Ocho

Crusaders of Light Launch Server List

84 posts in this topic

EDIT-

Please note that the servers launching on the 20th are the following servers:

Region Server Name Time Zone
North America Skyblaze Village - US W. PST (UTC -8)
South America Laverlan Lake - S. America BRT (UTC -3)
Europe Forest Valley - RU

MSK (UTC +3)

These servers will be available at a future date.

Asia

Lullaby Grasslands - UAE

GST (UTC +4)

Asia Shadowscar Valley - SEA SGT (UTC +8)
Africa Ferroc Camp - AF SAST (UTC +2)

Been wondering what server you're going to play on when Crusaders of Light releases? Well, the wait is over. Make your plans now!

Below is the server release schedule. All players on all platforms regardless of whether they are new or are carrying over from soft launch, will have access to these servers when the game releases on their device. The soft launch server, Surgewind Wilds - AU will be available to all players.

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer a currently existing character to new server at this time.

*Please note that some second round servers below may be made available earlier than 7/20 if needed.

Available July 13th with iOS release:

Oceania Surgewind Wilds - AU AEST (UTC +10)
Oceania Reavedge Village - AU AEST (UTC +10)
North America Thundercall Forest - US W. PST (UTC -8)
North America Fertile Gorge - US E. EST (UTC -5)
Europe Blazing Plains - EU GMT (UTC +0)
Asia Cloudburst Forest - SEA SGT (UTC +8) 
Asia Sardar Highland - JP JST (UTC +9)

*Available July 20th with Android release:

North America Skyblaze Village - US W. PST (UTC -8)
South America Laverlan Lake - S. America BRT (UTC -3)
Europe Forest Valley - RU

MSK (UTC +3)

Available at future date

Asia

Lullaby Grasslands - UAE

GST (UTC +4)

Asia Shadowscar Valley - SEA SGT (UTC +8)
Africa Ferroc Camp - AF SAST (UTC +2)

Asia shadowscar Valley - SEA

IGN: VerdiosY

2 people like this

South America

CeeL.

Laverlan Lake - S. America

netease please reconsider. having too many servers will spread the game community thin. thr game experience relies heavily on big population for all 40 man battlefielf and raids and world pvp. having so many server with small populations will be very very bad. 

its also extra bad since ppl can't change server and if one server dies the remaining players there will have no choice but to quit the game since they wont find a team for anything...... 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Netease please reconsider this plan. Sit again with Devs or whoever you need to. It will really create a big loss for the game. Just open 1 server per region and add only if demand is high and gets too populated. Fewer servers mean more fun and activity.

Edited by Dotskie

16 minutes ago, CFunky said:

netease please reconsider. having too many servers will spread the game community thin. thr game experience relies heavily on big population for all 40 man battlefielf and raids and world pvp. having so many server with small populations will be very very bad. 

its also extra bad since ppl can't change server and if one server dies the remaining players there will have no choice but to quit the game since they wont find a team for anything...... 

I agree with you..  I wish they will released only maximum 5server,  imagine the 40man raid and pvp is going very bad..  Tsk 

38 minutes ago, CFunky said:

Agree, open 2 or 3 servers (NA,EU,SEA) as a starting point, then progress if the demand is high. 40man raids, 40v40 battlefield, that requires a lot of players in a server.

Posted (edited)

if you agree with my opinion please comment on this thread make develop Listen to us. forums.netease-na.com/topic/3245-multi-server-dead-server-and-dead-this-game/

Edited by iDhavi

2 hours ago, CFunky said:

I agree but if your are going to do so many servers at least make raid, team raids and pvp matches across servers to provent such a thing happening 

Very bad idea too many servers !! People will be spread all across this big number of servers and we will have problem with low populated servers ...

And when will be reset time on this servers ? On 0:00 server time?

31 minutes ago, Jost said:

Very bad idea too many servers !! People will be spread all across this big number of servers and we will have problem with low populated servers ...

And when will be reset time on this servers ? On 0:00 server time?

As you said it yourself :P the "server" time resets at the time from the server. A.k.a. 00:00. ;)

Posted (edited)

I would not take it as a problem. 

First of all, there are a lot people interesting in this game. And how do you want to locate them? All players at one server? Do you want queue about 40min to log in? Seriosly guys?
The second, Netease is a huge company of professionals. Don't you think they can foresee this situation?
They have CN experience where some servers have merged. 

Edited by Fanaka

First of all, netease youre doing a great job. Fantastic👌

Second, i had a good impression of CoL when I first played the game coz its not multi-server. Please reconsider this.

i know you got your own marketing strategy and stuff but its risky. Too many servers youre patching right now then im sure youll be patching for a server merge next. Hoping you still got players when u do merge.

If youre lucky enough u will still have enough players during that time. I hope so too but its risky enough that you can somehow call it a "bad move" 🙃

Hello @Ocho

in which langages will the game be available ?

atm some of my  friends struggle with English 😅

4 hours ago, CFunky said:

And tired for start a new caracter at new server

android has less servers, will they now not be playing with iOS players? 

Oh so ios get an Eu server GMT 0

And Android just an Eu GMT 3 Ru (Russian) server?? Why I play on android device and I am from Austria don't wanna play with Russians.. I know many German Italian French etc. Ppl playing and they won't play on Russian servers... PLZ bring real eu Android server

I am android user. Can I play in reavedge village which is ios server? Why not release android on AU too.

Infact android servers have different names so looking like the x platform play was untrue. I've made many friends who play on android, to no longer play with them unless we stay on this server will be such a disappointment considering it has always been advertised as x platform play 

All servers are cross platform... you can play in every server with both iOS and android... if you bind your account with Facebook you can even play with the same account on both platforms!! 

EU - Blazing plains

However even if I'm quite sure that netease mapped the current aus traffic and according to that decided to create these new servers, I suggest to wait before launch the second wave of servers (during the android release) watching during the first week the population of the ones created on the 13th... just my opinion... 

great game guys!!! Hype is raising!! 

MvPGEO 

EU - Blazing Plains 

Android

Don't fuk up Netease!

i me i believe that having all those server are goodenough , specially 1 for each area , wil be joining Africa server since its close to my time and will not affect my work so i can play and work  or else would have to leave the game even before it start