Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HiddenAgenda

Ruined Ruin experience

21 posts in this topic

So, with the massive amount of people already complaining about the raid cap of 6 runs, your solution to please people is to halve this? WE CAN NOW ONLY DO 3 RAID RUNS A DAY. Who is going o fulfill the damn quest when you can't get EXP from either the raid or quest because your "tired".

Who's idea was this? Fire them. They should read these out loud in your office and be red faced.

Completely embarrassing for you guys.

My whole servers going nuts about it, people are talking about quitting left right and centre now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apparently the 3 runs are double drops, so it's the equivalent of 6 runs.

im not sure if that's enough to make ppl quit tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, HiddenAgenda said:

So, with the massive amount of people already complaining about the raid cap of 6 runs, your solution to please people is to halve this? WE CAN NOW ONLY DO 3 RAID RUNS A DAY. Who is going o fulfill the damn quest when you can't get EXP from either the raid or quest because your "tired".

Who's idea was this? Fire them. They should read these out loud in your office and be red faced.

Completely embarrassing for you guys.

My whole servers going nuts about it, people are talking about quitting left right and centre now.

 

Hi there, 

Sorry we missed this change in the first patch notes. I've posted an addendum to the patch notes here. You basically only need to do 3 raids for the same rewards as 6 from before. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from the hyperbolic exaggeration in the OP, I'm not sure how to feel about this change.

On the plus side, you do not need to do 6 whole raids just to maximize your gains, which was usually 3-1-1-1.

On the minus side, people may just run 3 (x Goblints) and call it a day (plus whatever their daily quest is).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think it's not a big deal, considering there are a lotta things to do already. he probably just thought the loot was less...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes, for the weekdays where I have to work, I'm loving this change. 

It's just the weekends may be a little bit more boring.. hehe. -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The change was a good one. Now we spend lesser time in raids just to dismantle those green drops afterwards. When was the last time I found something useful drop from normal raids? I couldn't remember.

The only reason we do raids is because of of the exp and the 2-3 violet drops that can be converted to essences.

And one more thing, those green drops deserve to be worth than just 1 or very few essences. Please bump it up a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tomochan said:

Aside from the hyperbolic exaggeration in the OP, I'm not sure how to feel about this change.

On the plus side, you do not need to do 6 whole raids just to maximize your gains, which was usually 3-1-1-1.

On the minus side, people may just run 3 (x Goblints) and call it a day (plus whatever their daily quest is).

 

<edited>


No, Sai, I probably didn't think anything, everything I think I say, I don't leave it for others to question or debate. The exp gain is less,much less. You do NOT get double the exp so our EXP gain is halved. Away with item drops, I couldn't care LESS about them, I have such bad luck with that crap anyway you might as well just make all items required to be purchased from the mall and let those that leech with basic green items for all I care, thanks.

Also please answer your support tickets. I posted two 7 hours and 5 hours ago relating to making a purchase of gold boxes, opening the boxes and nothing happeing, no gold, no text, no interaction whatsoever, they just vanished after clicking open on the UI window that appeared.

Edited by RedPanda
Please keep discussions constructive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly people are jumping to conclusion waaay to quickly.

Please, stop! Read the patch notes!

They you get the same amount as XP and Drops. This cuts your time in half and you actually have more time to farm other things.

If you are really crying over this awesome change then you obviously have no clue and love wasting time.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HiddenAgenda said:

 

"3111" LMFAO, mobile gamers  aren't real gamers. They have real gamers now, pc players, no pc player wants their time cut down unless of course, you own a mac or a laptop then again, not a real gamer.

blah blah blah


peing, no gold, no text, no interaction whatsoever, they just vanished after clicking open on the UI window that appeared.

 

you only get exp for 3 runs before as well, i think you're missing the point here.

the hell has laptops got to do with being a real gamer?

you just sound angry here, maybe take a nap and re-evaluate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Agoraphobia said:

Honestly people are jumping to conclusion waaay to quickly.

Please, stop! Read the patch notes!

They you get the same amount as XP and Drops. This cuts your time in half and you actually have more time to farm other things.

If you are really crying over this awesome change then you obviously have no clue and love wasting time.

 

Ok, so after bringing it to Pandas attention, it NOW tells us about the raids. However, how is it that on level 43 the day before the update I gained 33% and an additional 39% exp into level 44 and today i have done the exact same runs, not done the new champion things yet and I have only gotten 27% experience into level 44. thats a massive decrease in daily EXP all from doing the exact same runs? The only difference being I did 3 runs on the first 3 dungeons and not gotten any exp from 3 x goblin camp, which would give me overall if said system worked, more but still surely doesn't add up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HiddenAgenda said:

how is it that on level 43 the day before the update I gained 33% and an additional 39% exp into level 44 and today i have done the exact same runs, not done the new champion things yet and I have only gotten 27% experience into level 44.

 

If your personal statistics is correct (if you are measuring the XP you get by percentages daily via noting them down), that would be a bug. You could report it as such. 

You could also be hit with the XP penalty if your path level is too high compared to your level. 

Edited by Tomochan
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tomochan said:

 

If your personal statistics is correct (if you are measuring the XP you get by percentages daily via noting them down), that would be a bug. You could report it as such. 

You could also be hit with the XP penalty if your path level is too high compared to your level. 

 

thankyou for a proper solution. Yes I was hasty inmy OP but there was no patch notes or anything and people were flipping out, a lot of anger all over my server anyhow...

If that's the case, it's not just. Now It's going to take me what was going to be today to hit 45, another several days, it's not cool at all. I feel like I have gotten to a certain point of the game where I will finally be able to use the ONLY gears I have acquired that are decent (level 45), still rocking a freakin 40 blue bow cause that's all the RNG let's me make, even wasting near 200k gold, and Gandalf thinks I am the balrog!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HiddenAgenda said:

 

Ok, so after bringing it to Pandas attention, it NOW tells us about the raids. However, how is it that on level 43 the day before the update I gained 33% and an additional 39% exp into level 44 and today i have done the exact same runs, not done the new champion things yet and I have only gotten 27% experience into level 44. thats a massive decrease in daily EXP all from doing the exact same runs? The only difference being I did 3 runs on the first 3 dungeons and not gotten any exp from 3 x goblin camp, which would give me overall if said system worked, more but still surely doesn't add up.

 

Actually, It also depends now on personal and server path level/ character level.

They have now made it so that you cannot farm XP like we could at level 40 and 43. there is a limit to how much xp can be gained per day.

For example. when logging on this morning I was getting 900% xp on my lvl 40 warrior who is path 48. I was only able to get the xp for a short amount of time and about 5 quests into trials the bonus xp was gone. This is because my path level was much higher than my character level and total xp i am carrying.

Does that sorta make sense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Agoraphobia said:

 

Actually, It also depends now on personal and server path level/ character level.

They have now made it so that you cannot farm XP like we could at level 40 and 43. there is a limit to how much xp can be gained per day.

For example. when logging on this morning I was getting 900% xp on my lvl 40 warrior who is path 48. I was only able to get the xp for a short amount of time and about 5 quests into trials the bonus xp was gone. This is because my path level was much higher than my character level and total xp i am carrying.

Does that sorta make sense?

 

Yeah I do understand that facet however I am relatively new, I only started 9 days ago and am level 44 and path level 31, so there's no way I should be capped or had such a dramatic loss in EXP attenuation. I have had to attempt to keep my path level going at a steady rate only slightly over doing certain things to gain talent exp. So if I was at a high path level I could understand this and go well, you know.. But, it's not really the case for me, and my server level is 44 or 45 so it's either that I am apparently not allowed to level properly anymore because I am progressing too fast? That's a joke, I feel like I should just de-level back to 43 and boost the hell out of my path level to my level..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HiddenAgenda said:

 

Yeah I do understand that facet however I am relatively new, I only started 9 days ago and am level 44 and path level 31, so there's no way I should be capped or had such a dramatic loss in EXP attenuation. I have had to attempt to keep my path level going at a steady rate only slightly over doing certain things to gain talent exp. So if I was at a high path level I could understand this and go well, you know.. But, it's not really the case for me, and my server level is 44 or 45 so it's either that I am apparently not allowed to level properly anymore because I am progressing too fast? That's a joke, I feel like I should just de-level back to 43 and boost the hell out of my path level to my level..

 

The whole point of the new update it to assist new players to catch up to the end game player like you. So because you are already at the server level you will have to wait until other players reach you level so the server level / server path level increase.

You can see the current server level and path level by clicking the green arrow next to your avatar picture. (top left)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We get twice the loot but are the loot duplicated or all different?

I've noticed that I got all duplicate blueprint this morning... if this is the case, that means we have less probability to drop specific loots than before, which is a bit ennoying as we're all doing gob and altar for those damn weapon blueprints!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Celtic said:

We get twice the loot but are the loot duplicated or all different?

I've noticed that I got all duplicate blueprint this morning... if this is the case, that means we have less probability to drop specific loots than before, which is a bit ennoying as we're all doing gob and altar for those damn weapon blueprints!

 

BP are duped but drops are different.

I got a gear box drop but only 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Agoraphobia said:

 

BP are duped but drops are different.

I got a gear box drop but only 1.

Kinda sucks that BP are duplicate... I mean, I'd rather have a chance at dropping two difference blue print, perhaps one of the two will be the one I want... rather than having 2 of the same. Happy if they're what you're looking for but more likely it won't be the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We do appreciate the discussion, but please keep it constructive and avoid flaming/trolling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tomochan said:

You could also be hit with the XP penalty if your path level is too high compared to your level. 

 

You were absolutely bang on the money. Since the update I was getting 1/10th of the experience. As soon as I crept over the level 45 line I was getting exactly 10x the experience I was at level 44. Don't ask me how or why I was capped, my path is only 31... But I have heard others complaining that at level 44 their progress is halted severely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0