Ocho

Crusaders of Light Facebook Gameroom FAQ

20 posts in this topic

Account

1. Do I need to create a new Crusaders of Light account to play on Facebook Gameroom, or can I use my current Characters, Items, and Account?
    Yes, Crusaders of Light allows you to play how you like, on whatever device you like, and to use the same account, characters, and items on any combination of devices. In order to swap between versions of Crusaders of Light from Google Play, the App Store, and Facebook Gameroom, you’ll need to Bind your Account to Facebook.
  2. How do I bind my Account to Facebook? If I’ve already bound my account via another method, can I still bind my account to Facebook?
    Please follow the steps listed on this page. You can bind your account to Facebook if you have already bound your account to Google Play or Game Center you can also bind your account to Facebook.
  3. Do I need to have a mobile device to create an account, or can I play only on PC via FB Gameroom?
    You do not need a mobile device, and can create a brand new account on Facebook Gameroom.

Download

1. How do I download Crusaders of Light on PC?
    Simply download and install Facebook Gameroom. Once installed, launch Facebook Gameroom and log in. Type Crusaders of Light in the search box and download and install Crusaders of Light. Or just click here.
  2. Is there a Mac version of Crusaders of Light?
    Unfortunately there is not a Mac compatible version of Crusaders of Light at this time.
  3. Do I need FB Gameroom to download Crusaders of Light, or can I just download the client elsewhere?
    Facebook Gameroom is required to download and play Crusaders of Light on a PC.

Play 

1. Can I play with Android and iOS players from FB Gameroom?
    Yes, all players play on the same servers. You can play how you like, with whomever you like, in Crusaders of Light!
  2. If I make a purchase on FB Gameroom and then log in with a mobile device, will my purchase transfer to my mobile device?
    Yes, everything transfers about your account including Characters, purchases, Items, and Levels. Regardless of which device you play on, all your progress is saved!
  3. How do I control the game on PC? 
    Controls on the PC are through keyboard and Mouse. 
  4. Will Crusaders of Light on PC get updates at the same time as Crusaders of Light on iOS or Android?
    All platforms will receive all content simultaneously.
  5. How do I submit a support ticket while playing on Crusaders of Light on a PC?
    To submit a Support Ticket click on the Light Elf in game. You can also visit http://Crusadersoflight.link/Support
  6. Can I change my keybinds in Crusaders of Light for PC?
    Yes, players may assign keybindings in the Settings -> Press menu.

I'd downloaded facebook gameroom but couldn't find crusaders of light yet. Is it still unavailable now? if so then, when the release date for pc platform? (please don't answer this summer)

1 hour ago, Tyranny said:

I'd downloaded facebook gameroom but couldn't find crusaders of light yet. Is it still unavailable now? if so then, when the release date for pc platform? (please don't answer this summer)

Read 3 post down from this one and you'll see that it's coming on facebook gameroom today (july 20th)

Создание нового аккаунта на Facebook Люстра не работает.Когда эта исправят ???

12 hours ago, Elizzabeth said:

How can I fix this in gameroom? No characters, NPC, objects, terrain. @RedPanda

error.png

Please send this to our support team here so we can better track and fix these.

How do you scroll down on the chat screen or bag?  using the scroll button on mouse doesn't work (zooms) and there is no scroll bar.

57 minutes ago, Lianthorn said:

How do you scroll down on the chat screen or bag?  using the scroll button on mouse doesn't work (zooms) and there is no scroll bar.

Did you try click drag?

Just came back to say that.  Yes, you click and drag.

And I did get the game working again.  Had to use a 3rd party uninstall program to get rid of FB gameroom and then it worked.  Build in uninstaller on windows did not work.

Already downloaded COL in Facebook Gameroom but will NOT update game patch, any idea on how to solve this issue, thanks :( 

2 hours ago, bluesole said:

Already downloaded COL in Facebook Gameroom but will NOT update game patch, any idea on how to solve this issue, thanks :( 

Please send us a support ticket here

How can I fix this? I already put the resolution in the lowest then Relog-in.

2n71idj.jpg

On 7/24/2017 at 6:22 AM, bluesole said:

Same thing happening with me.  Is it going to be this way with every patch?  Gets to the point of updating new content but won't download or install it.  Had to hard uninstall FB gameroom a few times, restart computer, and attempt to re-install both Facebook Gameroom and the game itself within Facebook Gameroom.  Worked last time but this time still getting stuck.

25 minutes ago, Lianthorn said:

Same thing happening with me.  Is it going to be this way with every patch?  Gets to the point of updating new content but won't download or install it.  Had to hard uninstall FB gameroom a few times, restart computer, and attempt to re-install both Facebook Gameroom and the game itself within Facebook Gameroom.  Worked last time but this time still getting stuck.

We certainly hope it's not going to be this way with every patch. Please send us a support ticket here so we can get some more information and help you with your issues.

Wow I'm amazed with fb gameroom. It's so smooth on ultra setting even though my laptop spec is low end. 

The only problem is I cant hear voice messages if I played on fb gameroom. It's not only me who experiencing this problem. Voice messages is important for team raids and final challenge for me.

Thank you for your hardwork, I hope you can fix this soon. 

On 7/25/2017 at 10:18 PM, Movy said:

How can I fix this? I already put the resolution in the lowest then Relog-in.

2n71idj.jpg

yes i have the same problem .  How to fix it  ? ?

Again, having problems reinstalling CoL on Facebook Gameroom after update.  Have removed game from FB Gameroom and uninstalled FB Gameroom from PC multiple times but it still gives me a message likes it's updating the iOS version (Updating 0.00 MB/31.31MB).

I know submit a ticket....I don't want to keep submitting a ticket every update.

Maybe the 6th uninstall will work...

Simple question:  HOW DO YOU CHAT??

I have clicked all around the chat box with no luck.  On the phone / tablet it is easy, click on the chat box.  When I do this on the PC it just scrolls.

You should be able to just click on the chatbox to bring up the chat UI. Is that not happening?

When I do that it just scrolls.

Also having problems not being able to close the swap skill page, I have to restart the program if i go there

The main thing I'd like is to chat though