Ocho

Crusaders of Light Facebook Gameroom FAQ

35 posts in this topic

Has there been any progress on the ability to unbound a Facebook account?  When I had first started playing I bound a gamecenter account that didn’t even have a character created on it to my Facebook. I switch my gamecenter frequently due to another game that I play and didn’t realize I was on the wrong one. 

I don’t want to create another Facebook just to bind my active account but wasn’t sure if there were talks on making this happen yet?

2 people like this

please fix the issue with Mystic. When i target enemy for attack and use any single target skill, it keeps switching to party member for healing. It's really so annoying.

1 hour ago, Kagome said:

please fix the issue with Mystic. When i target enemy for attack and use any single target skill, it keeps switching to party member for healing. It's really so annoying.

Go to settings - turn off tap to attack

The settings by default sets "Tap to Attack " off, and i dont change anything. I try to turn it on and set it off, but the problem still persists.

Another issue, if i target myself by using key shortcut, it also automatically switch to first party member when using skill. However, if i choose myself by using mouse, it works properly.

any update with target system? please make it auto self-select when target is not alliance.

Is it possible to play this on a surface PC without a mouse? I have a keyboard for it that works fine but all mouse type functions are done with the touchscreen. Any suggestions besides buy a mouse?

I downloaded and installed the Facebook Gameroom but it always fail with caption "Installation Failed: InstallFailure". What should I do?