thegreatestviz

(PVE)Shepherd Guide - The Guardian of Sheeps

29 posts in this topic

On 12/17/2017 at 3:34 AM, DaveSB said:

And what about gems and star sircle?

Gems - For purple slots go for healing%,  for Hp slots its pretty obvious . For def/spell def slots go for spell def with crit resist.

For star circle as of 26th Dec 2017 there is no 'perfect' circle. the passive for Flourish and agility are great, passives all should be upgraded for the boost in stats. prioritize swiftness then agility then flourish then roar for the passives.

On 12/18/2017 at 1:36 AM, snizzle said:

is the shepard set the best set to use on a healer?

Yes, followed by Grace and Virtue.

On 12/18/2017 at 1:36 AM, snizzle said:

should i use that set for the +2 skills until I can roll another shepard set

Yes use the +2 although note that it does not stack. 

Update: Gems: Focus purely on Spell Def. Def is only worthwhile for tanks, you almost never take direct hit.

I am new in this game. I just dont know now, what i want to play. I like to be the healer, but also i like to be able to kill people for exemple in PvP too. So in first step i choose another path... Do i something wrong with this or should i go allrounder for sologaming in the levelphase?

you will get a free reset potion later @DeHei I suggest play as healer till your char rating is 40,000 after that switch to dps because then you can hit people and do offhealing as well.with healing i dont recommend solo gameplay there not a lot of solo gameplay anyway in this game, 70% of your dailies are team based and weekly are 100% team based tasks and healers are always in Demand