Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SinBaD

Bugged Quest

4 posts in this topic

@RedPanda and @Ocho

Hi guys I just started getting this weird bug that I cant finish any quest that makes me talk to npc. Tried all reputation quest, supply quest, lunarian, everything that involves in talking to npc after taking the quest is bugged. I cant talk to them or they cant talk to me. 

That doesn't sound like fun. Have you already reported this to our Customer Service team? While I'm happy to pass this on to the team to investigate, if you use the in game ticket function our team has a lot more information that can use to help diagnose the issue right away.

Thanks,

Ocho

Yes I already did. They made me use trouble shoot and relog in and out of game yet the quest is still bugged. Only quest I can do for now are the following:

1. Naga quest (only need to kill mobs and pass quest)

2. Faction quest gather crystal and gather intelligence (though its bugged I cant talk to the npc but I can still loot the item and pass it.)

3. Lunarian quest (I can abandon quest and retake it to be lucky on not getting spirit request.)

4. Q and A

Other quest needs more interaction on several npc and if I abandon it, it will be finish even if its my only quest at the moment still it will not be finished -_-

Everything else works fine with me. I did faction quest last night before update and no bugs happened only when maintenance happened, shortly after I bought the goblin club for 1 week gems ($2.99 discounted) and thats when I did my reputation quest starting at Naga which has no issue next is whiteridge village and the problem occured. Tried also playing on different phone but no luck. I tried playing my other toons on different account but they can finish quest without any problem.

@Ocho I hope you guys look at it and check my account for any bugs.

SinBAd, I have exactly the same issue. It's a known issue which they are currently working to resolve.

Apparently it sometimes occurs after you do a path reset.