Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoySkeet

Reforge materials suggestion

9 posts in this topic

Sorry i'm making a new topic , the time for edit is too low .

Regalian's magic stone (the stone you use to reforge ) , would be cool if we could get some of those back once we dismantle a piece of equipment , for example if you wasted liked 100 stones on a piece of equipment , and equipped a better one ,once you dismantle the older one get like 50% of them back. 

I would totally love to have this... or some way to get a bit more regalian as it goes by so fast (5 per reforge on high end stuff) but don't come easy.

Posted (edited)

Come on guys, be realistic, they can't return your magic stones,what should they do is making new ways to farm gold,like solo dungeon farming or party farming, so we can buy stones and reforge gear. They go for 1k gold each and unlimited amount. Just get the damn gold for it.

@Celtic Nothing worth having comes easy

Edited by Anonymous69

@Anonymous69 Bro 1k gold each for you is cheap?? buying 100 stone will cost 100k gold and you can only use them for 20 recast for high end equipment.. You must be swimming in money or something. Don't go trolling here because it makes sense and is beneficial to all of us if they implement this.

You don't see the obvious I am throwing suggestion even made a post,go check it out.There must be dungeon with unlimited time of clears which will provide you gold like in most decent mmorpg games.

Plus most players including myself have already dismantle the gear don't use for essences so i dont see how this is gonna help a thing. We require global change,new farming system. 

@Anonymous69 Reforging legendary / divine equipment requires 5 stones per use , you use more than 100 untill you get good stats, you only get around 30-40 maybe daily .