Eyrix

Chose Fang Before I knew - Corrections?

10 posts in this topic

So... I rolled warrior on iOS release and before doing any research I rolled fang and dumped all my ‘points’ into fang and runes for fang up until level 33. I would prefer not to re-roll so I have a couple of questions. 

1 - Has the path reset issues been resolved?

2 - Is there a way to reset runes as well?

i don’t see much reason to reset my path if I do not get back all the stones I used leveling up specific skill runes. Is it best I just re-roll?

1. To my knowledge, due to others experiences and reports, it has not yet been resolved.

2. Unfortunately no, not as of yet. Once the essence is spent it's there to stay for now.

Depending on how deeply you've invested, it is still quite feasable to catch back up on runes as late game you will be deconstructing a lot of gear drops which will supply you with quite a bit of essence. It's not ideal, but not undoable, just going to take a while to get back to a comfortable spot. The upside is, of you ever decideto swap back and forth between the roles, at least you will have runes to support both roles.

Is it all feasible to consider having an end game where all paths and runes are ‘max’ on a given class? I assume the daily rewards do not run out and while the time investment would be vast that this would in fact be plausible?

You can't realistically max everything. path upgrades get to be too much xp. 

By the way if u just started at global there's no way for you to have invested in the wrong rune upgrades if you did it right. The early upgrades are the same for fang as they are for exec with the exception of meteor crash. 

Like folks said if u are under lvl 45 you can easily swap up once they fix the bug but you do need to pick one to focus at some point. 

Does it really matter, why dont you just upgrade all runes or is it more complicated someone fill me in, im still quite new.

Once you get over level 10 on runes it starts getting expensive. So year in reality it does matter.

My runes are now level 25+ and i can really only level one to 2 runes a day after doing 3111 as it requires 80+ essence and 1 or 2 runes from epics.

I also did the same thing and leveled a few  of the irrelevant runes (only to like level 5 or 6) if you stop now and level the path specific runes you will catch up fairly quickly.

So don't stress it isn't the end. 

Depends which path you've gone. Generally all rangers will need increased range amd M. Evasion for pve. But second one isn't my priority. 

You can PM me ingame if you need help.

MickD.

Thanks for the replies everyone! 

Here are my runes.. Please review and recommend on what to place and if re-roll might be necessary. 

28 - Shield Stab lvl 6

30 - Tempest Rage lvl 5

33 - Ancestral Boost lvl 3 & Shield Grip lvl 4

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

36 minutes ago, Eyrix said:

Thanks for the replies everyone! 

Here are my runes.. Please review and recommend on what to place and if re-roll might be necessary. 

28 - Shield Stab lvl 6

30 - Tempest Rage lvl 5

33 - Ancestral Boost lvl 3 & Shield Grip lvl 4

Thanks!

A re-roll is not necessary. The essence you have spent is minimal.

Just wait a little bit until netease fixes the path reset potion.

Until then just start leveling executioner if that is the direction you wish to go.

I don't play warrior so unfortunately I cannot provide a confident advise on runes/rotation.

Edited by Agoraphobia