Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedPanda

Server Unification news, 8/2!

8 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

We know you’ve been waiting patiently for this news…so here it is! This week, during our regular maintenance period, we are implementing a Server Unification!

North American Servers: All servers except Hannibal and Sandy Ridges will unify.
European Servers:  All servers except Yasha and Maha Temple will unify.

What does this mean? Glad you asked. It’s an opportunity for all servers except those listed above to be able to play, communicate and compete with one another! You’ll still log into and remain on your server as normal—you’ll just have cross server chatting, matchmaking, leaderboard rankings and more with the other servers that have unified with yours. This will make it easier for you to make new friends and find others to play with faster.

Also, the competition is ON! One leaderboard – who will rank? You might have been “top dog” previously…will you be again?
So go out there and take advantage of the opportunities server unification offers. We think you’ll really benefit from it. Feel free to provide us feedback here on the forum!

Does it mean one monster 81-90lvl with one prize place for all players?

have the game really became so dead so all the prev servers now "need to be 1" to have some competition ?

maybe time to close instead of waste resources, as can see most already goes to col :)

Posted (edited)

You guys should come up with an improved way to obtain mythic gems. With this merge, it's going to be impossible for quite a large amount of people to ever acquire any. I get the fact they shouldn't be easily obtained, but the current method is a bad one. There's a big difference between making something challenging to get and impossible get.

Edited by Geerills

Same things with diamonds, Bloody was a free way to gain some but now there will be hundreds of player for top 50...

Little rectification: thousands of players for only top 50 rewards. I''m okay with challenge but come on... 

1 person likes this

O jogo está em necessidade urgente de notícias no jogo, novas missões, novos chefes, entre outras coisas

I'm lv87, this i've done every BB, i don't recall loosing one round and at 22h43 i'm ranked 48th... 

On my server (Mulgori + Greyhollow), i could be top 20th while doing only half of my BB. I have to admit, it was boring, no challenge, most players inactive but now it's almost impossible to be top50, if they don't forget one BB or loose a few rounds, the top 50 will be only player lv90. Lv87, i'll be lucky if i still am in 40-50 but think about lower level player... If player level87-89 have a really hard time being in the top, what about the lv80-, the new players... 

I'm not sure separating BB by level would resolve things because it won't change a thing, only the HL player will gain diamonds. I don't understand why most of the times we face bot in BB but, once in a while, we are against a real player (you can recognize them beacause they have artefacts + different mastery lv) so if you don't pay attention or have a strategy to counter heroes, you loose a round (or more). Why can't we always be against real players? Maybe not player that are playing at the same time but just players around the same lv (-/+ lv2 is good). It would not only add some difficulties to BB but also put difference between BB points.

Another suggestion would be to give all players same amount of points but this only would not be enough.