Ocho

Crusaders of Light Launch Server List

102 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, CFunky said:

netease please reconsider. having too many servers will spread the game community thin. thr game experience relies heavily on big population for all 40 man battlefielf and raids and world pvp. having so many server with small populations will be very very bad. 

its also extra bad since ppl can't change server and if one server dies the remaining players there will have no choice but to quit the game since they wont find a team for anything...... 

We're definitely very aware of population requirements, and are keeping this in mind when we decide on servers. Please keep in mind this game's still very new, advertising has been very limited,and  many people have held off on playing so far, so populations will be quite a bit higher.  We'll keep a very close eye on it though.

10 hours ago, Kabatec said:

I agree but if your are going to do so many servers at least make raid, team raids and pvp matches across servers to provent such a thing happening 

This is something we can look into longer term.

8 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Hello @Ocho

in which langages will the game be available ?

atm some of my  friends struggle with English 😅

At launch the game will be available in English. We've structured it in such a way that further languages are possible, but it's not a decision we've made yet.

7 hours ago, EternaL said:

I am android user. Can I play in reavedge village which is ios server? Why not release android on AU too.

All servers are available for all players, regardless of iOS, Android, or PC. We're just staggering them out a bit for a number of reasons.

2 people like this

ehhh 2 us W servers idk if that needed and 4 asia servers and only 1 south america server.I trust you go know what you are doing but i think 2 us W servers arent needed and 4 Asia servers are alot and 1 south america server is not enough in general i think theirs to many server but that just my opinion and. I trust you guys and i think that you know what are you doing but as of long term i see alot of this servers are going to die real soon.But all i care is that you dont make the game pay to win plzs guys dont screw up like dragons revolt did with snail games dont be like snail games all of there games are pay to win.

Probably NA Fertile Gorge as it is 1 hour difference from my time zone.

@Ocho hello, can we get any info what time servers will be open at 13th? Is it going to be a random time or is it already set? Can we please know? Thanks!

17 minutes ago, DocPonky said:

Server opens in july 13 at 11:59pm. 🤷🏿‍♂️

How do you know?

He doesn't, just speculation. 

Seeing as we was not given a time zone for the release dates, it will be from anytime 7-35 hours. 

Hoping @RedPanda or @Ocho could please give a confirmation.

Edited by R0sers

The plan is still to launch on the AppStore July 13. No exact time for when servers will come on.

11 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

The plan is still to launch on the AppStore July 13. No exact time for when servers will come on.

So about 5 hours in sweden?

11 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

So... Is the July 13th based from GMT (exactly same on the maintenance) or something else?

19 minutes ago, RedPanda said:

A day or so from now, ish. 

Good to know

wondering what server i choose .. im phillipines so many server cant choose hope not dead server i choose.. confusing....

17 minutes ago, lightning said:

wondering what server i choose .. im phillipines so many server cant choose hope not dead server i choose.. confusing....

I recommend cloudburst forest.  ☺☺

See u there bro.  

13 hours ago, Twinklestar said:

no time frame for the global? its almost july 13 now.. :D

what server u choosing star? 

22 minutes ago, lightning said:

what server u choosing star? 

Asia since it's my timezone..

i can't get in to the game since today's update. please fix it.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Marshmallow

16 minutes ago, Zandy12 said:

i can't get in to the game since today's update. please fix it.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 - Marshmallow

pls be patient..everybody is doing their best to make the game up and ready..

1 hour ago, Apollo said:

Uninstall app and reinstall it. That will fix the problem.

This works!

But server is still undergoing maintenance right now. Thanks anyway.

I'm glad android release is getting a new server to get us away from the AUS players and apple players fresh start

Please note that the following three servers are no longer going to be launched on the 20th. They will be available at a later date:

Lullaby Grasslands UAE GST (UTC+4)

Shadowscar Valley SEA SGT (UTC+8)

Ferroc Camp AF SAST (UTC +2)

Ferroc Camp - AF

9 hours ago, RedPanda said:

Please note that the following three servers are no longer going to be launched on the 20th. They will be available at a later date:

Lullaby Grasslands UAE GST (UTC+4)

Shadowscar Valley SEA SGT (UTC+8)

Ferroc Camp AF SAST (UTC +2)

Ferroc Camp - AF

Is there an assurance if the servers mentioned here will be even released? It's disappointing since we were waiting and then a day before the released we get such announcement.

1 person likes this