TSM

Basic guide to maximize DPS

16 posts in this topic

Nice video mate. Clearly spoken and paced\seperated well. 

1 person likes this

Thanks Czech ^^ and thanks TSM for posting it here 

1 person likes this

On 8/1/2017 at 6:23 PM, NetEase_BigJim said:

Really like the video :)

P.S.

Teeeeeeee Esssssss Emmmmmmmm  /oddonevoice

:D Good old days of oddone hehe.

Just to say, in the video it says rangers don't use half there skilltree however I think this has changed as of the most recent patch in which the right side was buffed.

On August 12, 2017 at 10:19 AM, TSM said:

Just to say, in the video it says rangers don't use half there skilltree however I think this has changed as of the most recent patch in which the right side was buffed.

Yes I'll make a updated/ more in detail guide later on, since some things changed and I have more tips.

If you could talk about gems, would be interesting as I've seen some people advising to craft lvl 20 diamonds instead of going for epic 40s gem

Is there a big dps difference between bereits spirit and magellana judge? 10% crit ans 3 instead of 2 intellect.. does it make the difference? Since I am 45/40 and my dps suxx :[

On 17/08/2017 at 11:42 PM, Chocolade said:

Is there a big dps difference between bereits spirit and magellana judge? 10% crit ans 3 instead of 2 intellect.. does it make the difference? Since I am 45/40 and my dps suxx :[

As my experience spirit have hug dps but only for mobs. For bosses magellna is better. 

and for your dps, try to decrease CD duration with lvl up your runes . 

Reforge, gs, gear set, gems can help you too. 

Not a bad beginner's guide, but you might want to learn how to pronounce the words you use before making a video.

Words such as Attribute and Sigil. Because mispronounced words can be a serious distraction to viewers.

On 8/23/2017 at 5:49 AM, Violentology said:

Not a bad beginner's guide, but you might want to learn how to pronounce the words you use before making a video.

Words such as Attribute and Sigil. Because mispronounced words can be a serious distraction to viewers.

Sorry, I was born in Japan and not and English country, can you please make a video explaining how to say Attribute and Sigil?

Thanks,

BrOb

1 person likes this

On 8/24/2017 at 1:02 PM, BrOb said:

Sorry, I was born in Japan and not and English country, can you please make a video explaining how to say Attribute and Sigil?

Thanks,

BrOb

Tell me where and I'll send you pointers anywhere you want.

For having English as a second language your pronunciation is excellent. I was mistaken in thinking you another American kid who can't speak their own language.

Sigil is easy. The G is pronounced as a J, like Sijil.

Attributes your pronunciation was fine. It was merely the syllable you accented that changes the meaning of the word.

atTributes is the way you pronounced it. It should have the accent on the first syllable, Attributes.

And I apologize. Yours happened to be the third video in a row I watched with these two words mispronounced.