Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kleio

New update killed my want for this game

17 posts in this topic

Recent update bugs plus changing of the font color (titles, mobs, teams, etc.) has killed all the joy I had for this game.. Just gonna go on hiatus and wait til actual new content comes out. Smh devs, smh

1 person likes this

not very useful feedback... can you be a bit more specific

1 person likes this

You quit the game because the font changed? 

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Killer said:

Maybe he's colour blind.Dem feels...

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Sai said:

not very useful feedback... can you be a bit more specific

Guild goblins no one got chests at the end, Thurs bonfire had no questions, I was in queue for battlefield for almost 3 hours and could not enter, I do misc quests and get stuck calling dragon over and over going in circles, many guildies and other complain about falling off the map (it has happened to me once), those are just some of the bugs..

4 hours ago, Killer said:

I didn't say I quit. And the font COLOR, learn to read. The colors for enemies make it difficult to read names very problematic in PvP/ mobs having the same blue just looks cheesy af, the titles  and teammates names just awful to look at.

So having to update the game for the color was a waste of dev time and wasting my time bc the game is not getting any better

I personally like the FONT, if I didn't know better it looks like 'Lucida Sans'. I do think the <TITLE> needs to drop the < >. It looks too codey and untidy that way. Perhaps you are right, the colours aren't awesome but probably not worth worrying about too much, at least not to the point of stressing about that it makes one quit?

1 person likes this

ROFL, I never said quit.. well again it's not the font, but because I play on my phone the colors of the font (and the targeting circle for that matter) play a number on my eyes. I'm just concerned that it was never broken (so why change it)??

Posted (edited)

I feel you dragon randomly picks me up to and i spend more time off the map glitched than actually playing the game netease needs to take a second and fix this game or they will also fall off the map

Edited by jrndad
1 person likes this

I also have 2 treasure maps I cant use because when I get to the treasure location my character starts going haywire and starts gittering around so I've had to just discard them, i even waited a day to see if it was fixed but nope so treasure maps for me are a waste

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, jrndad said:

I also have 2 treasure maps I cant use because when I get to the treasure location my character starts going haywire and starts gittering around so I've had to just discard them, i even waited a day to see if it was fixed but nope so treasure maps for me are a waste

What device are you playing on? 

Hey @RedPanda seriously no info why colors changed. Smh I'm done with this game.. ok ok now I said I quit.

28 minutes ago, Kleio said:

Hey @RedPanda seriously no info why colors changed. Smh I'm done with this game.. ok ok now I said I quit.

haha.. good trolling

i had some serious issues with the patch and raised it with them tho, nothing as important as font colors i guess...

Posted (edited)

I play on android, and yes update have changed red enemy circles or powers into blue.  What used to be red is now blue after i updated from play store.  Enemies in pvp have blue names now instead of red.   Not sure why they would change this either, kinda odd.  When in group now my party member names are all a puke color as well now.

It did get rid of those odd glitch graphics the game has been showing for too long now tho, like when you heal people or on npcs in quests.

Edited by Knaught

Makes my blue title look orange and orange titles look blue as well.   Ran Ash fort and the new colors did not help at all with Liador as well,

16 hours ago, Kleio said:

Hi Knaught,

Have you tried sending our support team a ticket? I normally only try to respond when I have something of substance to say. I don't think it's particularly helpful for me to repeat the same few lines of "we're looking into it/we're investigating" in every thread. We do read every single post/thread that comes up.

You can share a screenshot here as well so I can see what it looks like.