Ocho

Crusaders of Light Launch Server List

102 posts in this topic

I'm really dissapointed by new announcements , I've been playing with my friends which they were using iphone and i'm android user. Its going to seperate us from playing together in one platform , if this going to happen most likely everyone will quit game eventually , Everyone have their decisions about phones if you seperate them a part it will cause losing a lot of people and its like a tearing a part of COL community, i highly recommend authorities to cancel this idea and prepare better solution such as Main servers and their 1-2-3 Servers which is a same server with different lobbys 

Since its a MMORPG suppose to play together with a community.Please at least reconsider that ideas many of ppl will dissapointed due of this action. Most likely this game will lose a lot of players.

59 minutes ago, God Like said:

I'm really dissapointed by new announcements , I've been playing with my friends which they were using iphone and i'm android user. Its going to seperate us from playing together in one platform , if this going to happen most likely everyone will quit game eventually , Everyone have their decisions about phones if you seperate them a part it will cause losing a lot of people and its like a tearing a part of COL community, i highly recommend authorities to cancel this idea and prepare better solution such as Main servers and their 1-2-3 Servers which is a same server with different lobbys 

Since its a MMORPG suppose to play together with a community.Please at least reconsider that ideas many of ppl will dissapointed due of this action. Most likely this game will lose a lot of players.

You didn’t read the announcement at all. Nowhere does it say platforms are being separated. It distinctly says we’re working on the issue and pulled the update causing android issues. 

Platforms will NEVER be separated. It’s logged in through 3 platforms daily. How many people come to forums dont read anything and scream the sky is falling...

Edited by Aalelorn