Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wood

fast mining speed

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

is there any way to increase your mining speed in the game?

is it a class trait?  it seems the players that were mining really fast were all rangers.

for each one of my strikes on the deposit, they would get 2 strikes.

Edited by Wood

There is no such thing as fast mining speed.

however the size of ore determines how quickly you can mine it. 

For example if you mine a small ore vein you mine it a lot quicker compared to a large vein. The only difference is you get a lot more rewards when you mine the large vein.

it is recommended to spend all stamina on large if not medium veins to max out value

Posted (edited)

58 minutes ago, Apollo AU said:

There is no such thing as fast mining speed.

however the size of ore determines how quickly you can mine it. 

For example if you mine a small ore vein you mine it a lot quicker compared to a large vein. The only difference is you get a lot more rewards when you mine the large vein.

it is recommended to spend all stamina on large if not medium veins to max out value

we were both mining the SAME large deposit.  we were BOTH camping at the same mining spot.  The ranger would always mine more than me even though we started at same time, he would get more because his mining swings were twice as fast as mine!  This is what i'm talking about.

I would like to hear an official response from Netease about this.  If there is any way for one player to mine faster than others or not.

I will try to take a video recording of it to show you what i mean.  Perhaps it is an 'exploit' or cheat.

Edited by Wood

Probably, I don't think mining speed exists it's always been the same speed. Get an developers opinion

It's most likely due to a bit of lag on your side... And also how fast the other guy is starting.. Most of the times when i have a competition on an ore, they end up leaving simply because im faster. 

A button also pops up that makes you go faster if you are paying attention and not just auto-mining.

I am pretty sure theres a speed hack of some sort, seen several players mine twice as fast as others. And was moving as fast too, reported whenever i see one-

The animation of rangers mining speed is faster vs to a warrior but they mine at the same amount of time. I have a warrior and a ranger and noticed this. No difference!