Inzedius

Whoa!

36 posts in this topic

Agree completely and Ive mentioned before that now the raids primarily consist of a tank, maybe one or two rangers, a tamer and the rest op dps mystics. I'm not calling for them to be nerfed I just want the dps scout class to get buffed and also the shepards need a slight buff as well imo. I don't expect to ever win against a Shepard in pvp haha because if they're built correctly you can't kill them and it should be this way I'm happy about that because they save my ass all the time in raids. Dps mystics on the other hand are not balanced, entirely too op, and now it's very hard to get into raids even with a scout that has several legends, all lvl 40 dmg diamonds, 5 sets on my gear, extremely high skills from legends, and close to 50+ on main rune skills. A lot of us are just asking for balance and for the devs to stop with this nonsense of buffing mystic dps every single update even after we discuss how op they've become it feels like they are refusing to hear their player base and that's becoming very frustrating. I'm not hating on mystic dps because some of my favorite players are from that class, but something I'm quite unhappy about is the devs who refuse to listen to us when we say they are too damn op and how they are rendering scouts as fking useless.

Rankings at my server prove you wrong! My experience with having all 3 classes at lvl 45 says that my scout has the higher dps numbers by far (double the dps rating) from my Verity spirit mystic or my warrior. (I dont have a magelanas path on mystic so i can't speak about that.) The point is that you have to be specific for the path you speak and how you define OP because i can say from my experience that a scout ranger is OP because of his single target dps.

Posted (edited)

That's because verity spirit sucks we are discussing the op magelllena path that out dps even the most op scouts and it's not from their gear, runes, etc it's from all the outrageous buffs they keep riding on. Scouts have to work ten times harder to keep up with them wtf..

Edited by XpForever
1 person likes this

I do have a 45 ranger/tamer and a 45 mystic/mag, for some reason i prefer playing my tamer tho. 

1 hour ago, Tarryn said:

I do have a 45 ranger/tamer and a 45 mystic/mag, for some reason i prefer playing my tamer tho. 

i don't think this topic is about what you prefer..mystics are too op right now. Rangers are supposed to be the main DPS class , well , they're not. 

1 person likes this

Just now, JoySkeet said:

i don't think this topic is about what you prefer..mystics are too op right now. Rangers are supposed to be the main DPS class , well , they're not. 

Exactly, I don't know why people like to come into forums and lie about classes to keep imbalances and continue dominating because their class got boosted way too much while the class that needed it, did not receive one. They did however leave warriors alone which was good as they were a very balanced class.

Mystics and rangers have the same range on skills?

Let's keep the discussion constructive and on point. I'd hate to have to lock down another thread where there could be some good insights.

Posted (edited)

What are you guys talking about? Have you guys seen the DPS meter on the top right of your screen? And all these mystics that you are regarding that's op, are you sure that your "gears, runes, talent level & etc" is way better? 9 out of 10 team raids I do, the TOP 5 dps are always Rangers. So stop your whining, cause your class is not OPer. You guys want to be able to one shot everything. Use your head. Use your range. If you get hit by voidfall (which by the way is very dodgeable), you will intake insane damage as suppression will be casted after that. After the initial burst of the mystic, all mystics are vulnerable as f and can't do damage at all for a few seconds. We can burst a single target and will need at least 5 secs to burst out damage again.

Edited by MysticPlayer

3 minutes ago, MysticPlayer said:

What are you guys talking about? Have you guys seen the DPS meter on the top right of your screen? And all these mystics that you are regarding that's op, are you sure that your "gears, runes, talent level & etc" is way better? 9 out of 10 team raids I do, the TOP 5 dps are always Rangers. So stop your whining, cause your class is not OPer. You guys want to be able to one shot everything. Use your head. Use your range. If you get hit by voidfall (which by the way is bery dodgeable), you will intake insane damage as suppression will be casted after that. After the initial burst of the mystic, all mystics are vulnerable as f and can't do damage at all for a few seconds. We can burst a single target and will need at least 5 secs to burst out damage again.

@RedPanda we're trying to have a healthy discussion here but a lot of trolls and people who clearly don't understand a thing keeps on popping up of nowhere, just like this one.

First of all the the main issue here is the PvP aspect idk why alot of people here always bring the PVE aspect when the main topic here is all about PvP.

3-5 secs is enough for a DPS mystic to kill anyone, now ask yourself is this balance? and what do you mean voidfall is dodgeable? and what vulnerable you're talking about? do you know that mystic got shield and heal?

clearly you're the one who needs to use your head here.