai said:

Ok let's keep it subjective please.

For a serious MMO (depending on game world size of course), anywhere from 5k to 20k active players are desired.

For a mobile MMO such as CoL, we could probably be happy with 2-5k actives (within a 24 hour time period).

Considering right now the world of CoL is still quite small (4 maps) , 2k actives within a day would feel a little tight, pretty cozy.

The only servers I expect that hits these numbers are the main US and maybe EU servers (maybe not even those?).

A simple test: if you start to recognize the names of people who do pug dailys like trials and raids with you, the population could probably use a little boost.

A more constructive post from someone with their head screwed on right.

The games new, it's evolving and each day I see new people joining far exceeding the few that leave. The other guy is just trying to get servers merged with his because he stuffed up and joined a server where nobody speaks English and he's all alone.

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, DCCXVIII said:

Just as an updated experiment, I went to the Reavedge server. Its dead. Practially no teams looking to raid. Even more telling, no one camping outside the entrance to the raids. Meanwhile on Cloudburst, lots of people sitting outside entrances. Plenty of groups for all the raids. Even some of the 40 man raids. People in chat actively recruiting for new guilds all the time. Meanwhile on the AU servers, the chat is completely silent. The AU servers are a joke. It was the same with WoW. Anyone who wanted to actually get anywhere in the Oceana region, first step was to avoid the Oceana region like the plague. Of course with WoW, they didn't have Oceana servers originally anyway, but even when they finally brought them online the same applied.

You went on the AU servers at 1am in the morning on Wednesday when people are asleep getting ready for work the next day, or school. And are comparing it to an Indonesian time zoned server where it's 9-10pm in a country where 95% of it's population either don't goto school, have 9-5 jobs and/or their only stimulation is online mobile/browser based games. Great comparison. Have you met Yoda? The force is strong with this one... *sni.ggerss*

Edited by HiddenAgenda
1 person likes this

Im playing at +9 sardar highlands, and i already feel that overcrowded issue.

Especially the level 45 yet character is weak and doesnt even understand how the dungeon raid works. Now im really reluctant to invite other players and stayed plsying with only those trusted friend contacts and guild members.

ALso that life skill. They really need to add other life skill like what the other guy suggested on the other post like cooking / potion making or any other commodities.

6 hours ago, HiddenAgenda said:

You went on the AU servers at 1am in the morning on Wednesday when people are asleep getting ready for work the next day, or school. And are comparing it to an Indonesian time zoned server where it's 9-10pm in a country where 95% of it's population either don't goto school, have 9-5 jobs and/or their only stimulation is online mobile/browser based games. Great comparison. Have you met Yoda? The force is strong with this one... *sni.ggerss*

I checked it at many different times. As I already mentioned, I tried levelling a char on it over a period of days. Stop with the 'tism. You're embarrassing yourself.

On 8/12/2017 at 9:46 PM, Anonymous69 said:

Forest eu server is overcrowded. You did solve the problem with catching up in terms of experience for newcomers,however....

These new lv 45 have no gear score or hp for that matter.Its pathetic seeing a lv 45 getting boddied (1 shot) by goblin camp boss.

Now to the point. Everyone knows the source of making gold is mats earn by the life skill.Well on every plant spot there are 2 - 3 players,they even shyt talkin eachother to gtfo and not steal their grass.Flax cloth price decreased from 400-500 gold for piece to the extreme low 100-150g over one night.Now that's a problem.

Thanks for your time!

Let's stay on topic with the discussion on prices and gold and stuff on your servers. If we go off topic I'm going to have to lock it, and that makes me a  sad panda.

1 person likes this

What people are referring to as 'overcrowding' is probably 'too many noobs at high levels', this of course is the result of the recent exp buff - 40+ in 3 days, no clue about the game. Not going to expand on that any further, we've said plenty on that topic and im sure the devs are fully regretting their decision by now.

The servers are not 'crowded'. There are plenty of instances where people cant find normal raid parties, pvp sessions etc across the servers.

Besides, would you really want to play a game with only 50 ppl running around?

12 hours ago, DCCXVIII said:

I checked it at many different times. As I already mentioned, I tried levelling a char on it over a period of days. Stop with the 'tism. You're embarrassing yourself.

The one embarrassing themselves not me lil buddy. I play on this server and it's fine, everyone is happy and nobody mentions a lack of players, ever.

Stop talking about our server please. If you have an issue regarding to the OP and the topic, talk about that, don't go off topic and speak nonsense about other servers which you are not part of. Thanks. Have a nice day.

On 8/13/2017 at 6:46 AM, Anonymous69 said:

Thanks for your time!

Completely agree, the price of mat has gone done in such a dramatic way that we can't make gold in a reliable way anymore...

The only item whose price is going through the roof is weapon blue print as those cannot be farmed (random drop)...

Crystal (what a useless currency... there's nothing worth buying with it) has gone from 220 gold a piece to 130 a piece on our server. There isn't much that is worth buying with crystals as everything is over priced.

The sacred relic's price is going down with the crystal price as makes sense...

Basically, the only real currency of the game is gold but there isn't that many ways to obtain it and with the current price limit on legendaries, it makes it impossible / not worth it for people to buy.