Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suze

General feedback

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, i didn't want to create a topic for each mode/issue so here is a global one. The new forum is really cool by the way.

Game's balance

Like the mythic gems, rough ore (ingredient for mythic jewel) is very rare. Only the 1st of the top MH get it, for now it hasn't appear in any event i think. I think the main problem is with the MH, 1st get great loots and the other useless gems. At lv70+ we are starting to have all our epic stuffs 5 stars, in th MH 81+ if you're rank 2-5 you get 4 epic gems which are useless. I'm probably saying this because i'm in those ranks but i'm sure other feel the same. Once you get 1st of the top MH you have an everyday bonus that gets you a step ahead other players,mythic gem + rough (to craft mythic jewels) which keep increasing the gap. There should be at least a recipe for mythic gems and maybe less epic gems. Or create a forge for gems (i think someone talked about it on the last forum): 5 epic gems -> 1 mythic gem at 30% or 10 epic gems -> 1 mythic gem at 100%, something like that (same for rare gems, most HL players have hundred of those).

PvP

Concerning PvP, it's sad that we don't have any news about Stony Gorge update. At first i wasn't happy about doing my points in Twilight Forest because it lasts too long but now i'm used too it. Still, sometimes i'd like to do my points in quick games.

Omaeus is still an issue, i find it funny that almost every people using him are ranked players, maybe they don't know how to play without him anymore. Oma kills the balance, with a good tank hero or a hero like Raijin you can be 2v3 easily. Only way to counter him is to use oma or have a very good team.

I also have an issue with the teams. I don't like being with low level, not saying i'm a better player but just the runes are a problem. Under a certain level, they don't have good runes for pvp, somes they don't even have runes or they put "useless" runes. Not all low level are bad players, i met some good lv30-40 who where ranked but most of them lack of experience. Maybe separate pvp by lvl or by rank, i don't really know how to fix it.

1 person likes this

On 3/4/2017 at 2:17 AM, Suze said:

Hi everyone, i didn't want to create a topic for each mode/issue so here is a global one. The new forum is really cool by the way.

Glad you like them! Thanks for the post!

Game's balance

Like the mythic gems, rough ore (ingredient for mythic jewel) is very rare. Only the 1st of the top MH get it, for now it hasn't appear in any event i think. I think the main problem is with the MH, 1st get great loots and the other useless gems. At lv70+ we are starting to have all our epic stuffs 5 stars, in th MH 81+ if you're rank 2-5 you get 4 epic gems which are useless. I'm probably saying this because i'm in those ranks but i'm sure other feel the same. Once you get 1st of the top MH you have an everyday bonus that gets you a step ahead other players,mythic gem + rough (to craft mythic jewels) which keep increasing the gap. There should be at least a recipe for mythic gems and maybe less epic gems. Or create a forge for gems (i think someone talked about it on the last forum): 5 epic gems -> 1 mythic gem at 30% or 10 epic gems -> 1 mythic gem at 100%, something like that (same for rare gems, most HL players have hundred of those).

Jewelcrafting materials in events is feedback we've brought back to the team and something we can consider for future events. Because of how development works it may take some time for us to act on any feedback like this (we typically work a bit ahead of just the next release), but it's definitely something we are considering for the future. I'll forward the rest of your feedback on jewels as a separate topic to the team.

PvP

Concerning PvP, it's sad that we don't have any news about Stony Gorge update. At first i wasn't happy about doing my points in Twilight Forest because it lasts too long but now i'm used too it. Still, sometimes i'd like to do my points in quick games.

Story Gorge availability is definitely on the list of improvements for us to consider. Point about why is noted.

Omaeus is still an issue, i find it funny that almost every people using him are ranked players, maybe they don't know how to play without him anymore. Oma kills the balance, with a good tank hero or a hero like Raijin you can be 2v3 easily. Only way to counter him is to use oma or have a very good team.

Hero balance is fairly high on our list of priorities to address. No announced plans, but Yasha for instance actually received some buffs during the week we delayed her release. We'll be looking harder at existing heroes as well as upcoming heroes to see when and where adjustments are appropriate.

I also have an issue with the teams. I don't like being with low level, not saying i'm a better player but just the runes are a problem. Under a certain level, they don't have good runes for pvp, somes they don't even have runes or they put "useless" runes. Not all low level are bad players, i met some good lv30-40 who where ranked but most of them lack of experience. Maybe separate pvp by lvl or by rank, i don't really know how to fix it.

We're also looking into teaming and these sorts of issues. There's a number of factors to consider, these aren't easy changes, but it's something we're thinking about.

So no huge concrete news at the moment. But we're actively working on some of these issues, and I hope that we'll have more news to share with you in the nearish time frame.