Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Krakien

Purpose of Yasha

4 posts in this topic

My first question is what is the purpose of Yasha. I have tried to max her out to see if her abilities wil be revealed, but she is not giving results.

Her only role she does is Goblin Hunt. If so then is she just a low-level hero Like Thanatos whose only job is Goblin Hunt.

Her results on GW, MH, PVP and Duel are poor. Even Vannesa does much better.

i try in duel and she have good damage and more health that others warriors, she also can farm minions a bit fast.

still dont try her on duel and mh cause dont have warrior items for her.

On 04/03/2017 at 9:14 AM, Krakien said:

My first question is what is the purpose of Yasha. I have tried to max her out to see if her abilities wil be revealed, but she is not giving results.

Her only role she does is Goblin Hunt. If so then is she just a low-level hero Like Thanatos whose only job is Goblin Hunt.

Her results on GW, MH, PVP and Duel are poor. Even Vannesa does much better.

Her skills are very easy to misunderstand. I find her role in fights very specific. She can AoE targets, gain attack speed, has damage that scales with crit chance and manage to stop her enemies from healing for 3s. That is a powerfull skill set that if properly combined with other heroes may turn the tide of a battle quick to your advantage.

I have Yasha in my core team and she does very well.

@Maven what is your duel level ( Gold or Platinum) cause all I see is either Anya or Tai?