XpForever

Set Swapping

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First off I just want to say that this last update is so amazing. That being said I really like the new feature which allows us to swap certain sets onto our other gear, although it won't allow me to swap my d2 ghorghana set onto my legendary do sets. Please allow us to swap any set onto any gear regardless of if its do d2 etc..

Edited by XpForever
3 people like this

I agree with this, this new update make all the hard work for forged legend is kinda useless now.

Please make all sets can be swap with each other.

Thanks

@RedPanda @Ocho

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Exactly. Legend gear is very difficult to obtain and expensive af. There should be perks imo to having legend gear as an incentive to obtaining more pieces. For scout there's really only 2 do sets that interest most players those being the blood drinker and razor +30 do sets, but aside from those 2 sets in particular the other legend do sets are weak in comparison to the practically free D2 ghast and gorghana sets. Those that own legends should be allowed to roll these d2 sets onto the do sets or on any legendary piece regardless if they match for example, how it's set up now is you have to have the same gear in order to swap 2 pauldrons can swap, 2 quivers can swap etc, but you can't swap a quiver set onto pauldrons, boots, gloves etc. It honestly shouldn't matter if you have the same pieces we should be able to swap sets onto any gear of our choice without it matching and we should be able to roll d2 ghorgana pauldrons onto a do set quiver if needed in order to maintain our sets. If I already have blood drinker on my legend pauldrons but a crap set on my legend quiver I feel I should still be able to roll gorghana pauldrons onto a quiver that has a do set. Please fix this and give us more options when swapping because I feel that we are very limited or another option would be to come out with more sets for legend that easily surpass gorghana or ghast sets for dps classes. That would give players a much higher incentive to acquire legend gear but for the time being they can just get these free d2 sets pointless to even go after legend really now that these are available. 

Edited by XpForever
1 person likes this

Wow haha that's a fck ton of words sorry for the book..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I don't mind if the set swaps should be the same part.

what really makes the forged legend useless is that there is only two D0 attribute for ranger that is useful, and the rest is useless. And we CAN'T SWAP THE D0 to other sets.

This major change really put a forge legend user at a big disadvantage. If i was known that the update is gonna be like this. I WON' BOTHER TO SPEND to get forged legend.

Forged legend without L attributes still make sense. But this D0 set swap DISABILITY for forged legend, it doesn't make sense at all.

Please fix this for fairness.

Regards

Edited by ExS41nt
1 person likes this

Couldn't agree more and honestly for new players coming in I would say maybe try to craft a legend weapon and just use the free d2 sets for the rest of your gear. Legends aren't as great anymore now that these sets are out so don't waste youre time or gold trying to go after legends just use the free sets. I have ten legends (mostly crafted) and most important skills at +60-70 my pcrit and other stats are way above average I would say yet the players that have these free sets have slightly lower, equal, or sometimes even higher dps then players with legends. That really makes no sense at all and if I could go back I would just craft a legend bow and get free ghast and gorghana sets because the skill increase from legends isn't doing all that much for my dps compared to the d2 sets I mentioned. Should not be this way and legend owners should have option to swap the do for d2 if they need to.

1 person likes this

Couldn't agree more with you too XP.

Legend bow, the rest just use free stuff. No need to spend too much money in the game.

1 person likes this

Before these sets came out and before the update to swap I would say that ofc legend full set is worth chasing after but not anymore. F2p all the way just craft a weapon like I said and don't spend or waste time on legend gear unless ofc they come out with superior sets for leg which they should considering how much gold you have to save to get one. At least give those with legends option to swap from do to d2 otherwise it's almost better just to dismantle legends and use as upgrade material for weapon and then equip these op d2 sets. 

Well CN server doesnt use ghast or plague but still they hit like 15-30k dps in chart. Just use what you got and eventually ghast and plague will be outdated and that extra kick they produce will have nothing in compare too legendary/deity set.

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, XpForever said:

Exactly. Legend gear is very difficult to obtain and expensive af. There should be perks imo to having legend gear as an incentive to obtaining more pieces. For scout there's really only 2 do sets that interest most players those being the blood drinker and razor +30 do sets, but aside from those 2 sets in particular the other legend do sets are weak in comparison to the practically free D2 ghast and gorghana sets. Those that own legends should be allowed to roll these d2 sets onto the do sets or on any legendary piece regardless if they match for example, how it's set up now is you have to have the same gear in order to swap 2 pauldrons can swap, 2 quivers can swap etc, but you can't swap a quiver set onto pauldrons, boots, gloves etc. It honestly shouldn't matter if you have the same pieces we should be able to swap sets onto any gear of our choice without it matching and we should be able to roll d2 ghorgana pauldrons onto a do set quiver if needed in order to maintain our sets. If I already have blood drinker on my legend pauldrons but a crap set on my legend quiver I feel I should still be able to roll gorghana pauldrons onto a quiver that has a do set. Please fix this and give us more options when swapping because I feel that we are very limited or another option would be to come out with more sets for legend that easily surpass gorghana or ghast sets for dps classes. That would give players a much higher incentive to acquire legend gear but for the time being they can just get these free d2 sets pointless to even go after legend really now that these are available. 

I read this without holding any breath. Too hard tbh.

Set Swapping is a new feature and we're always appreciative of feedback on how to make it more fun. Thanks!

5 people like this

@XpForever

What's the best D 0 set for legend weapon scout?Currently have fated foe that gives bonus dmg to third auto attack.

Rotation and blood thirst are rangers (scout path) optimal d0 sets to obtain. 

Rotation increases Razorwind damage by 30% (love this) requires two pieces of set gear.

Bloodbthirst increase CRT by 2% at 2 piece. Bloodthirst increasing CRT damage by 10% at 3 piece (love this also)

i have a C grade bloodthirst vambraces equipped because the set bonus is awesome. 

To be honest I'm very comfortable and happy with the way game is developing I don't mind not having all SS gear I only have one legendary (my bow) grade S the rest is A or lower and my dps is still very substantial because there are other parts of the game you can optimize your dps. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh @ExS41nt. Thanks for coming back into pulrik last night :) your damage is insane!

Edited by Arok

@Arok

Thanks alot for the response Sir,i have rotation armor now gonna reroll legend weapon set to rotation also and try to obtain d2 ghorgana set

1 person likes this

I dont have even 1 part of Blood thirst unfortunately.What else should i focus on in order to increase my dps.(have 8 epic atk gems)

7 hours ago, Arok said:

Rotation and blood thirst are rangers (scout path) optimal d0 sets to obtain. 

Rotation increases Razorwind damage by 30% (love this) requires two pieces of set gear.

Bloodbthirst increase CRT by 2% at 2 piece. Bloodthirst increasing CRT damage by 10% at 3 piece (love this also)

i have a C grade bloodthirst vambraces equipped because the set bonus is awesome. 

To be honest I'm very comfortable and happy with the way game is developing I don't mind not having all SS gear I only have one legendary (my bow) grade S the rest is A or lower and my dps is still very substantial because there are other parts of the game you can optimize your dps. 

Ofc you aren't experiencing any issues with gear swapping because you have only one legend gear. This post is directed to those who may be experiencing the same issues as I'm having with 3 or more legend pieces, and ofc I am well aware that there are other ways to optimize dps but that is another post entirely. If players that have more than one legend piece have to overcome the rng factor to get one or save substantial amounts of gold they should have the option to swap the do for d2 sets. Also the d2 sets should be inferior to the do sets but this isn't the case at all and legends imo are overrated now because of these op d2 sets. The devs need to make new sets for legends that are far superior to these practically free d2 sets imho or allow us to transfer these sets onto our legends.

@XpForever

In one post I saw  that you feel sad for f2p scouts because we don't have our  own gear.Now that we are able to get nice gear and be in par with pay2win players in dmg or close at least you feel down a little bit because you are not supreme with your "how many they were?9 pieces of legend?"Legend ia not even that hard to get, I got in 7th weapon blue print.

Legend is op enough being able to reroll everything, active skills and what not.Now putting d2,d3 sets would make it broken.By your posts it seem to me that you wanna be broken.

Mystic is always option,you know ;)

Misconstruing my post entirely and taking it out of context good job. Ofc I want F2p rangers to have nice gear but at the same time would like for legend owners to have the ability to swap a d2 set onto a do set as another option because the do sets aside from razor +30 and blood are not on par with the d2 sets and ofc they should be because legends are more difficult and costly to obtain. 

And I also have to disagree with you about legends being op and just rolling skills  because my skills (stats runes etc) are quite high yet these d2 sets compete with having 10 legends. Should not be the case..

2 people like this

I totally agree with this. I have 10 legendaries. I took off half of them for the free sets that are so easy to obtain. This doesn't make any sense.

Upgrading them costs so much time and money! Why do all that work when you can simply use the free sets...

If I would havw known this I would never have spent a cent on those except for the bow.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I couldn't have said it better and yeah I dismantled a holy gold sash for essence to upgrade my bow so I could equip a FREE d2 ghast sash, and I also have a holy gold quiver collecting dust in storage so I could also equip the absolutely free ghast quiver for the full set effects. Very inconvenient for legend owners and I hope the devs will sort this out by allowing us to swap d2 onto our inferior "Legendary" do sets.

Edited by XpForever

I support this. As someone who has forged over 8 legendaries from blueprints, it was really disappointing seeing that we can't set swap D0/D1/D2 sets on to our D0 legendaries. I now feel like everything I invested into forging legendaries was a waste. Hopefully in the future NetEase may make changes to forged legendaries allowing us to set swap higher tier set effects on to our legends. But otherwise great update!

1 person likes this

The reason why d0 cant be swapped is for the sake of balance. if you put d2 d3 to legend that's gonna make legends even more op.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, WorldApartZ said:

The reason why d0 cant be swapped is for the sake of balance. if you put d2 d3 to legend that's gonna make legends even more op.

But you can swap D2 on to Light of Dawn legends already, so they are already OP?

1 person likes this