Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
off3nc3

PvP against BOTS ?

6 posts in this topic

I recently read on a few youtube vids of Crusaders of Light ( very skilled players ) that the game matches you mostly against BOTS , is this true ? I found it hard to believe at first but after playing a few games it seems those people we're right !

Im talking about 1v1 ARENAS.

1 person likes this

I believe that the game filled the arena with bots until actual players would take their place.

The more people play and get ranked in arena, the less bots there will be.

But in any case, when someones challenges you in arena, it's not you physically playing but the game is playing on your behalf in an automated way so you becomes the bots - in the end, what does it matter?

Only battlefields are real challenges - arena is just for getting some honor daily.

1 person likes this

arena is more like a training ground so you will fight in time against near same strong equip players ( bots) ;)

but you should see it more like a training , so you can learn where of other class with different paths and skill sets there strongs and weeknesses are be 2 beat them. for this you get some  daily rewards thats all.

On 7/25/2017 at 5:08 AM, nienna said:

arena is more like a training ground so you will fight in time against near same strong equip players ( bots) ;)

but you should see it more like a training , so you can learn where of other class with different paths and skill sets there strongs and weeknesses are be 2 beat them. for this you get some  daily rewards thats all.

Would have been way better if they didn't focus all the game on high-end PvE raiding and made a competitive PvP side , with an actual montly ladder , 3v3's and 1v1's against people and no BOTS !

Edited by off3nc3

this events are still online but not open all the day. but they added the fraction map, maybe wait what they do next maybe. this game is still in build up. so..

Imagine youre top 100 and someone wants to challenge you every hour. Do you like CoL devs  to call you and wake you up even while youre sleeping just bcoz someone wants to challenge you? 😂😂😂

Its arena ranking . Players dont need to be online for that. In every game thats how they do it coz its "common sense".

PVP EVENTS are different from arena. Clearly you didnt even bother to play long enough. Youll encounter more pvp than pve here in my opinion.