Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xanthon

Ancestral Altar Heroic Boss Guide

7 posts in this topic

Many thanks for the guide, can't wait to try this one out! I'm a bit tired of wiping on Dire Galleon crocodile :P

Thanks for the guide mate. Tried to do it with randoms (only the tank knew what he was doing) and we wiped more than 20 times with people quitting and new people joining. Obviously the new players didn't know what to do so we kept wiping and wiping :(

17 hours ago, alextehsloth said:

Thanks for the guide mate. Tried to do it with randoms (only the tank knew what he was doing) and we wiped more than 20 times with people quitting and new people joining. Obviously the new players didn't know what to do so we kept wiping and wiping :(

Someone needs to take the lead. I completed this raid with randoms. Since I'm the main tank, I just made sure I explained everything in detail before I pull. As long as someone listened, they will repeat what you said after every wipe until everyone knew what they were doing wrong. People start reading when they are always the first to die.

Same happened in my group, the main tank explained what to do but I felt like I was the only one reading. 

Tried again 10 times last night, still couldn't make it. I guess in a few weeks everybody will get better and these heroic raids will be almost farmable!

Nice guide. 👌

you can also do it with one shep only. Just make sure everyone knows what to do. 👍