Shthappens

Mystic is Broken

77 posts in this topic

Is it just me or they buffed the mystic damage? They hit like a truck now. oh and btw I have 1k+ m. def and I still find it useless. Can devs please make the game more balance please? they have so much cc already yet they still get buffed. smh.

2 people like this

mages had like 25% less dmg than scouts and warriors making thier dps tree be kind useless. 

now theyre even to other classes dps tree. if you want balance perhaps nerf the healing abilities of dps mages so they wont be so strong in every aspect. 

There are strong mages and weak mages. You probably just encountered the former. Alternatively just go get stronger.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, FallingRain said:

There are strong mages and weak mages. You probably just encountered the former. Alternatively just go get stronger.

I also think its better coz u can now depend on magells as dps. ??

I do like the new updates and was seriously surprised when I got wrecked my a mystic but just means I have to get better and stronger! Keep at it net ease!

the reduced healing would be a nice nerf as stated  before to be more of a glass cannon play style.

But if they q they que as a heal.... please let us set this

QQ classes are nicely balanced. Seen good and bad of each, it entirely depends on who actually put time in to learn how to play their class properly. Their is quite a few of lvl 45s on server who struggle to touch 2k dps...... 

As for moaning about mystic in PvP.... Very simple to counter with correct skills..

I am glad to see mystic dps on the rise.  I am tired of people thinking that only rangers can dps.

Mystics are significantly too strong now. They needed a buff slightly but they have a lot of control and I've watched mystics blow up someone in under 5 seconds. No other class has this level of burst. 

2 people like this

I quite agree

i am a healer and will remain one, but with path36 magellan and few runes in dps part, I dps as much as many high path dps (ok my stuff isn't bad). I cant complain but... it is not fair.

instead of nerfing it back to when magellans were useless, why not balancing scouts and exe as asked in other posts 

- scouts need better starblade. They have to be able to use their whole path. 

- dps war need be more usefull in pve : more than one Exe in team and we fail. Idk how (more speed ? More range to some attacks ?)

2 people like this

ur running with the wrong exe... ive done ashrrot with 3 exe and a tank and it was perfectly fine

Salty people everywhere who can't even play the game mechanics properly. Pdef vs mdef pls. 

1 person likes this

Yeah well it wouldn't be so amusing if you invested in building your class only to be out dps'd by players with paths ten steps below you with sht gear. None of what I'm saying is applicable to shepards you are not affected in anyway by this nor can you even comprehend what I'm trying to say because this doesn't affect you.

Screenshots please otherwise I can only see you and 2 others complaining while the other scouts I know are actually outdpsing the mages I party with everyday. By the way I've finished all team raids except LB of Skyblaze so I definitely know whose DPS are good and whose aren't.

I've finished first 3 bosses of skyblaze and one mage on 4th boss had higher dps than us scouts. It's more than 2 of us complaining go back and take the time to actually read the posts your numbers are off. 

You bois are complaining because someone's skill rotation and crit rate and stats are better than you. Smfh. When you guys were kings in DPS you never said anything, I wonder why that is?

Read! Plz fkn read I mentioned nothing about skill rotation only path lvl and gs. How the fck is a lvl 43 path with a sht gs gonna have better crit rate and stats than a lvl 53 scout with 2 legends, 1k+ patk and 27pcrit? Youre completely misconstruing everything I've said here and downplaying the mages buff. Anyway it's futile going back and forth with you here. Honestly, I don't give a fck anymore it's out of my control..

Yeah terrible I cleared 3 bosses of sky and my dps is just fine. I like your tactic of trying to deflect the real issue here onto me..

Edited by XpForever

Well that was one of my points actually that there is a lack of pure sheps now on the server because the majority of them went magellena. Thank you for confirming one of my points and I understand completely why you would want to go in that direction.

1 person likes this