Ocho

Crusaders of Light Launch Server List

102 posts in this topic

This is an mmorpg, you dont get new servers every 3 days, you all play an a couple of centrally located servers, that is why there is a catch-up mechanic for experience in game. so stop complaining and start playing and with in 1 month your with the top players.

Took me 8 days to get 40/30 

Edited by Aireez

No new news about servers. If and when that changes we'll be sure to let you know.

Why were the announced incoming servers canceled when obviously there is a demand for it? Lack of players?

1 person likes this

i just joined this game 2 days ago this game is great i come to this forum to ask for new server but i saw there is a new server unreleased. new server is good for a new player like me coz its hard to catch up to those old player they just ignoring me on team raid they only care to add those strong player like them raiding sometimes they kick weak player to add stronger one. wich is realy bad for new and weak player like us. hope u add new server soon i will wait. thanks

damn im starting to hate this game poeple always kick u on team coz ur lvl is weak stupid game unstall good luck gamers

Admins when the new server will be available for playing? To many ppl w8 for this, I mean for servers that u have alrdy opened not possible to play, because our lvl are to low for normal playing. Like ppl who started from beginning have lot of exp and clothes as well also they have 2 of grate lvl path, as for players who started now is to hard for overtake. I mean we just found you game and 90% of us are enjoyed of playing but in those servers wich u opened alrdy it's like impossible... We have to many problems started from defict silver and gold up till do raids. To many players kick u from because we have less hp and dmg but unfortunately for us not everyone can p2w for resolution this type of problem. I mean also the price of donation in your game is to high... So please give us date about new server open. Thanks 

That's stupid, while adding new servers, the other ones will be empty, i vote to not launch new serves.

On 1 августа 2017 г. at 1:11 PM, Aireez said:

This is an mmorpg, you dont get new servers every 3 days, you all play an a couple of centrally located servers, that is why there is a catch-up mechanic for experience in game. so stop complaining and start playing and with in 1 month your with the top players.

Took me 8 days to get 40/30 

Edited by Lili

On 22.08.2017 at 3:03 AM, RedPanda said:

No new news about servers. If and when that changes we'll be sure to let you know.

Hey Panda any news about new server? We are all still w8ing for "AF"

Hello. There are already many servers but still it's interesting when they open the next one. Tell me please when the next Af server is opened +2? Thx;)

On 06/07/2017 at 9:58 PM, Ocho said:

EDITAR-

Observe que os servidores que se iniciam no dia 20 são os seguintes servidores:

Região Nome do servidor Fuso horário
América do Norte Skyblaze Village - EUA W. PST (UTC -8)
América do Sul Laverlan Lake - América do Sul BRT (UTC -3)
Europa Forest Valley - RU

MSK (UTC +3)

Esses servidores estarão disponíveis em uma data futura.

Ásia

Lullaby Grasslands - Emirados Árabes Unidos

GST (UTC +4)

Ásia Shadowscar Valley - SEA SGT (UTC +8)
África Camp Ferroc - AF SAST (UTC +2)

Perguntei-lhe sobre o servidor em que você vai jogar quando o Crusaders of Light for lançado? Bem, a espera acabou. Faça seus planos agora!

Abaixo está o cronograma de lançamento do servidor. Todos os jogadores em todas as plataformas, independentemente de serem novas ou estão carregando do soft launch,  terão acesso a esses servidores quando o jogo for lançado em seu dispositivo. O servidor de lançamento suave, Surgewind Wilds - AU estará disponível para todos os jogadores.

Infelizmente, não existe nenhuma maneira de transferir um personagem atualmente existente para o novo servidor neste momento.

* Por favor, note que alguns servidores de segunda rodada abaixo podem ser disponibilizados antes de 7/20, se necessário.

Disponível 13 de julho com a versão iOS:  

Oceânia Surgewind Wilds - AU AEST (UTC +10)
Oceânia Reavedge Village - AU AEST (UTC +10)
América do Norte Thundercall Forest - EUA W. PST (UTC -8)
América do Norte Garganta fértil - EUA E. EST  (UTC -5)
Europa Blazing Plains - UE GMT (UTC +0)
Ásia Cloudburst Forest - SEA SGT (UTC +8) 
Ásia Sardar Highland - JP JST (UTC +9)

* Disponível 20 de julho com versão do Android:  

América do Norte Skyblaze Village - EUA W. PST (UTC -8)
América do Sul Laverlan Lake - América do Sul BRT (UTC -3)
Europa Forest Valley - RU

MSK (UTC +3)

Disponível na data futura

Ásia

Lullaby Grasslands - Emirados Árabes Unidos

GST (UTC +4)

Ásia Shadowscar Valley - SEA SGT (UTC +8)
África Camp Ferroc - AF SAST (UTC +2)

Any news about these new servers? You advertise but do not bring ...

Any new server on future? Where people dont get 400diamonds and refound people run free allover the server full leggy?

1 person likes this

So I read what everyone posted.  It is simple if the server pop gets too low in certain regions they can always server merge with others.  That is what most other games do. People Less qq and more pew pew.

1 person likes this

when the time new servers will be laucnhing? im alrd played this game 1month and its too hard to catch up the top rank, we the new players of this game cannot be fight the old players who hv a high rating, i mean more higher 2x from ours and its too hard perhaps impossible. we waiting for the new server to be more compatitive on server. beside the old players dont wanna us(new players) to growth. the just played dungeon with their friend who same guild which mean the line of top players on the server. thanks.

For 6 months there is no any NEW SERVER. How can we catch the top players? For 6 months man 6 months. 6. Six. You want from us challange with 6 months players via 1 month chars. Really a brilliant idea... u will lose more players. But if u open a new one, u will get more player i guarentee that