Inzedius

Whoa!

36 posts in this topic

Mystic

• Verity Spirit
    • Dread Blast's range bonus was removed. Instead, increases Dread Blast's damage by 100%. Void Walk was used, the player receives a 15% damage reduction and an extra 30% attack bonus.
  • Mara's Judgement
    • Suppression +15% CRT was changed to ''increases Dreadfall's damage by 50%", and the CRT upgrade for Suppression is now a Sub Trait (Wave).
    • Intensity was changed to "increases both Mystic Galaxy and Purifying Blast's damage".
    • Wave was changed to "increases Suppression's CRT".
  • Mystic Skills and Runes
    • Void Spirit Rain's damage increased by 100%.
    • Phantom Rune and Insight Rune's damage boost effect was doubled.
    • Damage dealt Suppression increased by 66%.
    • Passive skill effect of Mara's Judgment now deals extra 15% damage when inflicting a critical hit, up from 10%

no wonder mages are overpowered all the changes that was given them was to give them superb damage. Really 100% more damage on dreadblast on verity spirit and 50% more damage for mara's judgement??? Even the mystic skills and runes gives them extra damage. Thats why when you get hit by a critical strike from their skill you lose almost 80% of your hp in an instant.

2 people like this

Next update 200% more dmg on dreadblast and 150% dmg increase on judgement xd. This is the second massive buff they've received even after players have mentioned how op they've become. Sure would be nice if they gave rangers this kind of buff but ofc they won't so pointless to even bring this issue up anymore. It doesn't matter what other players say they will just continue buffing mages and neglect the other classes..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

They can also craft LUNAR DIAMOND GEMS. Which gives spell crit or spell penetration stat upto 2.5%.  Why i dont see any piercing stats on diamonds for rangers and warrior. No wonder even with high spell defense you still get high damage because of the spell penetration stats which i believe ignores spell defense of players. Also im wondering why i am not getting any piercing stats when i reforge armors? I always randomly get spell penetration. So with gems that gives spell penetration stats together with random reforge stats they can attain 20-30% spell penetration boost or even more. Wew

Edited by Inzedius
Wrong spelling
1 person likes this

Yeah it doesn't make sense at all that other classes wouldn't have piercing stats while the mages ofc have spell penetration. Idk I've sort of lost interest for the game now and yes they did somewhat fix starblade so we can actually use the other half of our skill tree finally, but I wouldn't consider that fix a game changer or even a buff because you can't even use it unless the target is under 20% hp and even then the dmg dealt isn't worth mentioning. I definitely wouldn't spend to build any other class aside from mage since they are the devs favorite class and will continue to receive these outrageous buffs.

You can't take patch notes out of context and present them as a backup for your claims. Buffs and nerfs do not work in a vacuum. 

May I ask how much hp and mdef do you have? And can you perhaps tell me if you can see the mystic that killed you ranking?

I ask this because i often i fight vs players who have like 7k hp... Well of course I will kill them in one combo. 

Im a verity spirit but you should not complain about dread blast im level 45 with 39 path in new server with decent item (not legendary and divine) it only deals 2000-2500 on dummy training and weak monster Dread blast has a long Cooldown and slow projectile.. My dreadblast rune upgrade is level 22..

Mystic verity path is not good compare to other class and other mystic path

Void Spirit Rain-This path skill does'nt even increase anything even you level it up to level 50.(But you need this to level up to upgrade other skill path)

Truth Spirit Rain- This skill only needs level 1 but you need to upgrade it to upgrade the other skill path(it only increase the range by .1 per level up)

Spirit Medium and Empty Vessel- This skill path needs to be merge into one like other classes path and other mystic path. (its unpair to verity spirit)

Some of my Rune skillll is useless to level up especially the increase duration or decrease cooldown.. like every 4 level it will increase the duration of the skill by 0.01 or the decrease cooldown every level by 0.03

Autokick in Strong Elemental lord and Everlush Valley coz of low DMG.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Inzedius said:

Mystic

• Verity Spirit
    • Dread Blast's range bonus was removed. Instead, increases Dread Blast's damage by 100%. Void Walk was used, the player receives a 15% damage reduction and an extra 30% attack bonus.
  • Mara's Judgement
    • Suppression +15% CRT was changed to ''increases Dreadfall's damage by 50%", and the CRT upgrade for Suppression is now a Sub Trait (Wave).
    • Intensity was changed to "increases both Mystic Galaxy and Purifying Blast's damage".
    • Wave was changed to "increases Suppression's CRT".
  • Mystic Skills and Runes
    • Void Spirit Rain's damage increased by 100%.
    • Phantom Rune and Insight Rune's damage boost effect was doubled.
    • Damage dealt Suppression increased by 66%.
    • Passive skill effect of Mara's Judgment now deals extra 15% damage when inflicting a critical hit, up from 10%

Umm those changes have been in effect for at least the past month I've been playing and I'm not even sure those are not accurate on runes(but could be wrong)

And when you look at it set bonuses from lvl 45 items on other classes are far superior to what mystics do now..

But then again I'm not 100% on all this, as a retired mystic (judgement path) as of today, warriors and rangers wipe the floor with me and I had above par gear.

Edited by Kleio

Verity is still weak. Don't make it sound that they become strongest class now.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, FallingRain said:

Agree with you bro. The forum is full of ranger complaining how the game is not dominated by ranger and how the game is not fair to them.

When i do the protect the relic im asking myself how the **** they can catchup or surpass me in damage i have the AOE attack and my gear is good spell damage and crit.

Ranger has the advantage in most  set item because of fast cooldown skill and fast attack.

Nope so easy to be a dps mystic imo just sit back and wait for the next update 20000% dmg increase for you guys haha while rangers just have to deal with it despite how many times we say how broken mystic dps class is with their endless cc and ability to self heal. Wtf Hey netease how about increasing scouts razor or relentless to 100% dmg increase then we can see who's salty then the mystics will finally understand our dilemma. Ofc that will never happen because dps mystic class is a fav of the devs they have no love for scouts..

Scouts and Execs still own the raids dps boards. Last time I check, raids are still more important than pvp.

Posted (edited)

Untrue I see mages out dps rangers and execs on the daily coasting on their ez every single time there's an update buffs. If I was a dps mystic I wouldn't even bother asking about rotation, gear, or rune upgrades my only question would be when's the next update loool. 

Edited by XpForever

50 minutes ago, FallingRain said:

Scouts and Execs still own the raids dps boards. Last time I check, raids are still more important than pvp.

This is generally true on Surgewinds AU (the original server) for most raids.   This might be because dps mystics are helping with heals or due to the class mechanics.  

Depending on the raid it will be Scouts if there is lots of movement or Exec if the boss is more stantionary; but naturally differs based on equipment and skill.

Pvp is a different matter.  Mystics tend to dominate.

I have almost 16k hp with 1300+ m.def with 17.X m. crit resist

and It only takes 1 force of will to make my hp down to 30%-20% now tell me is this all balance at all?

I wrecked every high ranking mystics in our server before the big update but now after the update I'm struggling to beat a mid ranking mystic.

Oh and please don't tell me its all about skill because I'm very confident to beat anyone of you here in 1v1 even with the crazy boost for mystic.

I hope devs will take a look into this and make some adjustment to make the PvP more balanced.

I am seeing the same. Before the update, my Scout was my highest DPS character and now my Mystic almost always beats him by a wide margin. Definitely a huge upside for Mystics. 

38 minutes ago, WorldApartZ said:

and It only takes 1 force of will to make my hp down to 30%-20% now tell me is this all balance at all?

I wrecked every high ranking mystics in our server before the big update but now after the update I'm struggling to beat a mid ranking mystic.

Oh and please don't tell me its all about skill because I'm very confident to beat anyone of you here in 1v1 even with the crazy boost for mystic.

I hope devs will take a look into this and make some adjustment to make the PvP more balanced.

Yeah, sounds like your just not that much of a gamer buddy but it's ok, gamings not for everyone. I might suggest that if your having that much trouble in the non auto play aspects of this game, this genre might not be for you? I have some suggestions but without giving out other game names I might suggest some genres. Perhaps a strategy sim or a nice, mellow, card game like solitaire?

On that note, Warriors chain needs some looking at, it basically has 100% pull rate, this should be more able to be dodged in PvP as with the mages AoE stun, this needs to be a much lesser ratio of stun. Can't really find anything on the ranger thats op, he's kind of a weak class. Love my warrior though so strong, can destroy anything with it even much higher rangers and mystics.

18 minutes ago, Neston said:

I am seeing the same. Before the update, my Scout was my highest DPS character and now my Mystic almost always beats him by a wide margin. Definitely a huge upside for Mystics. 

Agreed, while my warrior destroys the weak rangers mystics are so op now. In actual PvP I get destroyed but in arena I can just win only because the AI is stupid lol

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, HiddenAgenda said:

Yeah, sounds like your just not that much of a gamer buddy but it's ok, gamings not for everyone. I might suggest that if your having that much trouble in the non auto play aspects of this game, this genre might not be for you? I have some suggestions but without giving out other game names I might suggest some genres. Perhaps a strategy sim or a nice, mellow, card game like solitaire?

On that note, Warriors chain needs some looking at, it basically has 100% pull rate, this should be more able to be dodged in PvP as with the mages AoE stun, this needs to be a much lesser ratio of stun. Can't really find anything on the ranger thats op, he's kind of a weak class. Love my warrior though so strong, can destroy anything with it even much higher rangers and mystics.

I don't know how did the auto play aspect came into this topic. We're  discussing  the overpowered mystic in PvP here.

Btw  I'm a hard core gamer I've played alot of games before and I've never seen a character who always get boosted in every update.

1 person likes this

Same here and while it's true that in other mmos certain classes receive ONE buff or so on occasion I've never seen several over the top buffs directed towards one class while completely rendering the other classes as just some sort of after thought. Get over your love for the mystics devs sick of it..Stop neglecting the other classes and now all raids are comprised of maybe one or two scouts and the rest mystics. Thanks a lot. Imo and based on the love fest the devs are having with the mystics I wouldn't even consider spending on any other class tbh. Mystics for the win. Again and again and again. Not looking forward to the next update haha

verify spirit mystics can only out-dps anyone when hitting group of minions. against boss its less than 2.5k for me. lvl 45(40) with rare items and 2 gems. its embarassing. but not as embarassing as rangers constantly whining because they don't understand mechanics

1 person likes this

On 15/08/2017 at 3:27 AM, WorldApartZ said:

haha so because you're no longer OP, others must be nerfed so that you can be OP again. great thinking!

That's what im thinking, reading most of the rangers complaints.. 

They just wanna be able to destroy everything. 

Take a healer or tamer whit you scouts and look what happens -_-

47 minutes ago, BlackMoses said:

verify spirit mystics can only out-dps anyone when hitting group of minions. against boss its less than 2.5k for me. lvl 45(40) with rare items and 2 gems. its embarassing. but not as embarassing as rangers constantly whining because they don't understand mechanics

This! I constantly get kicked from raids because my dps reaches 2.5k. Vrity spirit has the lowest single target dps in the game so stop whining! Most of the people changer to magelanas because they can't progress in game with Verity spirit because of low dps.

On 8/14/2017 at 2:45 PM, FallingRain said:

Mystics are OP and compared to rangers, gods. This is known to the wider community, just not the mystics as they want to be elitists.

1 person likes this

18 minutes ago, Tarryn said:

That's what im thinking, reading most of the rangers complaints.. 

They just wanna be able to destroy everything. 

Take a healer or tamer whit you scouts and look what happens -_-

You cannot comment unless you have level 45's of all characters, with paths of 45+ and can speak for all classes on the fence. I have that, and my Mystic is far stronger than my warrior, who is quite stronger than my ranger. My ranger finds it hard to get drops, my warrior can get drops from the market to make it the best due to so much warrior equips on the market and mystic also. My mystic I have actually played the least as I only have to do it's dailies and not work on it's skills trying to find the absolute best for it as it just destroys anything now. My warrior is pretty decent, in he middle, my ranger is not of a typical ranger class comparative to other games with the same class. Rangers are meant to be a high damage, high crit class, here, they crit as much as anyone else and their damage is lower than a warrior.

1 person likes this