Gutz42

BANE the NETEASE MONEY GRAB EVENT!

3 posts in this topic

Well here we are 1 month later...  Bane event is the exact same bull**** as the Oya event.   Its 100% impossible to finish the event without spending a good chunk of real money unless you happen to have 20k + diamonds saved up.  Server merges are almost always a sign of a dying game and they are trying to pad their pockets before it shuts down.  

Netease doesn't give a flying **** about its customer base.  I mean I could be maybe having to spend 15-20 bucks to finish it up but not 100+.  You guys are freaking ridiculous and obviously don't care about anyone except people willing to spend a bunch of cash.  Can you say P2W??

(and no im not some completely F2P player I am Honor Rank 24 and mostly from buying gems myself, even though I stopped and will never buy anymore after the Oya event)

Bane is roughly 10.4k diamonds if you simply log in and do the daily free hero and blacksmith draw.

They have announced Bane for months in advance.  If you haven't saved the diamonds and can't finish the event this time around they will do the event again in the future and you can get Bane that way without spending.

Get some facts straight before you rant.

How can we spend 10,4k diamonds when the previous month, Oya cost 20k...

With thousands of player for only 1 BB, 1 Duel, 1 GW, 1 MH ressources are now dead for most players. 

1 person likes this