Shthappens

Mystic is Broken

77 posts in this topic

salty people crying about our class? Why dont you just think in mind that " what this mystic killed me? I have to get stronger to beat him next time" you guys should put this quote in mind boys not just complaining about something blablabla study about the class not just complaining us i studied this class and duel alot of people to get the hang of its pvp now i know i melt people just keep in mind that you must really know how to counter specific skills in order to defeat someone not just complaining just because his stronger than you or something

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think mystic is broken dps wise but I agree with most being a pure healer myself seeing the dps do good heals (not near my shield aura etc but still good) and mega dps it's the most powerful. The game doesn't need more buffs just put a 20% decrease on dps build mystics healing and make healing count in pvp more for credit etc. when I'm in group pvp I have to spam the aoe just to get assists kills or I'm sol being rewarded :/.

Game is easy enough without buffing everyone to match the mystic just make it a real glass cannon and those who are skilled will still own those who are crutch players will reroll.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill gave you some tips in order to defeat us for me my skill rotation is first of all using suppresion-dreadblast for that fear and chance to get crit buff- dreadfall in order to cc people while they still cannot dmge you- then mystic galaxy so that they will have affliction and cannot heal once they hit by this skill-force of will to finish it off you afflicted enemy so theres no reason for the enemy to get hp back while you waiting for the force of will to be finished 

this is the counter i highly recommend to use wolf when dueling mystic like for me i got dazed then my skill rotation is ruined and there will be a chance that my suppression skill is cancelled there you have a chance to kill a mystic except if that mystic is a ***** and ran away and heal his/her ass and your done... just tell the mystic no heal and no shield before dueling so that he will not heal and up to burst and you summon wolf you will get heal back right? Use that wolf to get back hp when that mystic got successfully casted suppression skill 

and as for warrior i played warrior i have lvl 42 that can destroy new lvl 45s um i have a trick that can successfully kill a dps mystic except if he got you first

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha thank you and yes I always depend on wolf during pvp against mystics and warriors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

Mystic

  • Verity Spirit
    • Dread Blast's range bonus was removed. Instead, increases Dread Blast's damage by 100%. Void Walk was used, the player receives a 15% damage reduction and an extra 30% attack bonus.
  • Mara's Judgement
    • Suppression +15% CRT was changed to ''increases Dreadfall's damage by 50%", and the CRT upgrade for Suppression is now a Sub Trait (Wave).
    • Intensity was changed to "increases both Mystic Galaxy and Purifying Blast's damage".
    • Wave was changed to "increases Suppression's CRT".
  • Mystic Skills and Runes
    • Void Spirit Rain's damage increased by 100%.
    • Phantom Rune and Insight Rune's damage boost effect was doubled.
    • Damage dealt Suppression increased by 66%.
    • Passive skill effect of Mara's Judgment now deals extra 15% damage when inflicting a critical hit, up from 10%       

 

  •  

You might wanna read the patch notes first before posting nonsense stuff here and going back to the topic mystics are so overpowered now with these recent changes they have so much cc skills  + heals which makes them the most imbalanced/overpowered race.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure mystic has to dish the dmg since it's so squishy , it reminds me of WoW Mage so much , i don't see any nerfs necessary game is very balanced and counter-plays need to be learned :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya mystics have down sides also what do you want nerf mystics damage? Then we will be the worst class ever because were squishy now and with trash damage duh... and mystic will be useless good thing to buff damage you only saw what is good on the mystic class you dont know that were squishy because your just mad that mystic have high dps so think about it 

squishy then low damage and what do you expect from us? Duh were mage, mages on MMO have high dps but low def or squishy you guys tamer have balance stat more buff tankier and abit good dps 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystics are squishy how Menandros? Haha you have ability to self heal and have high dps/cc and you think this class is squishy? Look at those mystic buffs damn!!! Rangers have dmg capabilities but zero ability to self heal so if anyone's squishy and needs a buff it's gonna be rangers. They also need to do something about half the scout tree which is missing because starblade volley is **** maybe 100% damage increase similar to mystic buff haha. Then let you mystics get a little taste of what rangers have been complaining about :)) 

 

On 7/23/2017 at 7:58 PM, WorldApartZ said:

 

  •  

You might wanna read the patch notes first before posting nonsense stuff here and going back to the topic mystics are so overpowered now with these recent changes they have so much cc skills  + heals which makes them the most imbalanced/overpowered race.

 

Edited by XpForever
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. Most mystic (including myself) use a time sequence of a attacks that immobilize the foe they get close blow up in their face drop wn a healing area and just start literally exploding. What you should do is time them. Because once they do this they are out of skills for a short. So that's your time to strike or run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2017 at 1:11 PM, Nightlight said:

Btw I'm a shepherd. I laugh at all these posts.

 

You shouldn't be laughing; you are being phased out by hybrid's 9_9

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2017 at 6:17 PM, XpForever said:

Mystics are squishy how Menandros? Haha you have ability to self heal and have high dps/cc and you think this class is squishy? Look at those mystic buffs damn!!! Rangers have dmg capabilities but zero ability to self heal so if anyone's squishy and needs a buff it's gonna be rangers. They also need to do something about half the scout tree which is missing because starblade volley is **** maybe 100% damage increase similar to mystic buff haha. Then let you mystics get a little taste of what rangers have been complaining about :)) 

 

 

Truth but don't forget warriors. We can't catch mystics or rangers at all...

3 hours ago, Lolgrimmie said:

 

You shouldn't be laughing; you are being phased out by hybrid's 9_9

Tbh the problem is MJs and Veritys. MJs do ridiculous damage and so can Veritys if people are grouped up (not to mention 4/5 of their skills have a control effect.)

Not only the high dps, mystics can run away and heal when low heath and return to kill you once they are full. You mystics denying your advantage is the dumbest thing ever. You just want to steamroll everyone else. At some point if the future, when some other class becomes OP you will be the first in here crying for mystic buff. There are never any classes asking for "Buff mystic!" simply because everyone knows how strong this single class is...

Edited by buffspark900

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense but the ones who suffer in PvP are the warriors because all they are suited for is tanking and even if you somehow can do higher damage, backing out and kiting a warrior is relatively easy. 

 

I don't mind rangers putting the hurt to me because that's the point of that class at a trade off of being feeble. Mages however is not acceptable considering the level of flexability to stun, fear and can burst you to death before you get close. Weakening heals and defense in general is actually not too much to ask as they are still in essence a ranger that does magic damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ShadowOfALegend said:

No offense but the ones who suffer in PvP are the warriors because all they are suited for is tanking and even if you somehow can do higher damage, backing out and kiting a warrior is relatively easy. 

 

I don't mind rangers putting the hurt to me because that's the point of that class at a trade off of being feeble. Mages however is not acceptable considering the level of flexability to stun, fear and can burst you to death before you get close. Weakening heals and defense in general is actually not too much to ask as they are still in essence a ranger that does magic damage.

I will amend to this I don't mind verity holding its attributes as its designed for balance, but MJ path is seeing lots of use especially when that path heavily invests in heals to generate a hybrid. 

 

Bottom line, warriors could use some love especially the executioner path. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2017 at 9:39 AM, Menandros said:

Ill gave you some tips in order to defeat us for me my skill rotation is first of all using suppresion-dreadblast for that fear and chance to get crit buff- dreadfall in order to cc people while they still cannot dmge you- then mystic galaxy so that they will have affliction and cannot heal once they hit by this skill-force of will to finish it off you afflicted enemy so theres no reason for the enemy to get hp back while you waiting for the force of will to be finished 

this is the counter i highly recommend to use wolf when dueling mystic like for me i got dazed then my skill rotation is ruined and there will be a chance that my suppression skill is cancelled there you have a chance to kill a mystic except if that mystic is a ***** and ran away and heal his/her ass and your done... just tell the mystic no heal and no shield before dueling so that he will not heal and up to burst and you summon wolf you will get heal back right? Use that wolf to get back hp when that mystic got successfully casted suppression skill 

and as for warrior i played warrior i have lvl 42 that can destroy new lvl 45s um i have a trick that can successfully kill a dps mystic except if he got you first

We Sheperds are healers.  That's what we do, whether we heal ourselves or someone else.  Yeah, ask a healer not to heal :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Khronk said:

We Sheperds are healers.  That's what we do, whether we heal ourselves or someone else.  Yeah, ask a healer not to heal :/

You are in wrong thread. No one is discussing Shepherds here.

Unfortunately Shepherds are mostly useless because Magellana's Judgement and Verity Spirit paths do not have reduced healing. I know Verity Spirit has "reduced healing" in path description but I doubt that is true. Haven't really tested myself. Fact is Magellana's Judgement path doesn't have reduced healing. That has been discussed to death and looks like developers are not going to change it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a way you can review mystics magellanas capability in pvp. They are too powerfull as they have burst damage plus shield plus self sustain healing. It really is impossible to defend your self in faction if running solo doing quests. This is also unfair to other class running full pve path and low level pvp subpath. Magellana is a pve path but its also the best pvp path for mystics. Im seeing a lot of complaints about magellanas but i havent seen any remedial action from netease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a ranger i can say since the update when they fixed statblade, scouts are op. You guys are giving mystics to much credit about there heals in pvp. It is reduce so much. Plus mystic dont have any skills to remove shields. And warriors are op as a fang in pvp. They melt mystics so fast because fangs can stun lock pretty much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TryAgain said:

Plus mystic dont have any skills to remove shields.

You will be very surprised when you learn about Verity Spirit path's PvP capabilities, including skill that removes shields. On everyone. AoE.

But wait, there's more. It also fears them. Everyone. AoE.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Esrun said:

You will be very surprised when you learn about Verity Spirit path's PvP capabilities, including skill that removes shields. On everyone. AoE.

But wait, there's more. It also fears them. Everyone. AoE.

I've beaten the best of verity with relative ease as a warrior but the ridiculous burst a mage does combined with the heal makes them powerful enough to drop the best warriors in skyblaze server and when being picked for raids, they make a prime candidate to corner the market for choices in raids. 

Edited by ShadowOfALegend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fyi mystic magellana have reduce healing(affliction) the mystic galaxy have affliction and dreadblast(if your verity)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now