FearMyHero

News or announcements

10 posts in this topic

Is it possible for you to post about upcoming events or happenings before they come out? Posting about them after release defeats this section. 

@FearMyHero That is exactly what this section is for :) we can't post too far in advance, but we will definitely be using it to make announcements

When are we looking at the demon tower comming into play? Gives us more to do and it worked great in the beta!

I mean community team doesn't really control content release. This is more a place for players to exspress opinion and ideas, with admins acting as moderators.  

I'd love to hear some idea for additional content you have or improvements to current content. who knows maybe someone will see it and you could be the inspiration behind a major change

So the way in understand then is they dont know when they release updates? 

We have lots of new content planned for the coming months!

Can we have an in game preview of pet skills or something via the website? How will we know if Cubona is worth it without knowing what her moves do? Maybe I want to spend money and get her.... Maybe she's garbage and I won't. I certainly won't drop the coin out of "curiosity".

Help me give you my money..... I'm sure there is more than one person out there that thinks the same way.

Have you looked at our Facebook post from today? We posted her skills and talents