Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mep

Disconnecting alot

5 posts in this topic

Playing on my iPhone 6, very good fibre connection that never troubled on other games with multiple disconnects.

The game disconnects like 5 times in a row, during bossfights and trashfights, when i get back in im dead.

When questing same thing happens.

Lowered all settings to low, and only showing 4 players max.

Any ideas? And ports i should tweaky tweak in my router?

I also seem to disconnect frequently.  Sometimes the game crashes, but usually it just freezes for anywhere from 30 seconds to several minutes.  It has happened on 4 different networks and on regular cell service. 

I am not always dead when I come back, but it is incredibly frustrating in team raids/heroic raids/pvp to engage a boss or another player and dc right away.  In pvp it is certainly a death sentence.

Servers were a bit laggy this weekend, considering it was just released on Android.

It seems to be better now. 

Edited by Tomochan
a word

I have been crashing and disconnecting since the IOS release on 7/13.  As of 5 minutes ago when my game crashed it is still an issue.

Posted (edited)

Turn off Wi-Fi Assist. For iPhone 8 (and probably other iPhones), go to Settings>Cellular; scroll all the way to the bottom and toggle Wi-Fi Assist OFF. This should make it stop disconnecting immediately.

Edited by Joseph