CFunky

lets talk about mystic magellana dps

34 posts in this topic

If you can show me a pic of someone who's 10 talents below you outdpsing you, there are 2 things in mind: It's either he's that good or you're THAT bad. And no I barely heard about any complaints about scouts tbh. You come off as the guy who cries wolf the minute their lifestyle gets threatened. I suggest you actually look at CN server and check that the scouts are STILL the top DPSers in game and all your posts are just making you look worse.

Stop trolling like I said this has nothing to do with your Shepard class and you cannot possibly comprehend what I'm saying nor can you read. 

I can read all right mate but your saltiness is just humorous to everyone reading the boards right now. Hi fans.

Like I give a fck what anyone's opinion of me is haha

Edited by XpForever

I don't have an issue with mystic dps at all - I think it's in line with other classes. 

My issue is the amount of burst they have combined with CC and self heal. 

Its laughable that anyone thinks the class is balanced. 

22 hours ago, Nightlight said:

How about you retards invest in magical defense instead of crying tears of salt here in the forums. Smfh.

Theyre crying tears of popcorn. 😂😂

From a tanks point of view, mystics dps buff is good. More dps in raids. In PVP i think the burst damage is okay coz thats what "mages" are right? Tho i would suggest to make their normal healing consume mana (duel scenario). Even just a little mana would do. They can also lower a bit the shield effect in pvp (no changes in pve) just to balance it a bit. Sometimes i use my wife mystic in pvp and yeah its too flexible.

Hi folks, 

Just wanted to let you know that we did post an addendum to the patch notes at this link here, just scroll down past the first post. You may want to take a look over it as it has more detailed changes to not only the Mystic, but other classes and gear changes as well. This might help with the discussion. Also there are some posts that are starting to stray away from constructive discussion. Let's keep it on topic, thanks!