BrOb

Guide on How to Get/Upgrade Legendary Items

28 posts in this topic

 

I understand the sound quality might be soft, I am working on fixing it.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about the jewelry? i don't think ring/pendant... blueprints are lvl 30 there are lvl 20 ones and 40

which one of them crafts a legendary ? 

And thanks for the video was very helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, tribse84 said:

Ty for this!!

 

Lvl 30 means range 30-39 or precisely lvl 30?

 

also, noticed u accumulated 800k gold! I am frequently online passed two weeks and only got 80k...whats the trick? :)

He sold gems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the other user meant he sold crystals, which you get from paying real money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.. You upgrade the level 30 legendaries (which you make with 30-39 blueprints) and they turn into level 40 gear, and eventually level 45.

 

You can ONLY get legendaries weps/armour with 30-39 blueprints. Can't stress that enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Armo said:

No.. You upgrade the level 30 legendaries (which you make with 30-39 blueprints) and they turn into level 40 gear, and eventually level 45.

 

You can ONLY get legendaries weps/armour with 30-39 blueprints. Can't stress that enough.

 

Is this really the case..? For instance for Mystic weapons there are two base types, the level 30 one (top of the staff is blue colored.. forgot the name) and the level 40 one (top of the staff is yellow). 

I created my legendary from level 30 blueprint and it is now level 40 via upgrades.

However I also see people with the level 40 base legendary. How did these people get those? Light of Dawn / Drop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you provide the name of these level 40 base legendaries?

 

This is news to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tribse84 said:

Snowfall staff.

 

it says lvl 45, forged.

 

so is that lvl45 blue or lvl30 and then upgraded multiple times so ot becomes lvl 45??

Snowfall staff is the leaf of eternity legends. You need 40 for a weapon. Leafs currently go for 20-30k so thats 800-1200k for a legend. Lvl 30 blueprints are the way to go for a cheap legend if you don't have much cash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the stat difference between a level 30 staff upgraded to level 45, and the leaf of eternity level 45 legend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the name for the level 40 base item is Snowfall Staff. 

I also want to know whether if there is any difference between level 30 > 45 vs 40 > 45. 

 

I have an SS grade 30 > 40 (not yet 45) staff, which I crafted from level 30. It is not yet 45 however is the Nr2 top weapon on our server.

The Nr1 top weapon is the Snowfall Staff, which was upgraded to 45 from 40 (assuming.. unless it dropped as 45?). Yet when I upgrade my current staff to 45 it will be a lot better than our Nr1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the video, Only took 6 blueprints and I made a legend helmet :) What about accessories, is there a chance at making a legendary? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/8/8 at 0:56 PM, Tomochan said:

Yeah, the name for the level 40 base item is Snowfall Staff. 

I also want to know whether if there is any difference between level 30 > 45 vs 40 > 45. 

 

I have an SS grade 30 > 40 (not yet 45) staff, which I crafted from level 30. It is not yet 45 however is the Nr2 top weapon on our server.

The Nr1 top weapon is the Snowfall Staff, which was upgraded to 45 from 40 (assuming.. unless it dropped as 45?). Yet when I upgrade my current staff to 45 it will be a lot better than our Nr1.

 

The set attribute maybe?
Seems you can only get legend set from lv40 based legendary equipment. (L-Shepherd for example.)

Hope I'm wrong :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Rikki said:

 

The set attribute maybe?
Seems you can only get legend set from lv40 based legendary equipment. (L-Shepherd for example.)

Hope I'm wrong :/

 

Think you can only get the class attributes from leaf legends =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very helpfull, Thx :D... Is there any estimated probability? Like 10% or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10% is the probability you get from light of dawn roughly.

For crafting, based on experience and guildie's experience, it's probably closer to 1%...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great video!

 

But please, Everyone that makes videos for this game, learn how to pronounce things like Attributes.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2017 at 7:36 AM, Violentology said:

Great video!

 

But please, Everyone that makes videos for this game, learn how to pronounce things like Attributes.

 

 

Sorry, I was born in Japan and not and English country, can you please make a video explaining how to say Attributes?

Thanks,

BrOb

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/17/2017 at 3:04 AM, Celtic said:

10% is the probability you get from light of dawn roughly.

For crafting, based on experience and guildie's experience, it's probably closer to 1%...

I would say 1% ish for crafting as well, I think light of dawns is closer to 1/15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guide doesn't mention a very (IMHO) important fact.

Reforged stats (light green color) do not get scaled when you upgrade legendary.

Example: you have a cool legendary and spent a lot of Regalian's Magic Stones to get a nice roll of stats. In future, when you upgrade the legendary, the max caps for stat rolls will increase but your rolled stats will not scale with upgrade. While your stats may have been close to max when you rolled them, after upgrade they will be just average.

What this means is you should upgrade first, then reforge. Don't get too attached to reforged stats. They will have to go in future as your legendary gets upgraded further.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tribse84 depends on what you asked. I am specifically talking about reforged stats. White base stats (the ones that determine item quality - C, B, A, S ,SS) do scale with upgrades.

Also it is very easy to confirm yourself. Buy divine item (or forge legendary). Take screenshot in reforge menu. Upgrade 3 times and compare.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it good to settle for S grade before upgrading, or better try get SS? Or it doesnt matter? 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well SS is the best so ideally if your patient enough I would recommend this approach for maximum gain. Esrun maaa man!!!!!! :D

Edited by EvoTrump
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now