Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
R0sers

Update 2.0.0.0 Known Issues and fixes

20 posts in this topic

Going to make this and keep it open for people to post their own issues and solutions:

Current Issues:

Q) My app randomly closes after installing the latest 2.0.0.0 update, why?

A) It seems to only be affecting android currently. Their is 2 possible fixes. Either reinstall the game, or clear the cache and game data completely and redo all the updates.

#####PLACEHOLDER FOR MORE####

Yes, a few people have tried this and their game is no longer crashing instantly.

Thank you will try too. I have deleted the cache on its own but no go. Will attempt to clear data and reinstall. Here comes 1 hour of downloading. 

Can't seem to edit my first post but another issue found:

Some players reporting thst the recommended server is recommending the wrong server for them. (Some from East Coast getting West coast server for recommended, and vice versa)

22 minutes ago, R0sers said:

Some players reporting thst the recommended server is recommending the wrong server for them. (Some from East Coast getting West coast server for recommended, and vice versa)

The servers not online, and cant locate.

i think this the problem....

9 hours ago, R0sers said:

Would love to know more details, such as a rough physical location or if they are connecting through a vpn or something similar. 

14 minutes ago, Ocho said:

Would love to know more details, such as a rough physical location or if they are connecting through a vpn or something similar. 

Will try and find more information for you.

On a side note: Was hardware requirements changed with the 2.0 update? @Ocho

Thanks for starting this thread @R0sers

We have received reports and are aware of an issue of Path Resets. Currently if you reset your path you will not be refunded your silver/XP etc. We are investigating right now for a fix.

6 hours ago, Ocho said:

Ok from the information that I was able to get.

No one was using a vpn.

Their phones location setting was on; no one was using a proxy or anonymizer either;

Half of them didn't know what a tor node was so thats out of the question to :).

No IP spoothing programmes was used either.

Hope this is somewhat helpful to you. I think it could just possibly be an ISP issue.

For anyone like myself who may still suffer from "not available in your country" in the google play store, I highly suggest using the <censored>. It works and is reliable. 

23 minutes ago, SpellCzech said:

For anyone like myself who may still suffer from "not available in your country" in the google play store, I highly suggest using the <censored>. It works and is reliable. 

While we appreciate your excitement, this is a topic we don't allow on the forums.

Ah, sincerest apologies. As an Aussie player who for some reason gets that error for a game originally based out of Australia, was just trying to help others who might face the same frustrations.

I also have the voice message problem. My mic doesnt work..even i tried resetting the game over and over again..

Another annoying bug is the graphics. Now there are some crazy light walls when mystics cast various skills. Also during boss fight and the red circles sometimes don't appear properly. When selecting a player or npc the circle underneath isn't a circle anymore. I will try to figure out how to upload a screen shot. 

Random sprites apparently sticking to a very select few people's screens. I think their is a screenshot of it somewhere. Will have a look for it later.