rainy

What guides do YOU want?

23 posts in this topic

This is a post for you to let the community know what kind of guides you'd like to see or want so just simply reply what kind of guides you would like and hopefully we can deliver on that! 

I would like to see a guide about gold farming :)

1 person likes this

Gladiator

I haven't seen any writeups and searching for a while on the forums didn't get me anywhere either.

I would like to see a numbers based guide like the one that was done for the Shepard.

Not so Simple Shepard guide

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, tribse84 said:

Item levels (a, aa, ss etc)

Not sure if this deserves its own topic, but here you go a short explanation of what I think the assessment, grade and quality represents.

Item grade: You can think of this as Item level from WoW. For those unfamiliar, this determines the range of available stats. An item with 160 grade can roll in the 10-20 STR bracket, however an item with 200 grade can roll in the 15-30 STR bracket (numbers are made up). However, this is actually further determined by Quality.

Item Quality: Available from SS-S-A-B-C (best to worst). This determines whether the stat bracket will be on the high end or low end. For instance, a 160 grade item with SS quality will always roll between 18-20 STR, while S quality will roll between 16-18. Again the numbers are not representative (It may very well be that S quality can reach 20 STR, but it may be very rare. This is an assumption). 

So you can have a 160 grade SS quality item with 20 STR roll, and this may even be better vs a 200 grade A quality item with 19 STR. 

Assessment is the games calculation of the all available stat bonuses on a given piece. Higher assessment raises your characters assessment. Note that this is only an estimation by the game. I have had occurrences where the item with lower assessment was actually better for me. 

Edited by Tomochan

Thanks Tomo.

Do I get this right then that by reforging u can only increase the stats "so much", meaning it is dependant on the grade of the item?

to make a live  example:

spending resources on reforging a SS item is much better than spending resources on a C item?

by reforging the grade never changes but only the stats - my understanding by reading the above.

Reputation guide - where to auto the mobs without attacking bosses etc

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, tribse84 said:

Thanks Tomo.

Do I get this right then that by reforging u can only increase the stats "so much", meaning it is dependant on the grade of the item?

to make a live  example:

spending resources on reforging a SS item is much better than spending resources on a C item?

by reforging the grade never changes but only the stats - my understanding by reading the above.

Yes. C is i think exceptionally bad to spend resources on, unless it happens to be a set item and you need it for your 3/4 piece bonus. In which case try to reroll 3-4 times and just use what you get. 

Grade never changes with reforge.

However the legendary items' QUALITY increases with Upgrade (with Frost hearts. My Quality A level 30 staff is now a Quality SS lvl 40). I think grade and quality (or whatever the official name is for the SS-S-A-B-C tiers) are different things though.

Thanks so much. How many frost hearts u needed to spend to get it from lvl 30 to

lvl 40 ss?

gem forging or upgrading? and how to get diamonds as well. Thanks

Would love to see an Ultimate:

Shepherd Heal Guide

Gladiator Tank Guide

Stuff Like What What suff to max out on Passive Ranks, Which 4 abilities to use when, What Gear we want to aim for and such. TY

See a bunch of DPS stuff but not much on Tanks or Healers.

2 people like this

Im not realy looking to make a topic on this but could realy use some help on this: after doing a few raids i get the info about "being too exhausted to fight..."  therefor i don't get any exp or drops. How do i not get too exhausted? 

Cause with mining skill i know i should increase my stamina by doing raids etc... How can i do that if im "too exhausted"?  Help will be appreciated. 

1 person likes this

I would like to see a guide about basic attributes:

Strength, Vitality, Agility, Intellect, Spirit, etc.

You know when you reroll an item and need to compare Vitality stat vs HP roll or Spirit vs Defense rolls. Or when you need to compare Defense attribute to Crit resist or Dodge/Parry/Evade.

That would be really helpful.

Gladiator tank guide would be VERY good !!! :)

1 person likes this

A thorough concise gear leveling guide. Ex. What's the difference between score and grade and what do they even mean? Whats difference between  A, B, SS etc.... And what do they mean?

I would like to see a guide about the most beneficial map events.  For silver,  talent exp, gems etc. Seems like you are only allowed to do 2 a day.  Want to know which 2 to do for most gain. 

Is there a list of locations for windtalkers to find ruler guild hunts already?

1 person likes this

Id like to see guides for the following heroics; Ash Fort, Everlush, Chimera. Doesn't have to be too in depth. Mainly looking for stay requirements. Recommended team set up. And any extra mechanics that aren't in normal mode.

Stamina Guide won't nice  - how to get Max Stamina everyday(not a guide how to use stamina).. what is Max Stamina we can get on a day

Edited by hawkeye10
1 person likes this

On 8/9/2017 at 5:58 PM, T3Mpust said:

Ultimate:

Shepherd Heal Guide

On 8/22/2017 at 5:45 AM, Esrun said:

I would like to see a guide about basic attributes:

Strength, Vitality, Agility, Intellect, Spirit, etc.

You know when you reroll an item and need to compare Vitality stat vs HP roll or Spirit vs Defense rolls. Or when you need to compare Defense attribute to Crit resist or Dodge/Parry/Evade.

That would be really helpful.

Thanks for quoting my month old post.

As you can see fro timestamps, RedPanda addressed it 4 days after I posted it.