BrOb

Guide on How to Get/Upgrade Legendary Items

28 posts in this topic

Is there a right sequence for REFINE and UPGRADE?

Since upgrade is percentage from the stats. Mathematically, I should REFINE first to raise the stats then do UPGRADE to apply percentage increase. But, programmatically, if this system implements the percentage bonus separately, the sequence wouldn't matter. Post-upgrade REFINE should scale the previous UPGRADE if it is the latter case.

So, can anyone confirm to me if UPGRADE scales when REFINED?

On 8/24/2017 at 1:03 PM, BrOb said:

Sorry, I was born in Japan and not and English country, can you please make a video explaining how to say Attributes?

Thanks,

BrOb

I have to apologize BrOb.

I answered you on your other post, so I won't repeat that here. The apology was worth repeating though.

On 10/1/2017 at 9:40 PM, Otter said:

Is there a right sequence for REFINE and UPGRADE?

Since upgrade is percentage from the stats. Mathematically, I should REFINE first to raise the stats then do UPGRADE to apply percentage increase. But, programmatically, if this system implements the percentage bonus separately, the sequence wouldn't matter. Post-upgrade REFINE should scale the previous UPGRADE if it is the latter case.

So, can anyone confirm to me if UPGRADE scales when REFINED?

Would really like to get an official response on this question @RedPanda, this would be good information to know so that we aren't wasting materials.