Ocho

Welcome to the new NetEase Games Message Board!

10 posts in this topic

It’s time for a new beginning. We are very pleased to introduce our brand-new message boards!

Some time ago, we looked at our forums on the public-facing and backend sides and realized…hey, we can do better! So, these new IPS (Invision Power Systems) boards are the result of that. Our goal was to improve functionality for all of you and to give us more options/capabilities with things like moderation.

We hope you agree that this will be a big improvement.

So get posting! Just remember that we expect you to follow our Official Forum Rules and Guidelines and also expect you to post constructively. We are completely okay with negative posts as long as they’re of a constructive nature because then we can forward that info on to our Production/Development Team. Don’t just tell us you’re mad and yell at us…tell us why!

So what are you waiting for? Talk to us! We’re here to listen.

1 person likes this

please unbanned my account in Rules of Survival. I already spent a lot of money in my account and after I log in I got banned for no reason. I was shock and disappointed. please give a solution to my problem.

thank you

IGN: HIMALA
SERVER: PC-ASIA

@Ocho sir do you have any idea about the soul hunter (english version)? Will they release it this year?

im from philippines, i already create netease account but i cant log in to game The Soul Of Hunters please help

need help i have been banned for no reason name (IChaos) Global server i got a GM message in Korean didn't understand it

Hey netease your new game fort craft closed beta , when it will be released in my country India ? And also try to make it to also support my phone model . My phone is LYF flames 8 try to make the game to support my phone model . I am taking it as a serious issue please see to this .

Hey netease your new game fort craft closed beta , when it will be released in my country India ? And also try to make it to also support my phone model . My phone is LYF flames 8 try to make the game to support my phone model . I am taking it as a serious issue please see to this .

This is directly to NetEase; I've played and paid almost all of your games and enjoyed it to it's fullest..now here's my problem; you have kept up with this trash "verification Code" for phones; sms, I am SICK OF IT!!!!! I AM DONE, I do not have a phone (cell) so I cannot receive texts. I've waited patiently for a new "security" option but nothing was wrong with Captcha. I'm no longer buying or playing anymore of you're games; it'll end with Shinobi Striker that I've pre-ordered or else I'd put that at a halt too. You have angered me to the point I'm turning my back on you; and I will never NEVER! buy or recommend ANY OF YOUR items or games to anyone ever again. With this new "security" your losing more people than gaining. Honestly I don't give a flying ****ing **** about that; what I care for is games like "moonlight Blade" "Justice Online" aren't playable for me all because I don't have a cell phone?! My opinion of you now is that you're nothing but **** caked on a ****ing stick used to beat old retards on the street. I think your ****ing retarded yourselves for excluding all those like myslef whom don't have a cell phone. So if it doesn't get fixed this is goodbye to my money and patronage; and **** you.