Ocho

Welcome to the new Eternal Arena Message Board!

7 posts in this topic

It’s time for a new beginning. We are very pleased to introduce our brand-new message boards!

Some time ago, we looked at our forums on the public-facing and backend sides and realized…hey, we can do better! So, these new IPS (Invision Power Systems) boards are the result of that. Our goal was to improve functionality for all of you and to give us more options/capabilities with things like moderation.

We hope you agree that this will be a big improvement.

One of the coolest new things about this message board is that we now have a Staff Tracker. You can quickly and easily find posts made by the moderators or other representatives of the game by going to the top left hand side of the page and finding/clicking on “Official Eternal Arena Posts” on the top menu. Shazam – you will now see the latest and greatest information you absolutely need to know.

One thing to note – we didn’t transfer all previous conversations from our previous forum to this one – just a few top discussions that we thought were the most useful.

That means, of course, that we need you to start filling things back up. Go for it by posting away! Just remember that we expect you to follow our Official Forum Rules and Guidelines and also expect you to post constructively. We are completely okay with negative posts as long as they’re of a constructive nature because then we can forward that info on to our Production/Development Team. Don’t just tell us you’re mad and yell at us…tell us why!

So what are you waiting for? Talk to us! We’re here to listen.

Posted (edited)

1 year it took ! great work finally updating to an better forum.

said the most useful topic was to be moved, yet i not find any of the good once around.

Edited by WilmaWankie
1 person likes this

How do I log via Google+. My account is lost? Hellllp!!

Heya,

On 3/4/2017 at 4:06 AM, Krakien said:

How do I log via Google+. My account is lost? Hellllp!!

Login to game or forums?

Thanks,
Ocho

Hi guys!

Took me a while to accept it but the new forum seems more fluid and easy to access. Great job!