SirJdoug

LOD

6 posts in this topic

Anyone here knows the percentage rate to get a legendary equipment from lod? Is it the same as 30 BP ~3%?

Edited by SirJdoug

Not too sure on this but I heard from somewhere it's 10% correct me if I am wrong though.

10% is what I have experienced,

I will however say that out of the 5 legendary Items I have received, none were for my class =\. I was fortunate enough to find a buyer for one, but good luck getting a buyer for the ridiculous "Minimum" they force you to sell them at in the trade house. 

Lights of dawn are insane... to get the 5 legendary, it's an average of 50 LoD!

So, if you buy in crystals, that's around 25'000 crystals! 1K crystals = 100$ so 2.5K$ for that... insane!!!!

You really should not be buying LoD with crystals.. At least if you are buying the crystals for real life money. 

Aim for getting LoD from goblin deals while buying the crystals. 

Even then, they go for 20$ each which is quite expensive but a lot cheaper than buying straight with crystals and, usually with the crystals from two gobelin offers, you can buy a 3rd LoD.

Even doing so, you'd need around 35 gob offers of 20$ each... so price goes down to 700$, much less than doing it by buying straight crystals but still expensive.