Ocho

Crusaders of Light Launch Server List

102 posts in this topic

We Want Our Pre Reg Rewards In The New Server 
Shadowscar Valley - SEA 
But you guys cancel the Server, HOW can we get that pre reg reward if the limit of receiving rewards Is July 30
and Still no NEW SERVER Shadowscar valley -SEA?

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Floss said:

We Want Our Pre Reg Rewards In The New Server 
Shadowscar Valley - SEA 
But you guys cancel the Server, HOW can we get that pre reg reward if the limit of receiving rewards Is July 30
and Still no NEW SERVER Shadowscar valley -SEA?

Totally agree with this

1 person likes this

Me and my brother we both created a character on Blazing Plains UTC+0 before the server Forest Valley UTC+3 appeared... i mean we didn't know you will add a server for our hour... is a difference for about like 3 hours... And me personaly i can't delete my character, one of the reason is that i used the pre-register code... You have a solve for this... I mean i seen you can't make transfers between servers.

Edited by Wubba
I forgot that 3 at UTC

So there's no new US East server for Android players... Forced to start 7-days behind :S
Any plans for a new one soon (before pre-registration gift expires)?

Edited by Kiragami

RedPanda, any updates on the new SEA servers? are they coming in before July 30 for the pre-reg awards?

2 people like this

I would also like to know when the SAST server will be launching pls anyone. had the game since the 20th waiting for that server and to use rewards finally before time runs up

Plssss add the new servers and atleast verify a date for the players who have been waiting

Edited by Lekker
1 person likes this

Hey, I want to ask when the new server will be released? Any exactly time, plz?

On 2017/7/26 at 8:36 AM, WhiteWolf said:

Sea want new sever Shadowscar Valley - SEA today...

I'm also waiting on it. :D

STILL WAITING!!!
Devs/admins don't even bother to answer!!!
WE ARE WAITING!!!

Any news about these three server, many players are waiting as I can see

Admin/Devs I'm Begging now please!!!
I'm Dying to play again and to compete, We Need the Shadowscar Valley server
Please just answer the question estimated time of RELEASE please!!!

We don't have any plans to release any new servers at this time. 

3 hours ago, RedPanda said:

We don't have any plans to release any new servers at this time. 

so these wont be released anymore?

Region Server Name Time Zone
North America Skyblaze Village - US W. PST (UTC -8)
South America Laverlan Lake - S. America BRT (UTC -3)
Europe Forest Valley - RU

MSK (UTC +3)

1 hour ago, Baucom said:

so these wont be released anymore?

Region Server Name Time Zone
North America Skyblaze Village - US W. PST (UTC -8)
South America Laverlan Lake - S. America BRT (UTC -3)
Europe Forest Valley - RU

MSK (UTC +3)

Those are already released. The other three listed in the initial post: Lullaby Grasslands, Shadowscar Valley, and Ferroc Camp currently have no date on when they will be released.

2 hours ago, RedPanda said:

Those are already released. The other three listed in the initial post: Lullaby Grasslands, Shadowscar Valley, and Ferroc Camp currently have no date on when they will be released.

Thanks for responding Panda! Please reconsider about releasing the new servers. A lot of "competitive" players have stalled and waited for these new servers as it was announced to be released on July 20. 

If they add more servers, current servers will loose players going on the new ones. This game recquire a lot of players playing as most of the stuff is multiplayer based. So as long the servers are not full, I agree with them to not add new ones.

16 hours ago, Baucom said:

Thanks for responding Panda! Please reconsider about releasing the new servers. A lot of "competitive" players have stalled and waited for these new servers as it was announced to be released on July 20. 

There are no plans right now to launch new servers. If that changes we'll be sure to update everyone.

On 7/28/2017 at 2:37 AM, Draoulkas said:

If they add more servers, current servers will loose players going on the new ones. This game recquire a lot of players playing as most of the stuff is multiplayer based. So as long the servers are not full, I agree with them to not add new ones.

Yah but when there's so many people spending tons of cash to stay ahead of everyone else, people will want to quit until a new server opens and hope there's not as many pay to wins 

I do not think the problem here is spending, the game is not p2w and I myself do not mind spending tons of cash for a good game. The problem here is that an idea of releasing new servers was mentioned and it was canceled. Adding to that, a lot of players have been asking and it took almost 2 weeks for a official response. I invited a lot of my friends and guild mates from other games to try this game and asked them to wait for the new upcoming servers so we can start afresh. Now our team has just lost interest to try this out anymore. It is pretty obvious that the gaming community are still waiting for these new servers and I hope NetEase would see this.

just move on people, clearly they dont care and would not release the new servers anymore, game is ok but sadly handled by poor management, you wont even see this app in the top list of googleplay/appstore so bother dont wasting your time.

Just wanted to reiterate that there are currently no plans to release new servers at this time. 

Yeah many of my friends were waiting for shadowscar Asia android server on the 20th. We all are still waiting now. They said 20th it would launch but now no future plans. Red Panda I agree with not opening too many servers to fast but I think it's time u listen to the community there's obviously a demand for it. Sad I'm still waiting to play this game. Hope my friends will hold out longer.